Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

What's the Difference When You Beg For Love?

***Vic's P.O.V.***

I stayed quiet and just kind of breathed into the phone.

What the fuck did he want with me? After all of these years, why did he want to talk? Why did he still have my number?

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Dylan?" I whispered.

"Yea, it's me." He replied.

I threw the covers off of me and I jumped out of my bed, leaving Kellin to sleep and going out to the balcony.

"Why are you calling me?" I whispered bitterly into the phone.

"I actually wanted to see if we could catch up."

He sounded sincere, he actually sounded genuine. I hadn't heard that side of him since the first
couple months that we started dating, after that it all went downhill and the abuse started.

"W-Why?" I stuttered in disbelief.

"I miss you." I heard him mutter into the phone.

With that comment I just hung up.

Who the fuck did he think he was? Just calling me after all of the shit he did. He can't do that, you
can't just play with someone's emotions like that.

I ran my hand through my hair and looked at the time. I had an hour until work at 3. How was I supposed to go to work like this? My mind was all over the place.

"Babe?" Kellin called from the glass door leading back to the bedroom.

"Yea?" I asked, turning to face him. I honestly didn’t feel like talking at the moment.

“What are you doing?” he said, coming towards me and wrapping his arms around me.

“Nothing.” I said, pulling away a little, ignoring the pained look on his face as I did.

“What’s w-wrong?” he said lowly.

Dylan was what's wrong, but I wasn’t going to let Kellin know that.

“Nothing.” I huffed, walking past him to go get dressed for work.

“Apparently there is something wrong. Did I do something?” Kellin asked, following me into the room.

“No.” I said shortly. I just wanted some alone time to collect my thoughts.

“Vic I s-” he started to say

“Just drop it, ok?” I said in a forceful tone, more forceful than I intended.

He was quiet for a couple moments, just standing there while I continued to get my things together and begin to get ready. My phone suddenly buzzed. Please don’t let it be who I think it is.
I looked down and it said I had a text, and of course it was from him.

It said: Hey, I know you don’t really want to talk to me, if I were in your position I wouldn't want to talk to me either. I just hope that you can find the kindness in your heart to call me back. There are a lot of things that I really want to talk to you about. Just please call me back.

“Who’s that from?” I heard from the other side of the room, where Kellin stood, I almost forgot he was in here.

“No one. Why are you asking so many questions?” I snapped.

I was not mad at him at all, he didnt deserve this, but I was just angry and confused about my emotions so this was how I was acting.

“Why are you being a total bitch to me?” He asked in disbelief.

“I’m not, you’re just being annoying right now.”

I could tell the words I was saying were getting to him, but I couldn't stop them from spilling out of my mouth.

“You’re saying I’m annoying because I fucking care about you. Yea, that totally makes sense.” He said sarcastically.

“Kellin I-” I began to say.

“I didn’t even do anything to you.” He said defensively.

“Can you just leave me alone so I can get dressed?”

He huffed and exited the room, but not before muttering something along the lines of “you’re an asshole.”
_

I was at work, we were swamped with bikes to fix and the sun was beating down on me, the only thing I could really focus on at the moment was Kellin and the mean shit I said to him earlier. Dylan was blowing up my phone with texts and I was wondering what his real motives behind contacting me were, because there was no way that he actually missed me. And did I need to tell Kellin about this? It was all confusing. But I know what I needed to do first, which was apologize to my boyfriend. He didn't deserve the harsh treatment that I gave him earlier. I planned that after work I would go pick up some Chinese food, desert, flowers and movies. Maybe I could get him to accept my apology.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: PTV- Hell Above

Sorry it's short and it took long, I'm sick and I feel like shit.

thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, enchiladataco and kittens_and_scars

I'm kind of having second thoughts about the sequel because I feel like no one is reading this anymore and I don't want to put my effort into a sequel if no one is going to read it. Idk.