Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Tell Me That You Need Me 'Cause I Love You So Much

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

"H-H-How could they just take him into surgery without telling a-anyone," I sobbed into Mitch's shoulder.

"They had to Kellin, they couldn't wait any longer or Vic would have died."

"T-There's a possibility that he could die during surgery!" I paused and took in a shaky breath, "I d-didn't
even get to say g-g-goodbye to him. The last time I talked to him I called him an a-asshole."

"Kellin, you know he knows you love him."

“How do you k-know that!?”

“When was the last time you took your pill?”

“I d-don’t fucking know!”

He got up and grabbed me by my arm, taking me out of the hospital. We soon reached the parking lot. He quickly opened the car door and told me to go around and get in the other side. I was too mentally exhausted to put up a fight, I couldn't even see straight due to the tears that were flowing from my eyes. My Vicky had a seizure and went into surgery and the last thing I said to him was something horrible.

If I am lucky enough to get him back I will literally get on my knees and apologize to him. I just need him back. I need his touch, I need his hugs, I need his kisses. I just needed him. He was my everything and without him I am nothing.

“You need your medication. We’re going to get you something to eat and you’re gonna take them,” Mitch demanded.

“I c-can’t eat right now.”

“You’re going to eat,” Mitch said locking the door.

He put on his seatbelt and put the car in reverse.

“I knew this was a bad idea,” he murmured to himself while exiting the parking lot.

“W-What?” I asked

“Letting you stay with him. It was irresponsible on my part. If I would have told you to stay at the asylum you wouldn't have known this was going on. It’s taking a toll on your mental health. You need to go back.”

“N-No. Mitch, if I were i-in the asylum I would be worse than this. Being with him is the only thing that is keeping me partially sane.”

“I don’t know,” he said biting his lip.

“You didn’t do anything w-wrong. You’re h-helping me.”

He just sighed and bit his lip.

I couldn’t help but break down crying again. I missed him. Vic was the only family I had left. My family had not contacted me since they left me in the asylum. For all I know they could have moved to the other side of the world. I didn't really care though, they never really liked me anyways. They hated that I was gay. I never really came out but it was an unspoken truth. Vic was probably the only person who accepted me for me.

~~~~~~~

At some point without realizing it I fell asleep in the waiting room after we got back to the hospital, I woke back up after what I guessed had been a few hours.

“Kellin, Vic is out of surgery. We can not go see him yet and I don’t know what kind of condition he is in.
That’s all they told me.”

I was suddenly wide awake. He was done with surgery but they were still holding him. I was tired of waiting. I needed to see my Vicky. Had something gone wrong? Why were they holding him?

“I can see you’re starting to worry, relax Kellin,” Mitch said from beside me.

“Y-Yea, I just want to s-see him so bad. I’m w-worried and I feel guilty for the fight we had earlier. I need to apologize,” I said looking down in memory of what happened.

“Don’t worry about what happened. I have no idea what the fight was over but you two have a bond that is unbreakable. There’s something there, so don't worry about the petty things that try to get in the way of your relationship.”

I nodded. I wanted to go get some coffee so I could stay up long enough to be able to see Vic.

“I should g-go get some coffee. I’ll b-be back,” I said standing and stuffing my hands into the hoodie pocket.

“Ok, so you need me to go with you?”

“N-No I’ll be ok,” I said shaking my head.

I ventured off into the direction of the cafeteria just like I had many times before.

“Hey, Kellin!” I heard.

“Nonononononono,” I murmured, speeding up.

But I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Hey, what’s up?” Lou said catching up with me.

“A-Are you f-following me?” I asked with a look of disbelief on my face.

“No,” he said not making eye contact.

“Like you’re r-really freaking me t-the fuck out,how do you know where I am all of the time?" I said stepping back a little bit.

“No. I’m not following you. I just think you’re really cute and I dunno,” he said fumbling with his fingers,“ I guess I have kind of been following you,” he said so quietly that I almost missed it.

“Ok s-stay away from me a-and my b-boyfriend,” I said turning away from him on my heel.

He grabbed me by my wrist a little roughly. I quickly ripped it away.

“D-Do not touch me,” I said backing up and pointing a finger at him.

I continued to walk to the cafeteria. I was a little harsh with Lou, but he deserved it. He had been following me around this whole time. It was just plain creepy.

I quickly purchased the coffee and started on my way back to the waiting room, where Mitch and I were sitting earlier.

"Hey, what took so long?" He asked.

"Long l-line," I lied.

After what felt like a lifetime I was able to go see the one person I really needed.

"You may go see him now, he's awake. He may slur his words and drift in and out of sleep due to the heavy medications we have him on but he should be able to communicate with you," the nurse said smiling.

"You can go in first. Come and tell me when you're done," Mitch said.

I jumped up and practically raced to to the elevator. Once I was off I ran down the hall, straight into room 2332. I burst through the door and I couldn't hold back my tears any longer.

"Vicky, I'm s-s-so sorry," I sobbed standing at the door, not even able to move.

"Kells," he slurred, his eyes barely open.

I went over to his hospital bed, took his hand and literally keeled next to it. I felt like the biggest asshole ever.

"I l-love you so much."

"Baby, I love you too. Stand up, love," he said all too quietly.

His eyes were glazed over and I could see the scar from the surgery. His hair was cut on one side so they could get to the tumor easily. In a way it actually looked like his hair was cut like that on purpose.
He reached up, put his hand on the back of my neck and softly pulled me towards him. He kissed me softly. I could feel tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

"I was so scared," he said quietly against my lips, "it all happened so fast."

"I'm so s-sorry," I said trying to stop my tears.

"Shh. I was wrong too. We can talk about that later, come and cuddle with me. I just need you right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: BMTH- Don't Go

Writers block is a bitch. But I think I'm over it now. Buttttttt I'm about to do something horrible in the next chapter so you'll probably hate me soon. just a heads up. c:

Thanks for commenting: IAmNotHuman, Dem-kellic-feels-tho, Kookie_Vanity, KellicBarakarth, frankieraepain, FunxMistakes, thatweirdotakuchick and xxcarolineunoxx

Like I love all of you guys, your comments literally make my day. <3

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/