Sequel: Damaged Goods
Status: Sequel is up

We Are the Lovers, We Are the Last of Our Kind

I Miss The Old You, The One I Used To Talk To

**Kellins P.O.V**

I couldn’t pry my eyes open when the bell rang that wakes us up so I just flipped over and snuggled my pillow closer to me. How long were me and Vic even up last night? When we were going to bed it was beginning to get light outside. I didn’t hear Vic move or anything so I figured he was going to get a few more minutes of sleep.

*30 minutes passed*

I had fallen back asleep and I was woken up by soft kisses being placed on my cheek. I turned over and looked up to meet Vic’s gorgeous caramel eyes. I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Watching me sleep, F-Fuentes?”

“Maybe. You look so fucking cute when you sleep,” he said kissing my nose.

I giggled. Ever since last night, after Vic had officially claimed me as his boyfriend he’s been super affectionate, not that I minded at all. It made me feel wanted.

“We woke up really late,” Vic said climbing into bed with me and burying his face in my neck.

“Eh, it’s S-Saturday, we deserve to be lazy,” I smirked.

“Well if we don’t hurry we’ll miss breakfast and first we have to shower and brush our teeth.”

I didn’t know if Vic noticed that I didn’t eat much. I was too scared to eat a full meal, it’s not that I thought that I was fat, I just was scared that I would get fat and that no one would want me anymore. Now that I had Vic I really had to keep myself in check if I wanted to keep him, and it scared the shit out of me that one day he could decide I wasn’t good enough and just leave me.

“What are you thinking about babe?”

Vic had already gotten out of bed and his hand was outstretched and ready to hold mine.

“N-Nothing,” I said getting up and taking his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were serving omelets at breakfast this morning, for an insane asylum they feed us pretty well. We were in line and Vic piled his omelet high with a bunch of stuff, it was crazy how he could eat whatever and still stay perfectly thin, I just settled for cheese. We went to our usual seat in the corner of the cafeteria, Vic started shoveling down his food and I just picked over mine. He looked extremely adorable eating in my opinion.
He leaned in really close to my ear and whispered so quietly so only I could hear.

“ I need to talk to you later.”

“U-Um ok,” I replied nervously.

What did he want to talk about? Did he have regrets about last night? Or did he finally pick up on my eating disorder? I didn’t want him to find out about that at all, he’d be disgusted. I had to eat in front of him in order to clear that suspicion. I cut a big chunk of egg off my omelet, stuffed it in my mouth and began to chew. I felt overwhelmed and nauseous having all of that food in my mouth at once. I wanted to spit it out but I quickly swallowed it. He continued to eat and grabbed my hand, which was resting on the table, his acts of affection warmed my heart.

After breakfast we went back to his room and laid on his bed. My stomach was hurting like hell, I ate the whole omelet.

“I don’t feel good,” I said poking out my bottom lip slightly.

“Awww,” Vic cooed kissing my bottom lip lightly, “Maybe you ate too fast hun.”

That wasn’t the problem at all, the food was too much for my stomach to handle.

“ I feel like I’m going to throw up.”

Vic got up, grabbed the trash can and dragged it over to his bedside.

“Here you go, just in case.”

“Thank you,” I smiled a little.

He laid back down and pulled the cover over us. I closed my eyes hoping I’d fall asleep, he did the same. We laid there in silence and I felt his hand creep up my shirt and rub circles on my stomach. I sighed in content and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I was asleep for about 2 hours, when I opened my eyes Vic was there playing with my hair.

“Feel better?”

I nodded.

“So, remember when I said I wanted to talk to you earlier?”

“Y-Yea.”

“It’s nothing bad, don’t be nervous. I’m gonna sneak out and go see Jaime tonight, I think I know where he is.”

I had mixed emotions about this, I was glad that he wanted to go see his friend, but kind of worried because he might get caught, I may have been a little jealous too because they used to have something going on, but Vic is his own man and he makes his own decisions so I really have no say in it.

“What do you think?”

