Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Say What You Really Mean

***Vic's P.O.V.***

It's been about two weeks since the whole ordeal. As of now, Jaime and I were not friends. I confronted him and told him that until he could respect me and my boyfriend that he didn't need to be in my life.
Speaking of Kellin, he's been going through a lot lately, he's been having extremely bad panic attacks, especially at night, which meant neither of us got much sleep. He's also been seeing things. One day we were laying down and I noticed that his eyes kept trailing along something on the ceiling, when I asked him what he was looking at he pointed to it as if there as something there. I thought it might have been a one time thing, but it continued to happen. One night he told me that the figures were trying to tell him something. He was scaring the shit out of me.

We were currently all in the main room because Mitch said there was an announcement to be made. There was a rumor that there was a new kid coming. I really could care less to be honest, I just wanted to focus on Kellin. I wanted to cuddle him and make him feel better.

We were sitting on the floor, Kellin was in my lap and I had my arms wrapped around him.

"You ok love?" I whispered to him.

He nodded before turning his head the slightest bit to kiss me lightly.

"Hello guys, we have someone new here." Mitch said, entering the room with someone trailing behind
him. "Do you want to tell them your name?"

The guy didn't answer he just shook his head.

"Ok. Guys, this is Matty."

I looked the guy up and down. He was a good looking guy. He had red hair that was shaved on the sides and gelled down, big eyes, but not as big as Kellin, and he is a little taller than him.

"Is he mute or something?" I heard a patient named Danny yell. "Hey Vic, I found you a new friend." He laughed.

"S-Shut up." Kellin immediately spat in his direction.

I smiled slightly, Kellin always had my back. I tightened my grip on him and gave him a small kiss on the back of his head.

"I can fucking talk." Matty said.

He finally spoke up, and he had a temper. It's probably one of the reasons he's here.

"Ok guys, settle down." Mitch said, trying to keep order. "He's new here so make sure to welcome him."

I looked up at him again and his eyes were staring intently at Kellin. He was examining Kellin in such an intense way that it made me uncomfortable. It was like he was undressing him with his eyes. Kellin hadn't even noticed that he was staring at him. His head was down and he was playing with my fingers in his lap.
I guess I was a little overprotective so in order to get the message across that he was taken, I gently placed my finger under Kellin's chin and adjusted him so he was facing me.

I placed my lips onto his and gave him a slow tongue filled kiss. I pulled away after a while and looked over to Matty. He was staring straight back at me.

"W-What was that for?" Kellin said, smiling and blushing like crazy.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled back at him.

"I love y-you."

"I love you too." I whispered to him.

~~~~

Kellin and I decided to eat alone at lunch because I kinda wanted some alone time with him.

"Hey. Can I sit with you guys?"

I looked up and saw Matty looking down on us.

"Sure." Kellin said.

I put my arm around Kellin's shoulders and continued to eat my food.

"I-I'm Kellin, and this is my boyfriend, Vic."

"Cool." Matty said with a fake smile on his face.

I had no idea what this guy's intentions were, or if he even had any intentions, but I was going to keep a close eye on him.

"Whoa, your eyes are amazing." Matty commented.

"T-Thanks," he said, looking down and blushing.

My head snapped up and I looked him straight in the eyes. Something about him was off. Well, we were all off, but something about him was different, and I couldn't put my finger on it.

After lunch we went back to our room to cuddle.

"Baby." I said quietly.

"Yes?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm o-ok just tired."

"Do you think you should tell Mitch about those things you're seeing and the increasing anxiety
attacks?"

"N-No." He said all too quickly.

"But it might help if y-"

"No. Just leave i-it." He said cutting me off.

I sighed and stayed quiet, not wanting to start an argument.

~~~~~~

It was around 1am and Kellin was having another anxiety attack. It had been going on for a while and I couldn't calm him down. I needed to get him some help.

I began to bang on the bars of our door until Mitch finally showed up. He saw Kellin and began to work with me to try and help calm him down.

