Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I'm A Constant Headache

***Vic's P.O.V***

I went home pissed off and somehow I ended up in the liquor cabinet.

"You know you're not supposed to be drinking that." Mike warned.
He felt the need to monitor me as if he was my big brother.

"I just need it right now." I mumbled, pouring another glass for myself "Is there any beer?" I asked.

"Vic you need to stop. You never told me what happened at the asylum." He said, grabbing the bottle from me.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

I was drinking to stop myself from getting mad and doing something I'd regret. I was a happy and touchy drunk so maybe my anger would subside.

"I swear to god Vic, if you make this a habit I'll put you back in the asylum." He threatened.

"I won't. Jesus, Mike chill the fuck out." I said in an annoyed tone. "I need to call Mae." I slurred, patting my pockets in search of my phone.

"Why are you calling her?" He questioned.

"Because she makes me feel better." I said trying to stand and almost falling to the floor.

"How do you think Kellin will feel about that?"

"Well he's not here. He's locked up in that fucking asylum!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling, you're going to wake up Matt." He scolded.

We always had to be careful about waking up Matt because he had to wake up at 4 every morning for his job.

"Just leave me alone Mike." I said quietly.

I sauntered to my room and pulled up Mae's number.

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"Mae." I whined.

"Hey you. What's up?"

"I want you to come over." I slurred.

She began laugh.

"Are you drunk?"

"Yea, maybe just a little."

"Ok I'll be there in like 15 minutes." She said before hanging up the phone.

I don't know why I was inviting her over honestly. I was just looking for someone to ease the pain of not being able to see Kellin anymore. He was going to be so angry with me. I was scared to be honest. I hated when he was angry. His face would get all red and tears would start to form in his eyes, I just couldn't take it.

-

Mae had been over for hours and it was almost 3 in the morning. We were both really drunk. I wasn't shit faced so I kinda had control of what I was doing but not much.

Mae and I ended up in my bed watching TV after Mike continuously scolding us for being so loud.

"I need to go get Kellin." I mumbled.

"Hmmm." Mae hummed from beside me.

I got up and grabbed the keys from my bedside. I tired to open the door but I ended up tripping over myself when I reached it.

"Vicccc come here." Mae whined from the bed.

I crawled over to the edge of the bed and propped by head up.

"Cuddle with me." She giggled.

I got into the bed she pulled me close to her.

"You're so warm." She giggled again.

"Mhm."

"I really like your face." She said, putting her hands all over my face.

I started to laugh, I had no idea what was so funny but whatever.

"And your lips." She said getting a little closer to me.

I was drunk, but I wasn't that drunk. I still knew what was going on. Just as she leaned in to give me a kiss
I turned my head so she was kissing my cheek.

"Noooo, Kellin wouldn't like that." I slurred, shaking my head.

"I don't careeeee." She whined.

"C'mon lets just go to sleep." I suggested, pulling the cover over both of us.

-

I was woken up by the loud screech of my ringtone.

“Fuck.” I groaned.

I stood up from my bed to look for my phone and I almost fell back down. I was still a little drunk, I guess not all of the alcohol had left my system yet. I steadied myself and took a few breaths in and out. After I collected myself I searched and found it on the floor on the other side of the room.

“Hello?” I answered groggily.

“Victor V-Vincent Fuentes.” Kellin’s voice said through the phone.

Holy fuck, he was upset. He’s never called me by my full name before.

“Kells.” I said softly.

“Vic I told you to fucking leave it alone. That didn’t mean after I fell asleep that you could g-go beat the shit out of him!” he yelled into the phone.

“Babe-”

"I woke up this morning a-and I hear everyone in the asylum talking about it!"

"Kellin wait-" I tried to say it without slurring but it didn't work out.

“Are you drunk?” he asked in disbelief.

Should I lie? I decided against it.

"A little."

"I really can't believe you. Vic you do realize that n-now we can't see each other anymore." He yelled, his voice cracking a bit.

He was about to cry.

"Kells I-"

"Now w-what am I supposed to do without you? Did you even think that through?" He said, I could hear him crying.

My head was pounding and I felt nauseous. There was no other way around this, unless I get him out of there.

"I'm gonna get you out."

"W-What are you even talking about Vic?" He said in an agitated tone.

"I'm kidnapping you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Joyce Manor- Constant Headache

thanks for commenting: Abigaildelonge182, PierceTheTori, Kellicxo, leeexiij and kittens_and_scars. <----you guys are awesome.