“That’s fine, just please don’t get caught babe.”

“I won’t, I’ll get past the security guards easily,” he said confidently.

I twisted my face in worry. If he were to get caught he would be punished and kept under tight supervision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Vics P.O.V**

It was 12am and I was about to sneak out to go see Jaime, I could tell that Kellin was worried about it because his stuttering got really bad. I could tell that sometimes he would get frustrated with all of the stuttering because he would just stop talking the the middle of his sentence.

“Ok, I have to go now Kells,” I stated, getting up and grabbing a pen and my notebook so I could communicate with Jaime.

“B-b-be careful p-please,” he said with his eyes wide.

“I am,” I said leaning down to kiss him quickly on the lips,“ try to get some sleep baby.”

He nodded and I proceeded to the door, removed the sock that was placed there so it wouldn't lock all the way, I walked out and carefully replaced it. I looked down the hallway to make sure there were no security guards or counselors wondering around and I crept down to the end and turned the corner to where the isolation rooms were, I looked around and saw a security guard sleeping in his chair. I shook my head in disapproval, what if someone fucking needed help? I made my way into the hallway which held all of the isolation rooms and looked in each one to see of I saw Jaime. I looked in room number 4 and there he was. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his hair scruffy and sticking up in random places, eyes puffy and barely open, he was fiddling with his hands rapidly, I looked closer to see if there was something in his hands but there wasn’t.

I knocked on the glass window lightly. His head snapped up and his eyes narrowed as if he was trying to identify who I was. He slowly rose from his bed and walked over to the window.

“What are you doing here?” he said with a croaky voice.

I quickly scribbled down my reply and held it up to the window.

(Vic) I came to see you. I’ve been so worried, why are they keeping you here?

“They found out that I have been skipping my meds, so this is punishment I guess. And don’t be worried, Kellin is there to keep you company,” he stated sarcastically.

(Vic) Please don’t be mad. I need you back as my best friend.

“I’ll always think of you as something more Vic, it’s not going to work,” he was on the verge of tears now.

(Vic) Don’t say that. We can try to mend this friendship. I need you.

At this point Jaime was in tears and so was I, this is the first time I have ever showed any kind of emotion in front of Jaime. I couldn't hold back, I needed my best friend.

“I don’t know Vic.”

(Vic) Jaime please.

“Just give me some time Vic,” he said frustrated.

I had nothing else to say, my heart was hurting, my throat was closed up and I couldn’t breathe. We just sat there, looking each other in the eyes crying.

“You should go.”

He didn’t even wait for my answer, he turned around and headed for his bed, he pulled back the covers got in and then pulled them over his head. I walked back to my room feeling different, like there was absolutely no hope for Jaime and I’s friendship. It feels like a part of my heart is shut off. I didn’t realize I was still crying until I felt a tear drop onto my hand.

When I got to my door I just stood there and tried to recollect myself so I wouldn’t scare Kellin with the crying because he worries a lot. It didn’t really work because as soon as i walked through the door again I bursted into tears. Kellin immediately heard my sobbing and woke up. When he came to his senses he jumped out of bed and was hugging me tightly.

“What’s wrong baby? What happened?”

I couldn’t even reply, I was too shaken up. He pulled me over to the bed and propped the pillow up so I was sitting comfortably, he got in next to me and pulled the covers over us. I continued to cry.

“You’re ok hun,” he said rubbing my back while I nuzzled my nose into his neck.

We sat there for hours I stopped crying after a while but I couldn’t sleep, I had too much on my mind. He never stopped hugging me and giving me tiny kisses all over my face, which made me feel wanted. It was the little things like this that made it clear to me that this guy was special, he wasn’t going to leave, he was going to be here for the long run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: TTSF- Mt. Diablo

Yup so this chapter has a lot of feels.

Oh and thank you to the anon on my tumblr that told me that she shared this fan fic with some of her friends, I freaking love you for that. I was feeling like no one was reading this and you telling me that made me super happy <3

My tumblr : http://la---dispute.tumblr.com/