It took about 30 minutes, but we finally did it.

"I'm going to take him to get some more meds and talk to him a little bit ok?" Mitch said, helping up Kellin from the floor.

He still wasn't making any noises, just starting at nothing and shaking. I nodded and went over and kissed his forehead gently before they exited the room. I hoped that Mitch was able to figure out why Kellin had been like this lately. It was scary, I just wanted him better.

~~~~~~

I waited up for an hour and Mitch was back in my room, but without Kellin.

"Vic, I need to talk to you."

Holy shit. What was wrong?

He sat down on the spiny chair next to the desk.

"Kellin just admitted to me that he had been skipping his meds."

What? There was no way. He promised me that he would try and get better. Plus if he were to do that he'd tell me. Right?

I shook my head vigorously, trying to make since of it all.

"I know you don't want to hear it but he has. I'm not going to put him in isolation, but I need your help. I need you to make sure he's taking his meds and doing well because it seems like you're the only person who can help him right now."

I couldn't even think about that right now. I was so fucking pissed. I literally felt the anger running through my veins. He's a fucking liar and he broke the promise.

"He was scared to come in because he told me that you would be mad at him, so I told him that I'll try to tell you first."

I was now sitting on the edge of the bed. I was fumbling with my hands in order to keep them from balling up into fists and my leg was bouncing non-stop.

"Just help him ok." Mitch said.

I nodded, and with that he left the room. I was livid. I hoped that whatever Kellin had to say actually justified why he'd been skipping his meds.

"V-Vic." I heard from the door.

I didn't even look up and my leg continued to bounce.

"P-Please talk to me."

"Why the fuck should I?" I said looking up and glaring at him.

"I'm sorry I j-"

"Don't talk." I said sternly.

He did as told and he began to tremble.

"I've tried so hard with you Kellin and you continue to throw it all in my face." I said, trying to stay calm.

"You've been skipping your meds. And even worse you hide it from me. I was genuinely worried about your condition and the whole thing was self inflicted."

"I'm s-sorry." He said, letting his tears escape.

"You're not." I said firmly. "You think this only affects you, when it affects me too. I'm trying to help you get better so you and I can be happy and so we can get out of here and start our lives together! BUT YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOURSELF TO TRY TO GET BETTER, NOT EVEN FOR ME! THE OTHER DAY MITCH AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW I’M ABOUT TO GET OUT OF HERE, AND I ASKED ABOUT YOU AND HE SAID YOU WEREN’T READY. SO I START THINKING OF WAYS TO SEE HOW WE CAN IMPROVE YOUR PROGRESSION, BUT ALL ALONG YOU WERE LITERALLY DOING IT TO YOURSELF. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELF IF ALSO HURTING ME!" I yelled, " YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A JOKE. YOU THINK THE FEELINGS I HAVE FOR YOU ARE A JOKE, YOU THINK OUR FUTURE PLANS ARE A JOKE. YOU THINK THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP IS A JOKE!” I paused in order to catch my breath, I looked at him and his face was red and his whole body was shaking, I didn't feel bad at all. “You broke another promise. You lied again."

"I d-don't t-think it's a j-joke. I d-didn't know it would t-turn out like t-this. It's n-not that I d-don't care about our relationship. I j-just don't know h-how to want better for m-myself."

"Well maybe you need to be with someone who can help you. Because I don't think I can do that," I said lowly.

"V-Vic no. I-I won't fuck up again. I swear baby. P-Please." He sobbed coming over to kneel next to me.
I didn't even move from off of the bed. I was too upset to even move. I felt the tears that I had been holding in roll down my cheeks.

I didn't know how to fix this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: B&C- Reflection

Happy New Year!

Ok so I'm going out of town until the 5th, so I won't be able to update again until then.

thanks for commenting: ashley quinn29, kittens_and_scars, enchiladataco, jessfwentes, FallenCreature, IAmNotHuman, xxcarolineunoxx and Blood brothers <---- you guys are lovely :*