Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I Drank The Poison Then I Passed The *** Out

***Vic's P.O.V***

I woke up and rolled over to a body next to me in bed. I rubbed my eyes and realized that it was Mae laying next to me. I guess we both ended up falling asleep after watching the movie. She was sound asleep and she was breathing so lightly that I could barely hear it. Her purple hair was all over the place and it made me laugh.

I sat up and looked at the time, it was 12pm. I had work at 4. I yawned loudly and picked up my phone, checking to see if Kellin had tried to reach me, I had no missed calls. I wonder when I'd tell Kellin that I'd been hanging out with Mae. I mean I hope he wouldn't be mad that l slept in a bed with her. We didn't touch or anything.

"Good morning." Mae said from beside me.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"I don't even remember falling asleep last night." She laughed.

"Me neither."

I decided to get up and get us both some cereal for breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out the Frosted Flakes, milk and two bowls.

"Hey dude." Mike said, walking around in just pajama pants.

"Hey." I half smiled, pouring the cereal into the bowls.

"So who's the hot chick in your bed? I came to your room to see how your visit with Kellin went and I saw you two passed out."

"Her name is Mae. She's just a friend." I said looking over to him.

"Yea right." He smirked.

"Mikey I'm serious, you know I'm with Kellin." I said, pouring milk into the bowl.

"Yea, but you have to admit she's hot."

"Shut up Michael." I chuckled, carrying the bowls back to the room.

I walked in and I heard Mae on the phone with someone.

"He's right here." She said, handing the phone to me. "It's Kellin, he doesn't sound too good."

I quickly grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Vic." He said.

"Yes baby? Is everything ok?" I said urgently.

"I feel l-like shit. I've been throwing up all morning. I don't know w-what's wrong, my stomach is burning."

"What did you eat love?"

"N-Nothing. I just had orange juice."

I was disappointed that he didn't eat, but I was also worried about him. What could it be?

"How bad is it love?"

"R-Really bad. Vic can you c-come here?"

"I have to work today love." I said, feeling guilty.

He didn't say anything but I could hear him sniffling over the phone. He was probably crying.

"I'll call and ask to take off. If I can then I'll come see you Kells."

"O-O-Ok." I heard him whimper.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. B-Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and sighed. Something was wrong and I hated not being there for him when something happens. It felt like I was abandoning him.

I quickly called the shop and talked to Billy, the manager, and he said it was fine since I'd been working so hard for the past month that I take one day off.

I was going to go to the store to pick up some things for Kellin so he could feel better.

"I'm gonna go to the store to pick some things up for him. I'll see you later today ok?"

"Ok." She said softly.

-

Luckily, Mike let me have the car for the day. I was at the store and I was piling things in a basket that I should get for Kellin. I asked the cashier lady what I should get for an upset stomach and she gave me a couple medications and items that would settle his stomach. I also decided to get some snacks that I know he likes in hopes that he'll eat something.

I checked out the food, paid and headed out to my car. I put the bags in the back seat. I was at the asylum in no time. Mitch met me at the visitors door.

"Hey Vic." He said with a slight smile.

"Hey." I smiled back. "How's he doing?"

"He's in the room right now. He's been sleeping for about an hour."

"Ok I'll go check on him."

I made my way to the room with the bags, stopping to say hi to some of the patients in the asylum.

I stood at the doorway then I walked in, gently sitting down on the edge of the bed. He was wearing my sweatshirt, which made me smile and he had the journal I wrote him clutched at his side.

"Kells." I whispered, brushing the hair from his face and kissing his forehead lightly.

His eyelids fluttered open and he looked up at me.

"V-Vic." He said sitting up. "Come here." He said reaching his arms out signaling that he wanted me to hug him.

I went over and he pulled himself into my lap gently. I kissed his pale cheeks.

"I don't f-feel good. But I haven't thrown up for the last h-hour." He said lightly.

"I brought you some stuff to settle your stomach. I had no idea what I was buying but the cashier lady helped me pick it out." He giggled a little. "And I also got some snacks that you like. Maybe you could eat a little for me." I said with pleading eyes.

He looked back up at me and bit his lip, contemplating on if he would eat.

"You don't have to eat it right now." I said quietly.

He nodded and held onto me tighter.

"Babe tell me what happened this morning so I can see why your stomach is hurting."

"W-Well I went to breakfast and I sat alone because I just didn't w-want to talk to people today. A-And Matty came and sat with me." I stiffened at his name, I hate that guy. "He was apologizing a-and shit and he brought me some breakfast, I didn't eat i-it but I drank the o-orange juice. Then like an hour later I felt sick."

I paused for a second to think it over and gasped.

"Kellin, he spiked your drink."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: PTV: Disasterology

So yea drama.

Thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, poppunkpizza, kittens_and_scars, xxcarolineunoxx, ashley quinn29, IAmNotHuman. <-----you guys are the best <3