Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I Swear This Isn't The End

***Kellin's P.O.V***

Lou had me pinned against the wall. He was shoving his tongue down my throat. At first I was freaking out and crying but I realized that the only way I was going to get out of this situation was to fight back.
Without thinking I kneed him in the crotch as hard as I possibly could. He doubled over in pain immediately. I quickly got around him and started sprinting towards the door. I was almost there but he quickly grabbed me and pulled me back. He held me about an inch from his face with his hands around my neck, I felt my blood begin to boil.

"I really wanted to make this easy," he growled.

"F-F-Fuck you," I said through my clenched teeth.

I balled my hand into a fist and jabbed him straight in the nose. He dropped his hand from my face instantly. I was in shock at what I had just done. I looked down and there was blood slowly dripping from my hand. I quickly jumped over his body, which was collapsed in a heap on the ground and escaped the closet.

I looked down the hall and it was still vacant. I found the nearest public bathroom and went inside.
I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to calm myself down, rinsed my aching hand under the water. I was able to get all of the blood off but my hand was incredibly red and swollen. I looked back up at myself and realized I was still crying, I took some paper towels and wiped my face. I kept telling myself that I was ok. I had to look as normal as possible. I then went to go get Vic his coffee from the cafeteria so we wouldn't question where I was. Vic could not know about this.

~~~~

***Vic 's P.O.V***

Kellin came in a while after I went looking for him. I didn't smother him with questions right when he came in. I wanted to see what he had to say first.

"S-S-Sorry I took so long. T-There was a long line," he said.

There was something off. He was stuttering more than usual. He was shaking just the slightest bit and his eyes were red.

I just nodded.

"H-Here babe," he said with a soft smile, handing me the coffee.

"Thanks love. Come cuddle with me."

He did as told and got into bed with me. I allowed him to nuzzle close to me. When I went to tangle our fingers together he flinched. I looked down and his hand was red and puffy. I looked back up to his face for an explanation but all he did was bite at his lips.

"I just want you to be honest with me. Where did you go when you went out there?" I said quietly, staring him directly in his eyes.

He wasn't being truthful with me and to be honest it scared me.

His face turned red and his lip biting increased.

"I-I-I went to get you coffee," he said not looking away from me.

"Kells don't lie to me," I said still calm.

"I'm n-not lying."

"I went to look for you."

He paused for a second.

"I w-went to g-get your coffee, and t-that's it. Please stop with all of the questions," he said turning away from me.

I wasn't even mad. I didn't have the energy to be mad at him. I didn't want to be mad at him. I just wanted him to be honest with me like I was always honest with him. I thought we were past this. Apparently we had a lot to work on in our relationship.

I brought him closer to me and wrapped my arms around him. I gave him gentle kisses on the neck. I was beginning to get teary eyed. I guess I was overreacting, I was overwhelmed due to the surgery and being stuck in the hospital.

"I love you," Kellin whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

~~~~~

The nurse later came in and gave me some meds. She informed me that I would be able to leave the hospital tomorrow morning. Mitch then came in after her carrying a pizza.

"Hey, I brought you guys some lunch," he said smiling, " it was so hard to smuggle this thing in. Who knew they were so uptight about having outside food in here?"

I smiled at him trying to show my appreciation. I looked over to Kellin, who was sound asleep. I placed a gentle kiss to his temple and carefully shook him a little bit. He slowly opened his eyes, his beautiful irises taking my breath away.

"H-Hey Mitch," he said yawning.

"Hey. I brought food."

He set the pizza box on the bed and Kellin and I began to dig in.

"The nurse told me they were letting you out tomorrow morning. Like at 6 a.m."

"Why so e-early?" Kellin asked.

"I'm not sure, but I bet you're ready to get out of here so the sooner the better."

I nodded in agreement.

"Well I'll be back later tonight to check on you. I’m going to lunch with my wife and daughter,” he said smiling to himself.

“O-Ok, have f-fun."

"I will," Mitch said leaving out the door.

Kellin took a piece of pizza and snuggled into my side. He began to devour it quickly. Once he got to the crust he just stopped and stared at it with wide eyes.

"What's wrong babe?"

"T-There's cheese in the crust!" he yelled.

"Yea, I know. It's stuffed crust pizza," I said chuckling.

"Holy shit! It's so fucking g-good," he said closing his eyes and savoring the flavor.

I was happy that he seemed to be feeling better than earlier. He really scared me. I still wanted to know what was wrong though. But I also didn't want to push him away by asking too many questions and getting on his nerves.

I smiled and kissed the top of his head while he continued to shove the pizza into his mouth.
After us both eating the whole box of pizza we continued to cuddle.

"I feel g-guilty for eating so m-much now," Kellin said.

"Why hun?"

"I'm going to gain so much w-weight."

"I didn't know you were still thinking like that Kells."

"I m-mean it's not as bad as it used to be but it's always in the b-back of my mind."

"You're perfect in literally every way and there's nothing you need to change at all," I said, rubbing our noses together.

"You won't think that after I gain w-weight. I need to look as good as I possibly can to be with y-you."

"You look amazing when you don't even try. I know this sounds weird but even when you were sick and throwing up when you were trying to get your body used to eating properly again all I could do was look over and think about how handsome you are."

His cheeks began to turn red as he hid his face.

"S-Stop being so freaking cute", he said, "but I need to talk to you about something," his tone turned from playful to serious in seconds," earlier today when I was all shaky and stuff thank you for stopping with the questions when I asked," his eyes began to water, "something happened, something really bad. But you have to promise you won't overreact when I tell you ok."

I furrowed my brow and gave him a look of confusion.

What the hell was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: BAAO- This Loneliness Won't Be The Death Of Me

I promise next chapter will be more interesting.

Thanks for commenting: frankieraepain, RissaCat98, FunxMistakes, sleepingwith_snorlax, IAmNotHuman, xxcarolineunoxx, CailaCanible and enchiladataco.

Some of the comments you guys leave make me laugh so freaking hard omg. I love you guys. <3

And one of you guys sent me a message on tumblr telling me that you enjoy this story and whoever you are thanks so much, you are so nice and lovely ok. c:

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/