Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

You Kissed Your Fear Instead Of Me

***Kellin’s P.O.V***

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Vic yelled, trying to get past me.

"N-No, you said you wouldn't o-overreact," I said using my body to block the door to the room.

"I'm not overreacting! How dare he even fucking put a hand on you! Do you know what would have happened if you weren't able to get out of there!?" He growled," I'm going to kill that son of a bitch."

The look in his eyes told me that he was serious, and it scared the shit out of me.

"Vicky y-you're scaring m-me," I hoping the use of his nickname would calm him down.

When I finished my statement he relaxed a little bit.

"C-Can we just talk f-first, before you do s-something irrational?"

He nodded slowly, his jaw still clenched. I lead him to the bed and sat down, I patted the space next to me. He came and sat as ordered.

"Please d-don't do anything crazy. I'm fine," I said taking his hand and placing it on my cheek.

"Kellin, this guy was forcing himself on you. I cannot just sit here and do nothing. What kind of person would I be if I just let that slide? I couldn't live with myself."

"B-But babe I don't want you to do anything. Please," I whispered, pressing a kiss to his neck.

He shook his head.

"I shouldn't have s-said a-anything," I said to myself.

"You would keep something like this from me?"

"No, b-but I would have w-waited longer to tell you," I paused, "promise me you won't do anything."

"I won't go looking for him, but if I see him around there's no promises," he said, his eyes still glazed over with anger.

"Can I h-have a kiss?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

Vic nodded, pulled me into his lap and gave me a couple pecks on the lips.

"I love y-you," I said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too Kells."

~~~~~~~~

It was 6 a.m. and they were releasing Vic from the hospital. They had him sign so many papers and gave him four different medications to take. With those and his medications that he has to take back at the asylum he was going to be drugged up for a while.

"Ready to g-get out of here?" I asked Vic as I watched him take off his hospital gown.

"Yea. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the asylum," he said looking at me.

He might have said something else but I wasn't sure because I was too busy checking him out. He turned around to me and smirked.

"Are you listening?"

I hummed in response.

"I don't think you are," he said making his way towards my side of the bed.

"W-Well it's a l-little hard to focus when y-you're in only your boxers."

"Oh, like what you see?" He said joking.

"Yes," I said totally serious.
He leaned in and pressed a lingering kiss to my lips. I parted my lips slightly allowing him to add tongue. He took one hand and twisted it in my hair, he took the other and gently rubbed my back. I involuntarily moaned into the kiss. Vic pulled away and smiled. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"Someone's getting a little excited I see," he breathed.

"Mhm," I said, wishing he hadn't pulled away.

He chuckled and pulled away all together.

"Fucking t-tease," I said fake pouting.

"I'm not a tease. You're the one who always teases me," Vic said turning around to get his sweatpants on.

When he turned around I examined his back. There were old scars and bruises on there that I'd never seen before. They weren't self inflicted scars like the ones on his arm's and thighs. I didn't want to bring it up and make him upset so I left it alone.

Once Vic got changed and all of his papers were signed, we were released. Once at the front of the hospital Mitch suggested he pull the car up to the front since he parked far away.

We stood there and waited hand in hand for Mitch to drive up. While we were waiting, I saw a small, white car pull in to the lot. The person who was in the car looked like Lou.

Oh shit.

Vic said if he saw him around there was no promises of what he might do. Before I could say anything to distract him from Lou, he was already speaking.

“Is that him?” he said squinting his eyes and starting to jog over to the car which was on the other side of the parking lot.

I followed quickly behind him, shouting his name and trying to get his attention, but he wasn't stopping.
When we were in close view of the car I could see Lou getting out. Vic wasted no time, as soon as he was
in arms reach of Lou he had his hands around his neck.

"You son of a bitch," Vic growled.

Lou couldn't even respond because of Vic's grip on his neck. All that came out of his mouth were gurgling noises.

"Did you really think you were going to get away with this?"

He then slammed Lou's head onto the car.

"Vic, s-stop. You're gonna hurt him," I said sobbing.

The reason I was crying wasn't really due to the fact that Lou was getting hurt, it was more because the way Vic was acting scared me. He wasn't mentally stable, it was very possible that he could kill him.

I could see that Vic was digging his nails into Lou's neck.

"If you ever touch him again I will hunt you down and kill you. Got it?" Vic whispered.

Lou nodded his head in response. His face was extremely red. Vic then dropped him onto the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

I couldn't let this go on. I grabbed him from behind and pulled him back.

“B-Baby lets go,” I said pulling him back.

We walked from the back of the parking lot to the front, where Mitch was waiting. Vic and I both got in the back seat.

“Hey, guys what happened?” he asked, looking at Vic’s composure and the tears on my cheeks.

“N-Nothing,” I said quickly, indicating that it wasn’t the best time to talk about it.

I sighed and snuggled into Vic, who was calmer now. I couldn’t be mad at him. I knew what was going to happen once I told him. I leaned into him and kissed his head. He sighed in content and wrapped his arms around me.

I was just ready to get back to the asylum.

***READ AUTHOR'S NOTE***
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute- Damaged Goods

*******Ok so this is kinda important, I'm planing on putting smut in this story either in the next chapter or the chapter after that (it's not going to be anything crazy ok). But this is my first fanfic and I've never written smut before so I was kind of wondering if someone would want to do a collaborative chapter with me, so like I would tell the person what I would want to happen and then they would write the smut and I would write the rest of the chapter. Idk. Oh and the person will receive full credit in the Author's note and stuff. If you're interested please message me on tumblr! Send me a link of a sample of your writing (like a oneshot or something) and I'll choose! c: *****

Thanks for commenting: xxcarolineunoxx, IAmNotHuman, FunxMistakes, frankieraepain, Sarah-Bear2010, Caliso, Twenty-FourKaratGold and Dem-kellic-feels-tho

My tumblr: http://jordandreyer.co.vu/