Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

Remember When...

*After going to the zoo, at home*

Vic POV

Rita was right about me being in the studio too often and not spending enough time with her. It was a wonder she hasn’t left me yet, but maybe she knows how it was, she’s a tour manager and our schedules aren’t always perfectly planned. We’ve been together for three years and I couldn’t have been happier, she made me happy. She was all around perfect for me; she loved me unconditionally while other girls I dated gave up on me if I didn’t spend more time with them than in the studio. All the guys liked her and she liked them, she didn’t act like a bitch and sex was great. I didn’t understand what she saw in me but she was probably thinking the same thing about herself. She always told me she didn’t know why I chose her out of the other girls that flocked me. I always told her the same thing, ‘you stood out to me and was you’ it may have been cheesy but it was the truth.

“Vic!” I shook myself to rid my mind of my current thoughts.

“Yeah, Ri?” I asked when I saw her standing in front me while I sat on the couch. She sighed heavily and shook her head before sitting beside me.

“I just got a call from Hopeless Records they need a co-manager. They asked me if I could do the job and I told them I’d think about it. If you don’t want me to, then just say the word.” Ri told me with a serious voice. I was going on tour soon anyway and I didn’t like her staying by herself in this house or at all.

“I’m going on tour soon Ri. I don’t want you staying here by yourself or at all. Remember Spring Fever Tour?” I told her. She nodded and smiled, like she had a surprise for me.

“I asked what tour it was for and guess what they said!” Ri told me excitedly. When I didn’t guess she told me anyway just like I knew she would. “SPRING FEVER TOUR! I’m helping Matt Flyzik with All Time Low.” She told me and this time I let out the hugest smile I had. “But I have to stay on ATL’s tour bus and I can only see you when I’m not busy and on off-days.” She said, but it didn’t matter we were finally having one tour together and I couldn’t be more excited.

“It’s ok I’m still going to get to see you. Besides you’ll see me after shows sometimes and when I play. You told me you loved watching me play, remember that?” I asked her.

She nodded and didn’t say anything so I took it as ‘I’m in daydream mode’ she go into that mode often. I remember when I first told her I was in a band on our fifth date.

“Ri, I’m going to be gone for awhile. I’m leaving the state until late January.” I told Rita and watched her eyes widen in shock. I couldn’t practically feel what she was going to say. All my girlfriends said it before I told them my job.

“Oh, I thought I was going to have the break my news to you first.” Rita said before going back to eating. I was just confused now about what she was talking about.

“Huh? Actually I might not want to know as long as you’re not breaking up with me.” I told her, seriously.

She shook her head, “Of course not silly. I was going away until about December, traveling the country. Now I won’t feel bad about leaving you, but I will sad, and lonely without you by me.”

“Why?” I asked her.

“I forgot I never told you my job. I’m a tour manager, a free lance one actually. Record labels call me up and hire me for a band or as a co-manager. I’m touring with this band for the next 3 months.” Rita said to me casually. When I just sat there she laughed before saying something else. “Usually when I tell boyfriends that, they want to break up with me because I’m not home often. They thought just because we were dating I was going to quit my job, I love my job too much to do that ever. I couldn’t give it up for the world. Now why are you leaving?”

I nodded along to what she was saying, because I felt the same way about my job. “I’m in a band and we’re touring until late January. Usually when I tell girlfriends that I’m leaving for awhile they say either: are you going to rehab, are you going to jail, or are you doing drug deals?” I laughed making my voice higher to imitate my ex’s. “I don’t know why they guess those. Do I look like the type of guy that’s on drugs or do drug deals?” I asked her playfully.

She shrugged before answering, “Oh, I don’t know. Your voice is kind of high, I heard you can only get it that high if you’re on drugs or you don’t have any balls.” Rita told me, in a teasing manner. “So Vic, which one is it?” She asked me playfully.

I shrugged, “I don’t have any balls yet.” I told her, playing before asking for the check. Once I paid we stood up to leave and I drove her back home, once we got there I walked her to the door and kissed her cheek. “I had fun tonight and thanks for understanding.” I told Ri.

“Thank you Vic, for not trying to make me quit my job and for understanding. I had fun too, more fun than I had in a long time. See you tomorrow?” She asked me, still with a smile on her face, the same one that’s been on there since the date started.

I nodded, “Of course, you can’t get rid of me that easily.” I told her before pecking her lips and walking back to my car. I drove off to head home.


“Yeah I remember that. You was all ‘you can’t get rid of me that easily.’” Ri said trying to copy my voice but failing. “Not that I would ever want to.” Rita added as a afterthought.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist and bringing her close to me, kissing her temple. “Good, because I’m never going to let you go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
These past chapters were to show their relationship... next chapter is going to skip to next week.

Chapter 4 Fact: This chapter was the last to demonstrate their relationship but the next couple of chapters are going to do that too but in a different way. Be prepared to be amazed... very amazed.

IMPORTANT