Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Was Our Touch Half As Sacred As I’ve Made It Seem?

***Kellin 's P.O.V***

It's been a few days since we've started working on things and it was now Christmas morning. I was watching Vic sleep peacefully beside me. I was so happy that we were working everything out. I missed him so much.

I leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss on the nose. He scrunched up his face a little, made the cutest little noise and rolled over. He was so adorable.

After waiting for about an hour he was finally waking up.

"Good morning, love." He yawned while wrapping his arms around me.

"Good morning. It's C-Christmas." I said smiling at him.

I wasn't really big on Christmas but it was my first Christmas with Vic so I was a little excited.

"I know." Vic chuckled.

After lounging around a little bit, we headed to the changing room so we could go shower.

"Are you gonna come shower with me?" Vic whispered lightly.

"D-Do you want me to?"

"Of course Kells."

I smiled and secured my towel around my waist. He took my hand and led me to the showers. We stepped in and I turned on the water, it was cold at first, which made me jump, but after a while it got hot.

He pulled me into his embrace and gave me a long kiss. It was filed more with love than lust. It was funny how we could be completely naked and pressed against each other and still not let lust take over.

We shared a couple more sweet kisses and then we began washing ourselves. This was so perfect, the only thing that would make me happier would be if we were officially a couple again.

"You're so cute." Vic mumbled, smiling a bit.

"S-So are you." I said, trying to hide my blush.
~~~~~

***Vic's P.O.V***

It was breakfast and we were sitting with Alan and Austin. We were listening to Alan chatter happily about him and Austin's first Christmas together. The story was actually pretty cute.

"We were like 4 and we stayed up all night to wait for Santa." He giggled.

I looked at Austin and he was looking at Alan with complete adoration. Hopefully one day Kellin and I will have stories like that too tell people.

Speaking of that. I was going to ask him to be my boyfriend again. I wasn't really sure how to do it. But I was pretty sure he would agree. He's been trying really hard to get better and I didn't want him to think that I didn't notice.

I leaned over and kissed his forehead lightly.

"I need to talk to you later." I said quietly in his ear.

His eyes went wide and I could tell that he was worried.

"D-Did I do something?" He said, biting his lip.

"No love."

He nodded and smiled a bit.

~~~~~

Kellin and I went back to our room after breakfast to relax and talk. The asylum wad handing out hot chocolate to us, I guess it was supposed to be something special for Christmas.

We were sitting on the bed across from each other with our legs crossed. I took a minute to look into his gorgeous eyes. They were green sometimes and sometimes they were blue.

"You're eyes change colour a lot." I commented.

"Yea." He smiled.

"You're perfect." I mumbled.

"You a-are." He said back.

I shook my head in disagreement.

"I hope o-one day you realize how perfect you are." He said before pausing. "But when you do I hope you don't realize that I'm not perfect enough for you."

"That's never gonna happen." I said, reaching out my hand and stroking his cheek.

I leaned in and began to kiss him slowly, the flavor of chocolate both on our tongues. Kellin did that cute little thing where he lets out little moans when we were kissing. I began to smile into the kiss. He broke away a while after. Our foreheads stayed connected.

"I l-love you so much."

"I love you too." I sighed happily. "Remember when I said I had to talk to you."

"Y-Yeah." He said nervously.

"So we've been doing really well and I was thinking that maybe we could get back together. Do you want to?" I said, biting my lip out of nervousness.

"Yes. Of c-course baby." He said bouncing up and tackling me into the bed.

He began to give me little kisses all over my face. I chuckled and squeezed him tight. He was mine again.

~~~~~

After cuddling and kissing with Kellin for about an hour he
finally fell asleep and Mitch was at our door.

"Hey Vic, can I talk to you really quick."

I nodded and began to get up from the bed. I followed him to his office. I wondered if I was in trouble. What if he found out that we had been sneaking out? No. Then why would he want to talk to me out of everyone else?

"You can sit in the chair." He smiled while gesturing at it.
I nodded and sat.

"So, Vic I have good news. I've been looking at the progress you've been making and I've talked to the therapists and they said you're pretty stable. You're scheduled to be released in 3 days." He grinned.

What? I couldn't even think. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. I literally felt tears forming in my eyes. I was finally going to be free. I'd been waiting so long for this moment. My parents threw me in here so long ago and I'd lost hope. I could get out of this hell hole and start my new life. I thought I was never going to leave. I was certain that I would die in here. I always talked positive to Kellin in order to keep him looking forward to something, but I wasn't sure that it'd actually happen. Wait, what about Kellin?

He wasn't getting out anytime soon. My excitement came crashing down and I put my head in my hands. No. I couldn't leave without him.

"I know you're thinking about Kellin. And I know you want to wait for him but they won't allow it." He said sympathetically.

"Please." I said, looking up.

He was shocked to say the least. This is the first time I've talked to him. I watched as he tried to compose himself.

"Vic, I don't know if we c-"

"I'll do anything Mitch. I need to be here for him." I pleaded.

"Vic there's no way." He shook his head.

"Just give me until New Years." I said quickly.
He sighed and nodded. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

"Ok. I'll give you until then."

I walked back to the room slowly, trying to wrap my head around everything. I only had until New Years. When I got back Kellin was still asleep. I got under the covers and cuddled up next to him. He grumbled and latched himself onto me.

I held on to Kellin and quietly sobbed into his hair.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute- Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit

So this chapter has feels.
I'm going out of town so I updated early. Sorry it's a little shitty. I've been busy.

thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, MusicMonster17, kittens_and_scars, Sarah-Bear2010, IAmNotHuman, xxcarolineunoxx. <-- thank you. <3