Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

You Still Have All Of My Heart

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

I was able to stay the night with Vic at the hospital. Mitch wasn't supposed to let me do it, but he did because he said he trusted us not to do anything stupid. He was staying in a hotel about 5 minutes from the hospital.

Tonight was a rough night, Vic was feeling terrible and I was so thankful that I was able to be there to help him.

"Baby I don't feel good," he said for the 20th time.

"W-What's hurting?"

"My head, it hurts so fucking bad and I feel nauseous," he cried.

I shushed him and placed kisses on his forehead. He continued to groan and I wished I could help him.
He quickly sat up and sprinted to the bathroom. I followed behind him hastily. He was leaned over the toilet throwing his guts up. I came up behind him and held his hair back. He was crying. I knew he was in pain. He leaned over again and threw up. I leaned down and placed a kiss on the nape of his neck.

"It's ok b-baby. You're ok."

He clearly was not.

After about half an hour of vomiting he finally stopped. He moved from kneeling and sat on the floor, resting his head on his knees. I leaned over and flushed the toilet, went to the sink area, grabbed a few napkins and went back over to kneel by him. I took the napkin and wiped his mouth. Trying to avoid looking in his exhausted eyes. After throwing away the paper towel I kneeled back down.

"I really just want to die already," he stated with a blank stare.

"P-Please don't say that Vic," I said with pleading eyes," r-remember, we're in this to-together, not ju-just this situation, but in life."

"I'm just so fucking tired," he said balling his fists up.

I leaned in and pressed a kiss to his head, bringing his head into my chest afterwards.

"You're so fucking strong. You ha-have no idea. I admire you so much for it. I know you're going through a hard time but I'm here and I'm not leaving ok. P-Please don't give up hope and leave me. I need you and you need me. I know it seems like life sucks right now but think a-about how life will be after we get out of the asylum. We can move anywhere you want. We will start fr-fresh. Just me and you, we could get a cute little apartment, maybe some cats. We could have late night Harry Potter marathons and we can eat junk food until we can’t eat anymore, cook breakfast for each other," I paused and bit my lip," maybe one day, if you want to... We could g-get m-married," I said slightly smiling at the thought, " if you keep fighting, years from now you will look back and be so thankful that you didn't let go.

I looked up and realized that he was crying. He leaned over and enveloped me in a hug. He was crying uncontrollably.

"I love you more than anything," he sobbed into my hair.

"I love you too Vi-Vicky."

~~~~~~

***Vic's P.O.V***

I was woken up by a nurse coming into my room.

"Good Afternoon," she said cheerfully, carrying a pill bottle in her hand.

I nodded in her direction. Good afternoon? What time was it?

I looked around the room quickly. Where is Kellin?

"I have some pills for you to take," she said sweetly.

Thank god. Some kind of medication for this pain. I happily took the pills and bottle of water off of the tray. She smiled and left as I popped the pills in my mouth and gulped down the water.
Where the fuck was Kellin? I needed to thank him for last night, he was the best boyfriend ever.

As if on cue he walked in holding a Chick-Fil-A bag.

"H-Hey baby, I was hoping I'd get back before y-you woke up," he said coming over to my bedside.

I put a hand on the side of his face and kissed him lightly.

"M-Mitch and I went to go get you some breakfast," he smiled.

"Thank you so much Kells. Come get in with me," I said patting the space next to me.

He grinned and did as told. He pulled out the contents of the bag and started handing them to me. He
set his food in his lap and started eating. I remember the last time we were in a hospital eating Chick-Fil-A it took him forever to eat not even half of a meal. Now he was eating a whole one on his own. I was so proud of him.

"Where's Mitch?" I asked.

"H-He had to go back t-to the asylum to handle something. A-Apparently someone had a breakdown."

Of course. It was nice to be out of the asylum for a little even if I was in the hospital feeling like shit. The asylum was an environment that kept me on edge. Anyone could blow up and do something crazy at any time. I mean, what do you expect from a bunch of mentally insane teenagers?

"D-Do you feel better than last night?"

I nodded, leaned over and pressed a kiss to his temple.

"Thank you so much for last night Kells, it meant a lot."

He blushed and looked down at his food.

"No p-problem," he squeaked before putting another nugget in his mouth.

He was so fucking cute. I couldn't deal with it.

"So how many cats do you wanna get?" I asked with a smirk.

"Huh?" He said with a confused expression.

"When we get our apartment, you said you wanted cats. How many?"

His face lit up and he turned red.

"I was thinking l-like 9," he said with a childish grin.

"If that's what you want you will get it, because you are my Prince."

He started giggling and buried his face into my chest.

"Y-You're giving me b-butterflies."

Little did he know, he was the one giving me butterflies. Just looking at him gave me a fuzzy feeling inside. He gave me a feeling I've never felt before, a sense of security. I trusted him fully, he had my whole heart.

~~~~~~~~

***Kellin P.O.V.***

It was later in the day and Vic had fallen asleep due to the heavy drugs they had him on. I was on my way to the cafeteria to get some juice when I heard my name being called.

"Hey, Kellin," said a familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around to see Lou, the guy I met on the elevator yesterday who made me feel uncomfortable.

"Where are you headed?"

"T-The cafeteria."

"Cool. Me too, I'm on my lunch break," he said smiling.

He started to follow behind me and try to make conversation. Once we got to the cafeteria and grabbed a sprite I got in the check out line, I was going to buy this using the couple of bucks Mitch gave me to use if Vic and I needed anything. I swear, he is an angel.

"I'll pay for this for you," he says reaching for the drink.

"N-No, it's ok."

"C'mon, I got it," he said grabbing it.

Well ok then. Why not?

He later convinced me to sit down and talk with him for a little bit. But in had to go soon, I wanted to sleep a little with Vic.

"So how's your boyfriend doing?"

"He ha-had a rough night and they're keeping him here until the s-surgery but he's feeling better this m-
morning," I smiled I'm remembrance of the conversation we had earlier.

"Oh, what's his name?"

"V-Vic," why the fuck did he want to know so much about my boyfriend.

He began to stare at me as if he were concentrating on my face, it made me feel uncomfortable. This guy was freaking me out.

"You're eyes are incredible. You're so cute," he said tilting his head to the side.

I was taken back by his bluntness and I felt obligated to compliment him back.

"Uhh. Th-Thanks...Your hair is c-cool," I said sounding painfully awkward.

He smiled and thanked me.

"I h-have to go now. B-Bye," I said stumbling to get up and push in my chair.

"See you around right?"

I just nodded quickly and turned around.

What the fuck could this guy possibly want with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: SWS- All My Heart

If you're one of those people who comment and send me messages and shit thank you so much <3

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/