Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

DONT YOU REMEMBER!

It’s so funny to think, ‘I’m dating Ross Lynch.’ Sometimes I find myself wondering if this is real life or a dream.

It seems just like yesterday I was auditioning for The X Factor; it was almost a year ago. It was awesome making it to the live shows. That was such a fun time, and amazing experience. I was able to meet so many people. Being nineteen and landing in third was a highlight of the whole journey.

I can still remember always talking about Ross and R5 and how cool it would be to meet him and the whole band. I talked about him so much that while on the show for my nineteenth birthday, they surprised me and introduced me to R5, and more importantly Ross.

I freaked out! I really hate surprises, but this one I loved. Ross was so cool, chill, and funny, that all my nervousness melted away and we hit it off really well.

I can still remember asking him to go on a date with me, because even though we didn't know each other that well, you never know what could come out of it.

I remember walking away so giddy because he agreed with what I said, and we exchanged numbers. I remember him calling me the same night asking to go on our date the next day, which I obviously agreed to.

For our date, we went to The Griddle, and I had really amazing pancakes and french toast that made me want to stay there the whole day. After that, we went to his house to watch movies with his family.

When we arrived at his house, I was immediately bombarded by his brothers and sister.

“Hi, it’s nice to see you guys again,” I say kind of shy even though I had just met them the day before. I was pulled into a giant group hug. It felt so natural.

When I was released from the hug, Ross and his brothers went into the living room, leaving me and Rydel to go to the kitchen.

I remember the conversation, word for word:
“Hey Rydel, bet you weren't expecting to see me today. ” I said as we sat down at the counter.

“Psh! Yeah I did! All Ross did was talk about you as soon as we left the show yesterday. Saying how cute and funny you were when y'all talked and stuff.” I felt my face get hot.

“For real! He talked about me?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah! The whole car ride home all he could say was your eyes were beautiful, and your smile was cute, and you had such soft caramel skin,” she explained.

“Well then," I paused feeling my face get even hotter, "wow, that's, that's awesome.”

“Yeah," she giggled, "he-”

“Faye! Rydel! Come into the living room.” Ross yelled, interrupting our conversation.

We got up from the counter and made our way into the living room. This is the room where my fondest memory of our first date happened. When Rydel and I entered the living room, the lights were off, and I sat on the couch in between Rydel, on my right, and Ross, on my left.

I got very comfortable with everyone around. I laid my head on Ross’ shoulder, and I felt his arm snake around my waist. Next thing I knew it, I fell asleep.

I remember waking up and having to use the restroom. When I had finished, I decided to check my phone to see the time. I decided to check Instagram while I had my phone unlocked. l saw that Rydel had posted a picture with the caption, ‘Watching a movie!! :) ;3’. It was a picture of me and Ross sleeping, I didn't even know that Ross fell asleep too.

I scrolled down farther and saw Rocky and Riker had also posted pictures. Riker’s asking, ‘How’s the movie guys?’, and Rocky’s stating, ‘I think they didn’t like it’.

I had tried so hard to keep my smile from forming because I was so happy that they liked me enough to post a picture of me with their brother on their Instagrams=on our first date.

That was the best first date I ever had, and I was lucky enough to have many more dates after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like my sort of flash back haha?

Thanks for reading! :3