Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

Bedrooms and Zoos

Rita’s POV

I opened my eyes, to find myself still wrapped up in bed with Vic, I felt him still inside of me and I groaned a little before shushing when I saw Vic still asleep. I sat there and watched him sleep, like the creep I am. He looked so adorable when he slept.

A minute later he groaned shifting around but stopped. I waited for him to open his eyes but when he didn’t I still didn’t move. I knew he was woke but I wasn’t about to say no to watching him sleep, no matter how creepy it sounds. “Vic, honey I know you’re woke.” I told him and he fluttered his eyes before opening them.

“Best wake up call ever.” I looked at him to elaborate. “I’m still inside you and ready for round two.” Vic told me, causing me to blush and move to get on top of him all the while with him still inside me. He smiled before saying, “No, I’m top. Remember that.” Vic growled into my ear making me shiver with pleasure, he flipped us over while I was distracted. It may have been too early for anybody else but to us there was not such thing as too early.

“Vic! Rita! Are you guys up?” I heard Mike call walking down the hall to our room. Vic not hearing him because he was too caught up in the pleasure, like I wanted to be. I heard Mike turn the doorknob and push the door open. Vic was still on top of me and we weren’t under the covers so I tried to get Vic to move so I could cover myself up.

“Vic your bother is about to walk in on us.” I told Vic, and he just growled.

“Let him. It’ll teach him that you don’t walk into our bedroom.” Vic said in my ear, he started moving in and out of me at a slow steady pace before changing his thrusts to fast and sloppy.

The door opened completely to reveal Mike. “Hey guys!” He said before fully taking in the scene before him. Vic on top of me, inside of me, pinning a naked me underneath him. Me pinned underneath Vic, moaning with pleasure and meeting his hips, thrust for thrust. “Dammit guys! Some warning would’ve been nice!” Mike yelled out at us before leaving and slamming the door shut behind him.

“Come for me baby.” I heard Vic whisper in my ear, just before I came, moaning loudly and saying his name. I felt Vic come a second later inside of me, grunting my name. “Put some clothes on so we can see what the fuck Mike wanted.” Vic told me. I nodded, getting up to put on my clothes from last night.

I walked out with Vic following me to find Mike in the living in a corner, hugging his knees to his chest and looking petrified. I laughed at his state before going to sit next to him. “What are you doing Mike?” I asked him after a while in silence.

“Trying to forget what I just saw. I’m scarred for life now, I did not want to see what Rita or Vic looked like naked. Now I’m scarred for seeing them have sex.” Mike said aloud. I laughed and looked at Vic who was shaking with silent laughter.

“Maybe you shouldn’t just barge in a room with a closed door.” Vic said to Mike. I shook my head before heading into the kitchen to make some breakfast for all of us.

“What’s the plan today Vic?” I asked him as I made pancakes.

“Well as soon as I can get Mike out of this damn corner, we can go to the zoo or something.” Vic told me coming into the kitchen, having gave up on Mike getting out of the corner.

“You want to call Tony and Jaime to come and get him?” I asked Vic so that we can leave. I was eager to spend the whole day with him, in somewhere other than this damn house. Plus I loved the zoo I can’t believe Vic remembered. I told him on our very first date and I didn’t really expect him to him remember that far back. Our first date was three years ago and our relationship started soon after. It was still going strong, but neither of us could settle down knowing our jobs involved us leaving the home so many times and year.

“Nah, all I need to do is throw some water on him. Seeing us have some good, rough, passionate, loving sex must’ve been too much. I mean look at us, we’re fucking adorable and our sex is steamy.” Vic said to me, winking at me before getting the water and leaving, laughing at me.

Once breakfast was finished I set the table and Vic and Mike took a seat. I made plates and sat down before we all started talking. Vic asked Mike what was so important he had to be here this early in the morning. “Um, I needed your advice. But you and Rita were… preoccupied.” Mike said, looking down and blushing. I laughed and so did Vic.

“Well… what did you need help with?” I asked Mike seeing he wasn’t going to say anything more.

“I wanted to ask this girl out and didn’t know how. She isn’t like the other girls I date and I don’t know what to do.” Mike told us.

“Be yourself. Ask her out to do something you’ll both enjoy.” I told Mike while smiling at Vic. Vic did that to me, he asked me to the zoo, and we both enjoyed going there in our free time. It’s actually where we met. We ran into each other, when I wasn’t watching where I was going and smashed right into him. We were both coming from opposite directions walking towards the same thing, the lion cage.

We spent the rest of the day at the zoo, learning about each other and by the end of the day he had asked me out and I gave him my number. I smiled, remembering that day, three years ago.

When breakfast was over, Mike left and Vic washed dishes while I went to get ready for our day out. Vic came in the room a minute later going to the en suite to shower and do his morning routine. When were both ready to left out, Vic shutting and locking the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I found the part with Mike funny because that's how I would imagine reacting to that too.

Rita
Vic

Chapter 3 Fact: This chapter wasn't originally planned to be smut but it had a mind of it's own. Besides it increases the chances of something happening.