Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

I'VE GOT SOME NEWS TOO!

“Is everybody finished with breakfast,” Mark asks. We all respond with an unanimous yes. “I need us all to meet in the living room, I need to talk to you guys. Someone call Ellington.”

“On it,” Riker volunteered, calling Ellington. We wait for Riker to come off the phone. He gets off saying, “Ratliff will be here soon."

Less than five minutes later Ratliff walked right in saying, “What up family! And Faye.” He smiles politely at me.

“Wait, we’re not family?” I ask messing with him.

“It’s not like that, I just wasn’t sure how you’d feel about me calling you that...” He explained.

“Oh be quiet Ell.” I laugh at his silly reasoning.

“I can respect that.” He says as his pounds his chest with his right hand and throws up a peace sign.

With Ellington here, we all head to the living room; I sit between Ross on my right, and Rocky on my left. Ellington sits to the left of Rocky. Riker, Rydel, and Ms. Sormie sit on the other couch. Ryland sits on the floor in front of Ross.

“So you all know how we went to Europe last year for a few shows?”

“Yeah, that was super dope,” replied Ryland.

“Exactly, well it’s been decided that we are going to have a full length European tour for three months! Me and Andre have taken care of everything from promoting this tour, to letting the fans know the concert dates, since you guys were busy with other projects.”

“Dude that’s sick!” Ellington exclaimed.

“Totally sick!” Agreed Rocky.

“I’m totally pumped for this tour, it’s gonna be the craziest one yet!” Cheered Rydel.

“This is so sick. I really want to stay there for a longer time, so I’m stoked we’re going back. When do we go?” Inquired Ross.

“We leave for England next Friday, March 21st. First show is March 24th, Tuesday” Mark explained.

“Next Friday?” I asked, “that’s so soon. That only leaves me eight days with you guys until you all leave”

“Yes Faye, I know,” Mark explained, “but we were planning this before you and Ross started going out, don't want you to feel like we're excluding you.”

“Oh no, I totally understand. Well this tour sounds awesome. Have fun you guys!”

“Why are you saying that like you’re not going to be on tour with us, Faye?” Ross asks, his voice full of worry, as he turns to face me.

“Ross, remember Mariah called this morning? I'm going to the studio starting next Thursday, the day before you guys leave, I can’t go. I would love too, it’s one of the things I wanted to do with you, but I have to start my career too. Mariah has big things planned for me, like photo shoots, and interviews, all that fun stuff. Don't you want me to have that?” I say facing him.

“Of course I do, Faye.” He holds me hands

“Then you just focus on the tour, while I focus on launching my career.”

“I know, but I really wanted you to come with me. I don't want to be alone.”

“Silly, you won't be!” I rub up and down his arm, “we’ll text each other, call each other and Skype every available moment. I’ll visit you when I can. I promise.”

With that, he gets off the couch and walks off towards his room. Riker starts to get up to follow him, but I stop him, “let me talk to him.” He nods in understanding, as I get up from my spot on the couch.

I open his room door and I see him. Sitting there. Head hung down. No emotion on his face. He should be ecstatic over the news we just heard, but instead he just sits at the edge of his bed, his hands holding his face.

I walk over to him slowly and stand in front of him. I gently place my hands over his hands. I lift his head up and kiss him.

I kiss his lips with so much intensity and desire; my lips against his lips. I feel my legs go numb. He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me close to his body.

I step back from him and swing my leg over his lap into a straddling position, staring into his hazel eyes, as he stares back into my light-medium brown ones. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me and hold him close;he holds me tight against his body with a strong grasp.

“Talk to me,” I mumble into his neck.

“I love you,” he responds softly adding, “a lot.”

I’m a little stunned, we’ve never say we love each other before, but I’m so happy he said it.“Ross, I love you too, so much.” I look up into his eyes.

“Well this is great, we finally say ‘I love you’ to each other, and I’m about to go on tour in Europe for three months.” He frowns.

“Rossy Poo, you always go on tour.” I say confused to the fact that he’s frowning upon touring.

“Yeah, but now I have this cute girlfriend who said she loves me back who’ll be at home without me.” He leans his head into my neck.

“You better be talking about me!”

“Haha of course I am silly. I don’t see how Ellington and Kelly can do this.” He lets out a frustrated sigh.

“Well, they have been dating for way longer than our five months; Kelly always goes to the concerts when she can, which I promise to do.”

“We’re going to have to compare schedules so I can see when we can fly you out to visit me.”

“Absolutely, but not right now. If you do remember, we just told each other that we love each other, so let’s bask in this moment, by cuddling-“

“And kissing. Lots of kissing.” Ross falls back onto his bed, will me laying on top, I roll off to his right side, and snuggle into his side.

Ross leans on his right side, and gently cups my right cheek with his left hand, allowing him to connect our lips with small tender soft kisses. He then looks into my eyes and whispers, “Baby, this is my favorite part.”

I lean my forehead against his and whisper back, “what is?”

He wraps his left arm around my body, and lays his right arm under my head, holding me close and replies, “kissing you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if you believe the Lynches and Ratliff are believable.

Thanks for reading! :3