Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

This Felt Right

Rita’s POV

After Vic and I talked about the upcoming tour we were both going to, we decided it’s time to not play around. Him and his band both needed the songs for the album and it’s becoming increasingly difficult without having a female artist to sing some of his lyrics, he thinks would fit a female’s voice. So he uses me, even though I can’t sing well enough to be onstage famous, like he can, but I can play a guitar really fucking good. Better than most professionals can. With that in mind we both headed down to the studio today and began to work out the guitar cords to some of his already written new songs. We’d sing them together and he’d scribble something out and rewrite something. Or he’d ball the whole paper up, throw it behind the couch, and then go look for it before trying the song again. He repeated these processes before we finally had cords on the guitar for a good 5 out of 7 songs already written.

“Vic, honey maybe you should make this a EP.” I told him when he kept trying o force song lyrics. “You and I both know that when you force song lyrics that they become something you don’t want and then you’d be mad at yourself.”

“Maybe you’re right Ri. It’s just the label wanted us to get some new material out by the end of this month. And we’re halfway through the month right now.” Vic told me as we started walking upstairs so we could eat. We both knew we couldn’t survive off of chips and soda the whole day.

“Vic, honey everything is going to be fine. You’ll have finished these songs and ne in the studio by next week. Then we’ll spend time there and still hang out. And finally by the end of this month you’ll have an EP out that you, the band and your friends will love!” I told him, trying to make him feel better about this whole thing.

Vic smiled and stopped to kiss me, having to bend down an inch or two. I kissed him back, before laughing and still walking up the stairs. “Maybe you’re right.”

“I’m always right Vic. When are you going to learn?” I asked him as we made it to the kitchen and I started looking for something fast, easy and simple to make for lunch.

“God could your ego be any bigger?” Vic asked me, taking a seat at the breakfast bar.

I laughed and nodded, “Yeah it could be. But let’s not pretend your ego isn’t bigger than mine’s by a long shot.” I told him, making sandwiches.

“God I love your laugh, and your smile. I love everything about you. Since when were you so perfect Ri?” Vic asked me coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I scoffed, “I’m anything but perfect. But I love you Vic and that’s good enough for me.” I told him turning around in his arms.

“It’s more than good enough for me. I still don’t know what I did to get lucky to have you. You deserve better.” He told me, kissing me again.

“I’m the lucky one. Not to ruin the moment or anything, but this is terribly cheesy. Were you watching chick-flicks?” I said to him because this moment seemed like something straight out of a romance movie.

Vic laughed his sweet, deep, sexy laugh before replying. “No, I just spoke what I was feeling. Do you want to wait until it rains to go outside and let me twirl you around before kissing you?” Vic asked with some sarcasm laced into his tone.

“No I’d rather not get a cold but thanks for offering.” I said, giggling. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer and kissed him before taking my sandwich and sitting at the breakfast bar.

“Aww, baby!” Vic faked whined and pouted at me. I shook my head and laughed, before he laughed too, not being able to hold onto his sad face for too long.

“Maybe next time Vic. Now let’s go watch a movie and then we can go finish the songs, ok?” I asked him but not giving him enough time before pulling him into the living room with me. “What movie do you want to watch?” I asked him.

“Nightmare Before Christmas please.” Vic said, in a childlike voice getting onto the couch with me beside him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled deeper into his side as the movie started. This felt nice, good, and natural. This felt like us, and I wouldn’t trade us for anything in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go! I had fun writing this chapter. I'm sorry it's so short but the ending felt right.

Chapter 5 Fact:Fluffy and a filler... sexy, sexy! :)