Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

You're Such A Sick, Sad Waste Of A Human Being

***Vic's P.O.V***

Throughout the night I made sure I held Kellin extremely close. I was in some pain due to the surgery. He was comforting.

I opened my eyes and turned to look at the clock, it was 10 a.m. I looked back over to Kellin, he was sleeping peacefully. I laid there and admired him for a while. He was so perfect. The way his lips were slightly parted and his breathing was even. I would have never thought that I would have the pleasure of waking up to such a beautiful person. I was so lucky. And if I played my cards right I would be able to wake up next to him for the rest of my life.

I kissed his nose gently. He made the cutest fucking squeaking noise that I've ever heard and snuggled closer to me. I sighed in content and whispered a quiet 'i love you'.

After about an hour or so Kellin eventually woke up.

“Good morning, love,” I said when he opened his eyes.

“V-Vicky,” was all he said before he leaned in to connect our lips, “Good m-morning, how do y-you feel?”
he said quietly.

“I’m ok," I said faking a smile.

He kissed my nose gently.

"I k-know you like the back of my hand V-Vic. What's wrong?"

"My head just hurts a bit."

He leaned in and kissed my temple gently.

"I-I'm sure the nurse will bring you medicine soon b-baby."

"Yea. I'm going to get up and get some coffee," I said, starting to untangle myself from him.

"N-No baby, I got it," he said, getting up quickly,"you need to r-rest. Watch the TV," he gestured towards the forgotten TV mounted on the wall in the room.

"Are you sure, you've been doing so much for me lately...," I trailed off.

"P-Positive," he said leaning over and giving me a soft kiss on the lips," I'll b-be right back," he said giving me a precious half smile and scurrying out of the room.

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

I was hesitant about leaving the room because Lou would probably be lurking through the halls, but I didn’t want to have Vic walking around anywhere when he’d just got out of surgery, so I’d take the risk.
I carefully closed the door behind me and headed to the cafeteria. I had it made up in my mind that if I heard Lou calling my name I wouldn’t respond or stop walking. When I made it about halfway to the cafeteria I felt as if someone was following me. I turned around and I saw nothing so I kept walking. I was a little freaked out because the hallway to the cafeteria was vacant but i felt as if someone was following me.

There was a sudden hand over my mouth and I felt someone dragging me away. I tried to scream but it was muffled by the hand. What the fuck? I frantically wiggled, trying to escape from my captor.
I soon realized I was being dragged into a closet. I was soon pushed in and I fell to the ground. I popped back up, ready to fight, and I am faced with Lou.

“W-W-What the actual fuck are you doing!?” I yelled.

“You refused to talk to me,” he said calmly.

“So you f-freaking dragged me into a closet?”

He didn’t say anything. He just inched closer to me.

“W-What are y-you doing?” I asked backing up the slightest bit.

He grabbed me by both of my arms roughly so I couldn’t move back anymore. I was scared. This guy was crazy, even crazier than me. The look in his eyes told me that his intention was to hurt me. The way he stared me down like I was a piece of meat and his eye twitched just the slightest bit.

“L-Lou, what are you d-doing?”

“Come here,” he growled, dragging me in closely, “This can either be easy or hard. I don’t want to hurt you but if it comes to that then I will.”

“W-What a-”

I was interrupted by him crashing his lips onto mine. I instantly tried to push him away but he had me pinned against the wall of the closet. I was trying to scream but opening my mouth only allowed him to put his tongue in. He reached down to tug at the hem of my shirt. I started to feel the tears that were forming in my eyes overflow and stream down my cheeks. Please don’t let this be happening. I was trying so hard to scream Vic’s name but I couldn’t get it out. It just came out as a bunch of muffled noises.

I’ve never felt so disgusted and violated in my entire life.

***Vic’s P.O.V.***

It has been 15 minutes and Kellin was not back. I was getting worried. What if he was with that guy again? No, he wouldn’t do that to me. He loves me. I decided to go and check around the hospital for him. I got out of bed, put on a pair of Kellin’s fuzzy socks and tiptoed to the door.
Once in the hallway I ran into Mitch.

“Hey Vic,” he said, “ I was just coming to check on you. I haven’t seen you since last night after the surgery.”

I nodded and I flashed him a smile. It was weird because I have never actually talked to him, but we were always around each other. I have only had a full conversation with Kellin. Austin and Alan have only heard me say a few words and that Lou guy heard me say some things. I hadn’t even talked to Jaime, and I knew him way before Kellin.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mitch asking me a question.

“Where’s Kellin,” he asked looking around.

I shrugged politely.

“Ok, well I’m going back to my hotel, if you need me or anything goes wrong you have my cell number right?” he asked

I nodded again.

“Ok then. See you later,” he said turning back in the direction he came.

I continued on my adventure to the cafeteria. While I was on my way I was thinking about Jaime. I wonder how he was feeling. I haven’t communicated with him since I left for the hospital, it’s been a couple weeks. I needed to talk to him, I felt as if our friendship wasn’t the same. But that was to be expected after he told me that he was in love with me. In a way I wished that that would have never happened, but then I am kind of glad it did. It tested our friendship and let me know how much we were able to overcome. I didn’t understand why Kellin had this crazy idea that he was still in love with me, he was over it, or at least I thought he was. It didn’t matter anyways. The only person I had eyes for was Kellin. He was the only person I allowed myself to be vulnerable with. It was because I knew he wouldn’t intentionally hurt me. He would never.

I was lost so deep in thought that I almost passed up the cafeteria. I quickly scanned it and there was no sight of Kellin. I decided to just go back to my room and wait for him. He would be answering a lot of questions when he got back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: MMF- The Deceived

So hopefully you don't hate me.

I wanted to have this up a day earlier but I've been in and out of the ER and the hospital so yea.

Thanks for commenting: IAmNotHuman, frankieraepain and xxcarolineunoxx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ those three awesome people comment like all of the time and it just fills my heart with good feels, so thank you so much to them and anyone else to continues to comment, I love you ok.

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/