Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

Breathe Me In

***Kellin's P.O.V***

Vic was going insane. He was yelling and screaming, trying to get past me so he could get through the door to find Matty. I had no problem with Vic kicking his ass but I knew that it would cause a scene and Vic wouldn't be allowed to come back and see me anymore. I barely got to see him as it is.

"Vic, s-stop and think before you do something stupid." I said, placing both of my hands on his chest and pushing him away from the door.

"What the fuck do you mean? I'm not letting him get away with this!" He said, trying to get around me.
All of the moving around was making my stomach turn.

"Babe p-please." I pleaded, trying to ignore the queasy feeling I had. "I'm fine."

"No Kells. I'm going to beat his ass."

A wave of nausea suddenly overcame me, I covered by mouth and reached for the trashcan. I threw up,
just like I did a million times this morning. I felt Vic come from behind and hold back my hair. I hated when he saw me vomit. I looked disgusting.
But he didn't seem to mind at all.

After I was done I could feel myself start to tear up. I was stressed out about my relapse, Matty harassing
me and Vic not being around. The one thing I wanted to do was cuddle with my boyfriend.

"V-Vicky can we p-please just cuddle? I'm scared a-and alone in here. T-This isn't how I want t-to spend our time together." I said quietly.

He calmed down a bit at that but I could tell he was still highly upset.

"P-Please Vic."

"Ok." He responded lowly.

I took him by the hand and led him to the bed.

"I-I'm going to go brush my teeth again o-ok. Vic, do not go l-looking for Matty." I said in a harsh tone.
-
***Vic's P.O.V***

Kellin was back and he was feeling better after a few hours.

"Babe do you want to eat now?" I said with pleading eyes.

"Uh... Yea." He said hesitantly.

"I got you some golden Oreos because I know you like those." I smiled at him. "I also brought you some sprite to settle your stomach. And a few other snacks that you can keep in here in case you don't want the asylums food."

I brought everything he liked. I just wanted to be perfect for him.

"T-Thank you so much baby." He said enveloping me in a hug and kissing me on the lips lightly.

"Welcome." I said, happy that he was feeling better.

He ate some Oreos and he drank the sprite so I was proud of him. I know it wasn't the healthiest snack but at least he was eating, that was all I was worried about.

It was 9:00, an hour until curfew, but he was already asleep. He had a rough day. I softly kissed his forehead and tucked him in to bed tightly.

"I love you." I whispered, leaving the room.

I was on my way out of the asylum, saying goodbye to a few people, when I see the red headed devil himself, Matty. He was starting right at me with an ugly smirk on his face. He knew what he did, and it was taking everything I had in me not to flip the fuck out.

He continued to walk down the hallway towards me. As he passed me I roughly bumped his shoulder against mine.

"You need to watch where you're fucking going." He spat towards me.

"And you need to watch whose boyfriend you're messing with." I growled back.

He began to laugh obnoxiously. I felt the anger rising up in me as I balled my fists up.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” He said mockingly.

“You know exactly what you fucking did. You put something in his drink.”

“Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t.” He laughed.

“The only reason I am not beating your ass right now if because Kellin told me to leave it alone.”

“You think that’s bad? You should know my original plan. I was going to drug him enough to knock him out, then lay him on my bed a-”

He was cut off by me punching him in the face with all the force I could muster. He was in shock, he opened his mouth slightly and it was filled with blood. I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck and squeezed it hard. He was making gurgling noises and clawing at my hands, trying to get me to let go.

“I want you to fucking die.” I spat at him.

Before I knew it, there were people around and there were counselors trying to get me off of him.

“Vic let go.” Mitch said while pulling me away.

Of course I didn’t listen, but soon enough his strength was greater than mine and he was able to yank me off of him. He literally threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the exit of the asylum.

“Vic you can not just do something like that to a patient.” He said forcefully.

“He tried to-” I tried to say.

“I’m sorry but you need to keep away from the asylum for a couple months.” He said, looking down.

“No, you can't say that. I have to see Kellin.” I pleaded.

“I’m sorry Vic, it’s time for you to leave.”

He opened the door for me, I slowly walked out and he shut the door behind me.

Oh God, what was Kellin going to say?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: B&C: Defeat the Low

Soory it took so long and sorry it's short.

thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, MusicMonster17, Sarah-Bear2010, xxcarolineunoxx, PierceTheTori, kittens_and_scars, Caliso, IAmNotHuman and giffany.
^^^^^ thank you <3