Status: Updates are whenever I have time

This Love Was Out of Control

What Am I Going To Do?

*One week later*

Rita POV

I woke up this morning having to throw up. I ran out of bed and to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet basically vomiting my life out. When I was finished I sat down beside the toilet to make sure I wouldn’t throw up anymore, when I was sure I got up and headed back to bed. I wanted to know what time it was, so I looked at the alarm clock and saw it was 7:30, meaning Vic was still sleep. I smiled before going to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

I pulled out the bacon, eggs, hash browns and bread, for toast. I made the hash browns first, which made my stomach churn a bit before I made the bacon. In the middle of making the bacon, I had the sudden urge to throw up really bad, so I did. When I was finished I went back to making the bacon ignoring my stomach churning. This was sign number one something was going on with me.

After making I went to get the juice and when the table was sat, I went and woke Vic up. “Hey baby, why you up so early?” Vic asked me when he sat up; I had to stop myself from ogling him because he slept in only boxers.

“I made breakfast for us.” I told him, deciding to edit out the part where I threw up twice. He would’ve wanted to make sure I was all right, by sending me to the doctors, which I didn’t want to do. We both sat down and ate our food in silence, my stomach still churned at the hash browns and bacon but I forced it down my throat. It would’ve looked suspicious if I didn’t eat my two favorite foods. “What are we doing today Vic?” I asked him, when we both finished. He got up and took the dishes into the kitchen to wash them and dry them, before putting them up.

“I don’t know whatever you want.” Vic said to me. Usually he would want to be in the studio by now. But I guess since we finished everything there was no point.

“Lazy day?” I asked hopefully because I wasn’t up to doing anything today. I felt like if I moved then I’d throw up all over everything, which was the last thing I wanted to do.

“Sure! You get the movies?” Vic asked as he came out of the kitchen and back into the dinning room. I stood up and smiled before nodding and walking into the entertainment room. I picked out all Disney movies and a few action movies. I didn’t want to deal with horror movies this early in the morning.

“No horror movies this early babe!” I yelled to him, knowing he could hear me.

“Sure thing!” He yelled back, before walking in and sitting on the couch grabbing the remote. I put the first movie in, which was Finding Nemo. I stood up and walking back to the couch. I sat down, snuggling closer to Vic and leaning my head on his chest as the movie started. “Ri, tour starts next week for me. When do you join again?” Vic asked me, I sighed.

“Two weeks later. I’ll be fine here for two weeks stop worrying.” I told him, he did this every time he went on tour. It’s sweet but it’s crazy annoying too.

“Sorry but I can’t help to worry. I’m leaving my favorite girl here all alone. I’m going to miss you for those two weeks.” Vic told me, kissing my temple before we both went back to watching the movie.

Another hour later, the movie ended and I yawned, I was tired. “Vic?” I asked him looking up.

He opened his eyes, “Yeah?”

“I’m tired!” I whined to him, sounding like a spoiled child.

“Then sleep.” He said before closing his eyes again, I followed his lead and did the same.

*One week later (Again (Beginning of the week))*

I’ve been throwing up worst, and I’ve been having these weird ass cravings. Like pickles with marshmallows and Red Bull with eggs, seriously? I decided to get a doctor’s appointment to see what was wrong with me.

“I’m Rita Clover and I have a doctor’s appointment with Dr. Anderson?” I asked the receptionist at the front desk. She typed some things on her computer before smiling.

“Take a seat and he’ll be right with you in a minute.” The receptionist said. I sat down and not even five minutes later my name was called. I followed the doctor before we reached a room and he told me to sit on the examination table.

“Hello Ms. Clover, I’m Dr. Anderson. You said you’ve been throwing up and having weird cravings correct?” Dr. A asked me as I swung my legs back and forth. I nodded before looking up at him.

“Yes Doc. I don’t know what it means but aren’t those common signs of pregnancies?” I asked him afraid of the answer. I couldn’t be pregnant, not because I don’t want it. Hell I want it more than anything but maybe Vic wouldn’t. Vic is only 22 too young to be a father and I’m only 21 too young to be a mother. We’re both too young and we’d be the worst parents, because we’d still want to have fun.

“Yes Ms. Clover but it could also mean something else. You could have gotten sick and you’re body is trying to help increase the chances of you healing faster. Certain food combinations do that for your body and throwing up could help get rid of the illness. In other words you could possibly not be pregnant. But if you want to be safe take a pregnancy test, ours or a CVS brand.” Dr. A told me before typing something up and turning back to me. “I prescribed you some prenatal vitamins, and if you found out you are pregnant come pick them up. Here’s the prescription.” Dr. A said before handing me a sheet of paper.

“Thanks so much Doc.” I told him gratefully. I don’t know what to do, but I guess option one would be to take a pregnancy test to know whether I pregnant or not. I headed over to the local CVS and went straight to the feminine aisle. I went through about seven different types of brands before finding the one that would make the process easier for me to understand. I went home and was glad that Vic was out with Jaime and won’t be back until late. He hasn’t noticed anything yet, but that doesn’t mean he won’t. They go on tour Wednesday, two days from now, and by then I want to know whether I’m pregnant or not.

Taking this test could change everything and I’m not good with change not at all. This could mean Vic and I breaking up, me being a single mother and never finding somebody that’ll love me. Or it could mean Vic and I staying together, us doing this together and him still loving me. I don’t want him to revolve around me, he has dreams, it was his dream for the band to make it big and they were well on their way to doing that. I won’t make him quit because I’m pregnant with his child, because that’ll make me feel guilty as hell and sad, I don’t want to force him to do anything.

After I peed on the stick, I sat around waiting the ten minutes like it said. I was having a panic attack without having a panic attack, if that makes sense. I felt like I couldn’t breathe and I was beyond scared. I was scared of the answer of this test and I was scared of what’ll happen to Vic and me. When the timer on my phone went off I hesitated before going to check the test that was sitting on the sink in the box. Deciding to get it over with I grabbed the box and flipped it upside down, emptying the test out. With a sudden urge of confidence I looked at the results seeing a plus sign, the sign that means… I’m pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made some stuff up about the doctor's visit. Sorry didn't feel like researching to see if it was true. :/ I want to know how many of you actually seen this coming? I mean, I made it pretty damn obvious... Besides this story is going to pick up soon, since I'm technically finished with the build up. :) But I would love you're feedback and I have some questions.

1. Why you no comment!?
2. Do you like my story so far? Is it going too fast or too slow?
3. Do you know any good PTV stories to read?

Comment, subscribe and recommend please?