Status: active

Heartaches Knocking on Her Door

Chapter 16.5 - But will she trick or treat? I bet she will

[August 17, later that night]

Slowly, head propped up with one hand, she traced the dark eyes on his back gently with the other, her fingertips just grazing his inked skin. She smiled as goose bumps covered his back. Her fingers moved down to his left arm, swirling around the intricate design. It wasn’t long after returning from Bakkari that Ville had made his way over to Liv’s hotel room, unable to even stand the thought of not spending the night with her.

The glare of a streetlight outside her hotel window illuminated Ville’s form in the dark hotel room. She couldn’t help herself, his tattoo’s, so beautiful, their dark ink such a part of him. She brought her hand up to his hair, winding her fingers around a small ringlet. She adored how beneath his loose curls lay small ringlets. She slid her hand through his hair and began tracing the heartagram on the back of his neck. She secretly wished that he had fallen asleep on his back, so she could trace his other heartagram tattoo’s…

Suddenly she felt him move beneath her fingers. He brought his face out from where it had been buried in his pillow to face her, his sleepy emerald eyes peeking through half closed lids.

“Did I wake you? Sorry” She whispered, retracting her hand.

“I was awake, just simply enjoying the sensation of your fingertips on my back, sending shivers down my spine. I didn’t want you to stop.” The corners of Ville’s mouth twitched up. He shifted onto his side, facing her, kicking off the blanket, than he reached over, winding one arm around her back and pulling her to him, where he hugged her and rolled onto his back, with Liv on top of him. “What’s on your mind darling?” He whispered nuzzling his nose with hers.
Liv smoothed back his curls away from his face. “Nothing, just admiring your tattoo’s”

“Speaking of which” he smirked “would you please tell me about yours. It was quite cruel of you not to tell me about it earlier.”

Liv rested her blushing cheek against his bare chest, rising and falling with his even breathing. She didn’t want to look into his eyes when she told him. “Fine, I’ll tell you. Do you recall me mentioning a night of binge drinking and a kiss with another girl?”

“mmhmm” Ville mumbled. Liv could hear the smile in his voice. He brought his hands up to her back and slid them underneath her tank top, tracing circles, her body relaxed.

“Well it was my 21st birthday and, well I don’t have many female friends, but Marcus’s girlfriend, soon to be fiancé, decided I needed a girls night out for such a momentous birthday. She got together all of her girlfriends and they took me out to some ridiculous club. Drinks were on them of course, and of course they all decided it would be a riot to get me pissed drunk, and I did, the drunkest I have ever been. After a very eventful time of kissing one of her friends, getting into a small cat fight, and breaking a few glasses, we all found ourselves at a 24 hour shady tattoo parlor.”

“Ah I love this story already” He chuckled beneath her.

“It gets better. Me being so absurdly drunk, the ladies decide it would be a perfect time for me to get my first tattoo, the cost on them. Why the fuck not, I thought at the time. What do I get, where do I get it? Hanna thought me and the tattoo artist would make a perfect match and that I should get something somewhere where he could see my body better. Any who, I hike up my skirt and ask him if he can tattoo my inner thigh.”

“Hence why I haven’t seen it yet” Ville laughed. “ It must be in quite the spot if you can’t even see it while you are in shorts”

“Yeah, well, in my drunken mind I really wanted to, I don’t know, show off for this guy. Alright, that is the story of my tattoo, the end, end of discussion.” Liv buried her face deeper into his chest.

Ville brought his hands up to Liv’s face, lifting it up from his chest so she could look at him.

“Darling” He smirked “You’re forgetting to tell me the best part”

“Nope, no, that’s all there is” It wasn’t that what she got was embarrassing, it was just, strange.

“Tell me, please” Ville jutted out his lower lip in a pout. Liv sighed. “Oh please tell me it’s a pentagram, oh! Or is it? Is it a heartagram?”

“No, no, it’s song lyrics.” Ha! What if it had been a heartagram, she mused.

“Sing them to me darling.” He whispered, bringing his face to hers, his lips to her ear, “please”

Liv looked down at him incredulous “I’ll ruin your hearing. You’ll be ashamed to call me yours. I, I’ll break glass.”

Chuckling, Ville said “I’ll make it worth your while.” He slipped his hands under her shirt once again, smirking.

Liv bit her lip. She looked away, contemplating whether to reveal her horrible voice to him or not, when suddenly his lips were on hers, his hot breath, his tongue in her mouth, kissing her with intensity. As Liv’s hands began to wind through his hair, gripping it, he pulled away “tit for tat darling”

Liv rolled her eyes, catching her breath. She grumbled to herself before letting go of Ville and rolling off of him onto her back. She sighed before closing her eyes. Clearing her throat she sang, “Loving you, loving you, love love loving you, was like loving the dead”

“was like fucking the dead” Ville sang, finishing the lyrics as he gently rolled on top of Liv, holding himself up slightly, a devilish grin on his face. “Oh please darling, please tell me you included, was like fucking the dead.”

Liv smirked up at him “Of course I did, what kind of a girl do you take me for.”

Ville smiled with relief before hungrily bringing his lips to hers. “I didn’t know it was possible to love you more” he said hoarsely as their lips parted.

Liv chuckled “I mean who wouldn’t want the late great Peter Steele’s lyrics forever immortalized between their thighs”

“Oh darling” Ville deeply said, hovering his face over Liv’s “The things you do to me” He began sliding his hands down her ribs, down her thigh’s until he reached the end of the long tank top she had worn to bed. He pulled it up, his hand grazing the side of Liv’s panties. She bit her lip. “Now” He flashed Liv a mischievous crooked grin, “Let me take a look at this elusive tattoo of yours” His head disappeared from view as he trailed down the length of her body. Liv bit her lip harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a little bonus chapter. Chapter 17 is going to be quite eventful as well as hopefully nice and long, so I thought I'd slip in this extra chapter to entertain you guys until the next chapter, hope you like it!