Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

TODAY'S THE DAY!

“Today’s the day!” Ryland shouted excitedly as he passed the dining room.

It's March 21, Friday, the day R5 leaves for their European tour. All the Lynch’s are packing the tour bus while I’m helping Ms. Stormie will final preparations.

“You excited Ry?” I called after the hyper boy.

“Heck ya, Faye! It would be awesome if you could come!”

“Yeah I know, but I’m definitely visiting, so it won't even seem like I'm not with you guys! You gonna show me around when I come?”

“Without a doubt!” Ryland runs out the house with his phone making a keek video of his brothers, sister, and Ellington packing the tour bus.

“Hey, Faye!” Ross calls for me as he walks into the house.

“Yeah, Ross, I’m in the dining room!” I should back. Ross makes his way to the dining room.

“Mom, can I borrow Faye for a minute?”

“Ross, she’s not an item, you cannot simply borrow her.” Stormie retorts back.

“Haha yeah, Ross, I cannot simply be borrowed.”

“Oh whatever, Faye, come here for a moment.” Ross leads me to the back of the house. “So you sure you’re gonna be fine with us gone for so long?”

“Yes, Ross, it's three months, I’ll be fine. I'll be busy with work.”

“Yeah I know,” he places his left hand on my right cheek, “but I’m going to miss you so much, not being able to be around you almost everyday is gonna be weird. Aren't you gonna miss me?” He pouts.

“Of course I will Rossy Poo!,” I place my hand over his, “I’m gonna miss you so much, but we had to know this was gonna happen-we’re both artists, we have a lot of stuff to do.”

“Yeah I know that too, but still, I want us to be around each other as much as possible.” He leans down kisses me on the lips.

“Me too,” I whisper back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

“ROSS! Let’s go!” We hear Riker yell for him.

“Looks like it’s time,” I say looking up at him.

“Nooooo. Not yet.” He says, pulling my close to him.

“Ross it’s not the last time we’ll see each other.”

“I know, but-”

“No ‘buts’,” I say cutting him off, “lets go.”

“Fine,” he mumbles back

We make our way to the front of the house. I see that all their bags are packed onto the bus. We make our way into the bus.

“Sooo, when I visit, will I be able to stay on this bus with you guys, or is there a visiter bus haha?” I ask directed to Mr. Mark.

“You'll be able to stay on this bus, but, you’ll be sleeping in your own bunk.”

“Why of course, Mr. Mark. I’m going to go pick mine out before you leave-just for reservation reasoning.”

"Haha okay, Faye." Mark answers. "Guys w're leaving in twenty minutes, make sure you have everything out the house that you need. Ryland make sure the house is locked."

Ross and I head to the back of the tour bus towards the bunks.

"Which one are you going to sleep in Ross?"

"Top, left."

"Eww gross, I hate heights. I'll sleep middle right." I ran out the tour bus to my car in the drive way. I come back on the tour bus with my pig pillow pet and place it in my bunk, with my bed sheets.

"Cute," Rocky says as he puts his stuff in his bunk.

"Thanks!"

"Guys! Ten more minutes."

"Noooo, I don't want you guys to leave!" I lean my head against my bunk. Ross comes up behind me and holds me.

"Faye, we'll be reunited in two weeks, don't cry."

"I know, but I just feel sad. I just realized I wont be seeing your face everday."

"Haha you just realized that? I've been saying that for the past eight days."

"I know, but it just hit me." I turn around and lean up towards him and kiss him.

I feel a tear slide down my cheek. I'm so sad. I feel Ross' right hand slide down my body towards my hips. I'm really going to miss him. His left hands pulls my body close to us, leaving no space between us. But I'll be busy, and before I know it I'll see him again.

"Faye, Ross, we're leaving now." Rydel walks in saying, causing me and Ross to stop kissing and pull apart.

Ross and I walk to the front of the bus, I say bye to everyone. We walk to my car. He opens my door and I get in.

"Love you Baby." He leans in my car and whispers.

"Love you Rossy Poo." He kisses me on the lips, "two weeks," he whispers on my lips.

I watch him walk back to the tour bus. I watch the door close. I'm not sure if I should wait till the bus leaves or leave first. I decide to leave first because my heart aches at the thought of him leaving before my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really hope you like my story. Share your thoughts with me.

Thanks for reading! :3