Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I Love You So Much That It Hurts My Head

***Vic's P.O.V.***

It was the day after Christmas and Kellin and I were laying in bed. He was asking me about all of the different scars I had and I was telling the stories behind some of them. Not all of them were self harm. Some of them were given to me by my ex boyfriend and some were from me being clumsy and accidentally hurting myself.

Today I was planning on telling him about me leaving but he was in such a good mood since we were back together. I didn't want to ruin it. It had been a while since he's been happy like this.

To be honest, I wanted to take him with me. It should be easy to come and take him in the middle of the night and run off somewhere. Security around here sucked. But who was I to just take him way from here? I got better and now it was his turn to do the same. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I were to be the cause of him not regaining mental stability. But we did need each other to get better. He was the reason I was getting out and I couldn't just leave him here to try and get better alone. I had to talk this over with him. I was so worried about how he'd react.

"What's t-this scar from?" He asked, leaning over to kiss the scar across my chest.

"It was from Dylan. One day I got to his apartment 15 minutes late because of traffic on the freeway and he made up this crazy idea that I was cheating on him and I had another boyfriend. Which was crazy because at the time I thought I loved him and that I'd never do that to him. He chased me around the apartment with a knife and when he finally caught me he made a slash against my chest."

"I hope I n-never meet this guy." Kellin said.

"You won't, I wouldn't let that happen."

"I wanna kill him."

I was a little taken back by his random outburst. I looked in his eyes and I could tell that he was serious.

"No need for that, love." I said while running my fingers through his hair.

"How could you say that? He's h-hurt you so much."

I shrugged and sighed.

I heard a banging sound. I looked over and Mitch was at our door.

"Hey Vic, so I called your mom and she refused to come get you. Who else do you think would want to come get you?"
I froze, I looked over to Kellin and he had a confused look on his face.

"Mike, my brother." I said quietly.

"Ok. I'll give him a call." Mitch said while leaving.

"W-What is he talking about?" Kellin said, looking at me.

"Kells, I'm about to tell you but don't freak out ok?"

"I don't think I can promise t-that?" He said scooting away from me.

He was scared. I could tell because he was shaking a little.

"Yesterday while you were napping Mitch pulled me into his office. He told me I was being released soon. I begged him to let me stay until New Year's. So that's all the time I have left." I said, biting my lip.

He was quiet. He just looked at me like he was trying to wrap his head around what I was saying. After a few seconds I saw his eyes start to glaze over with tears.

"Kells please d-"

"That's awesome. I'm h-happy for you." He said plastering on a fake smile.

His tears began to spill over and run down his cheeks. He didn't even acknowledge them, he just continued to smile at me like nothing was wrong.

"Kellin, you don't have to act like everything's ok."

"I'm f-fine."

"No you're not."

He didn't say anything. He just looked down. I reached out and pulled him into my embrace.

"I'm g-going to be alone again." He whispered.

"Babe I'll come and visit as much as I can. I will write letters and I'll call you. Mitch will probably let you use his phone so we can talk." I rambled.

"How am I supposed to do this without you?" He said, beginning to sob.

"We'll work this out ok. We'll find a way that works for both of us." I reassured him.

I leaned in and gave him a few short kisses.

"Do you trust me?"

"Y-Y-Yea."

"Then you don't have a reason to cry. I'll work this out Kells. I'll find a way to keep us together." I said stroking his cheek.
"I'll do anything."

He nodded and attempted to stop his crying.

"I l-love y-you." He mumbled, his green eyes staring into my brown ones.

"I love you too." I said kissing him again.

~~~~~

It was lunchtime and Kellin was still a little upset, but he was getting better.

"I don't wanna e-eat." He said looking at me with puffy, red eyes.

I kissed his forehead and took his hand.

"You can just share some of my food babe."

He nodded and we went to sit in the corner of the cafeteria.
Throughout lunch I have him little reassuring kisses and I held his hand tightly. Everything was going well until Matty showed up at our table.

"Kellin, can I talk to you?" He said.

"No." He replied bluntly, not even looking up.

"Why not?"

"Listen Matty, I d-don't have time for your shit right now." He said sternly.

Well damn.

"I just want to say s-"

"I don't care what you have to say. I have other things to d-deal with."

Matty didn't say anything and Kellin didn't say anything. Matty looked over and glared at me.

"Leave." Kellin commanded. "Now."

Matty did as told and left.

"You're hot when you're angry." I said playfully.

He blushed and giggled. I smiled, happy that I was able to make him laugh.

~~~~~

It was after curfew but Kellin and I were still up listening to music. I was gently rubbing circles on his back while he laid on top of me with his head on my chest.
He had an anxiety attack earlier and now he couldn't go to sleep.

"V-Vicky." He said softly.

"Yes baby?"

"I want to leave with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Brand New- Degausser

So I've officially decided that I'm making a sequel to this. And I kinda want Vic to kidnap Kellin and take him with him. But I also feel like that'd be unfair to Kellin. Comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, kittens_and_scars, MusicMonster17, IAmNotHuman, enchiladataco, aur0ra and xxcarolineunoxx. <------ Reading your comments really make my day a lot better. <3 Thank you to the people who comment every time I update, you guys are amazing.