Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

I'VE GOT SOME NEWS!

I roll over to the sound of the loud alarm, blinded by the bright red numbers signaling to me it’s six-thirty in the morning. Ross reaches over me from behind and turns off the alarm.

“It’s so early,” I say groggily, my voice full of sleep.

“I know,” he chuckles softly in my ear, “I’m going surfing, remember?”

“Oh yeah.” I roll over and bury my face in his chest, “do I have to get up too?”

He kisses the top of my head on my dark brown hair and replies, “no, you can come out later.”

“Okay good. Have fun!”

“Thanks, Faye.” He kisses my right cheek and gets out of bed, and goes to his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. I whine because it's cold without his body heat; I pull the covers over my head.

Listening to him brush his teeth, I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and wrap my arms around his torso. I love seeing my mocha caramel skin against his tan beige skin.

“Baby, you’re getting up now?” He questions with his toothbrush still in his mouth and wrapping on of his arms around mine.

“Ooo, I get to be called baby now? I like.” I giggle into his back, “but yeah, I want to see you surf."

I unwrap my arms and grab my toothbrush and join him in brushing our teeth.

We walk out of the bathroom and get dressed. Ross puts on his pink swim trunks;I put on a bra, his shirt and his sweater, but keep on my pajama shorts.

We walk out his room and see Rydel and Riker heading towards the back porch getting their wetsuits and surfboards. Ross walks over to them and gets his suit and surfboard, and all three of them walk down the stairs in the back of the beach house giving them right away access to the beach.

I step on the railing and watch them paddle out into the waves, wishing that I could surf with them, but balance and me don’t see eye-to-eye, which sucks because I love swimming.

“Who's this midgit?” I turn around to find Rocky standing in front of me holding a video camera in my direction.

“You got a problem with my height, boy?!” I stick my tongue at him.

“Not at all my dear, Faye.” He says bowing down in front of me.

“Haha good, or we’d have to fight!” Rocky smiles in response.

“In all seriousness, Faye, whatcha doing?” He said imitating Isabella from Phineas And Ferb.

“I’m watching Rydel, Ross, and Riker surf. You’re not surfing because?” I inquire sassily.

“Going now ma’am!” He hands me the video camera, salutes, and makes his way down the stairs.

On his way down, he shouts back, “feel free to talk to the camera, I know how lonely you get haha.”

“Gee thanks, Rocky!” I shout after him.

I laugh and turn the video camera on me, “hi guys, good morning...well it might not be morning when you watch this, so, good whatever time of the day it is as you watch,” I smile brightly.

“My name is Faye, if you do or not know. As you might have figured, I am hanging with the Lynch’s, and by hang I mean standing up here watching them surf.”

I turn the camera away from me towards Rocky, Ross, and Riker surfing, then I notice Rydel is walking up the stairs.

“Hi Faye!” She greets as she walks closer to me.

“Hey Dell!”

“How are you this fine morning?”

“I am just dandy, having a ball watching you guys surf.” I smile at her.

“Man Faye, I wish you could surf!” She exclaims has she leans her surfboard against the back wall of the house.

“Me too!” I pout.

“Ever think of Ross teachin’ ya?”

“I have, and every thought ends in successful failing haha.”

“Oh Faye! Just give it a try.”

“I’ll ponder on it some more.”

“Haha good. Here, I’ll take the camera, I’m going back out there.” She grabs her surfboard and reaches for the camera.

“Here ya go,” I smile and hand her the camera. She turns back towards the stairs and passes Ross on his way up, she turns the camera on him-he makes a funny face.

He makes his way up the stairs and walks towards me. When he gets closer, he leans down and kisses my lips.

“Eww!” I shrill.

“What?” He asks confused.

“I don’t know if you know this, but you’re actually kind of wet.”

“Oh really!? I do believe I was just surfing."

“Ya don't say!” I giggle looking up at him, I run my hands through his wet dirty blonde hair.

"I forgot to say, I love what you're wearing, I get to see your legs."

“Pft! Mkay, my short legs. I’m hungry.”

He leans his surfboard against the house, he wraps his wet arm around my shoulder, I wrap my arm around his torso, and we make our way inside.

“Mom!” Ross yells as we make our way to the kitchen.

“Yes honey,” Stormie replies back, “is Faye up?” She asks.

“Yeah mom, she’s with me.” Stormie walks into the kitchen and smiles at us.

“How was surfing Ross?”

“It was good, I caught some big waves this morning,” he smiles triumphantly.

“Well that's good,” Stormie smiles continuing to make breakfast.

“Ms. Stormie,” I call her name.

“Yes, Faye?”

“Do you need help with breakfast?”

“That would be lovely.” She smiles at me.

“Well two days ago on Monday, Rossy Poo here, made these amazing pancakes, I think he should make some more.” I smile victoriously.

“Really, Faye?” Ross gives me a blank face.

“Really, Ross.” I stick my tongue at him.

“Well that wasn’t what I was expecting, haha, but Ross go wash your hands, and take of that wetsuit.”

“Yes ma’am,” Ross grumbles and he unzips his wetsuit, and walks to the sink to wash his hands. I sit at the counter and watch him with amusement.

'Baby when they look up at the sky, we’ll be shooting stars just passing by! You’ll be coming home with me tonight. We’ll be burning up like neon lights!' I hear my caller ringtone Neon Lights by Demi Lovato play in Ross' room, I excuse myself from the kitchen and go answer it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Faye it’s Mariah,” my manager greeted me.

“Hey Mariah, how are you?”

“I’m good. Yourself?”

“Just peachy.”

“That’s good, haha. Ok, I have some news.”

“Yea news!”

“Haha yeah. You ready for studio time?”

“Am I ever!”

“Good! We going into studio next Thursday. I’ll come pick you up, will you be home?”

“Naw, I’ll probably be at Ross’ house”

“Well ok, I’ll see you next week, have a wonderful rest of the day, Faye.”

“You too, Mariah.” I hang up the phone and walk back into the kitchen.

“Faye, who was that?” Ross asks as he’s fliiping pancakes.

“Mariah.”

“What did she say?” Asks Stormie.

“I’m going into the studio next Thursday!” I say excitedly.

“Whoo! That’s awesome Faye!” Ross says and walks to me giving me a hug.

“Yes, dear, that’s marvelous news!” Stormie adds.

“Thanks! I’m so excited-I can’t wait!”

“Can I come with you?” asks Ross, and he walks back to the griddle to flip the pancakes.

“Uh duh! I want you there!”

“Cool.” Ross flipped a pancake in the air and it flips three times.

“Oh aren’t you cool,” I say sarcastically.

“Only for the best,” he winks at me.

“Oh Ms. Stormie, he must be talking about you, haha.”

“Oh of course haha. Mama didn't raise no fool.” Stormie continues to scramble eggs, as Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, and Mr. Mark come in for breakfast.

"Haha that's right!" I reply as I help Ms. Stormie set the table while Ross looks at us like we're fools.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like!!! Let me know!

Thanks for ready! :3