Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

“Are you excited, Faye?” Kelly asks me.

“Yeah definitely, this is gonna be so fun. I’ve missed seeing Ross so much!”

It’s finally been the two weeks since Ross has been on tour, I get to see him!

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see Ellington too!”

We continue to talk about how exciting it is to be in Europe and to see everybody. The plane lands, we get our bags, and go out to wait for our ride. We see a lady holding a sign saying, “Gaile & Voosen”, we walk up to her.

“Hi, my name is Emily Grace. I’m working on R5’s tours while they’re in Europe,” a tall young lady with dark wavy brunette hair and a thick Welsh accent introduces.

“Cool! Hi, I'm Kelly” Kelly replied, “I’m Ellington’s girlfriend, and this is Faye, she’s Ross’ girlfriend.”

“Oh, yes,” Emily pauses, “I was told those two have girlfriends. It’s really nice to meet you guys, I hope we can become well acquainted on your visit.” Emily smiles.

We get in a black Range Rover and make our way to the hotel where everyone was staying. We reach the room where everyone is, I bust through the door shouting,

“HONEY, I’M HOME!!!”

Everyone turns to look at me. Ross looks last and when he sees me, the biggest smile known to man is formed on his face, bigger than a child going to Disney World for the first time. He jumps out of his seat and runs to me, while I jump into his arms. His big strong arms hold me close, as my legs wrap around his waist.

“I’ve missed you so much, Faye,” He mumbles into my shoulder.

“I’ve missed you too, it was so weird with you not around me everyday. Or your family.” With that said, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, Riker, Mr. Mark, and Ms. Stormie get up and join me and Ross’ hug, resulting in all of us falling to the ground laughing so hard tears are falling from our eyes. Ellington and Kelly join the group pile as well.

Later that night, me and Ross are in his room watching Happy Feet, just cuddling in the bed and enjoying each others company.

“Man, Ross, I’m so hungry!” I look up at his face.

“What, you want some pancakes?” He looks down into my eyes.

“No! I want pizza.” I say looking away from his eyes.

“Whaa!? Are you really my Faye!?” He responds shocked.

“Ha-ha funny you butt. Contrary to belief but I do like pizza.”

“Yeah, but you LOVE pancakes!”

“Oh shush and go get us some pizza to eat. Please?” I say batting my eyelashes and kiss him on the cheek.

“Fine,” Ross says as he gets up off the bed, “You know I”ll do anything for you to make you happy. Even something as simple as getting us food.” Ross says leaning over the bed while gently holding my face.

“Yeah, I know,” I say smiling up at him, “Now hurry, my little tummy is hungry.” As I say that, my stomach grumbles. "See!"

“Haha okay my princess, I am off to get pizza!” He leaps off the bed and heads towards the door.

“Thank you, my brave, kind, and cute prince.” I wink at him. He winks back and walks out the door.

While Ross is out getting our pizza, I decide to watch some real television. I turn to a random channel and see a picture of Ross with some girl. I turn up the volume of the television.

“In latest news, the band R5, are back in Europe for their first full length tour here, and it seems youngest band member, Ross Lynch, is wasting no time when it comes to the ladies.”

A blonde hair lady with a Liverpool accent says as the same picture of Ross and a girl comes on the screen bigger.

“Sources say that the mystery girl is Emily Grace who is helping R5 on tour while they’re here. But what about Faye Gaile? Don’t Ross and her have something going on?” The lady continues. "Probably not, on account that Ross has been seen opening doors for this girl, moving hair out of her face, and wrapping his arms around her shoulder.”

What is this? What’s going on? What is Ross doing? I don't know if I should be hurt or mad.

“This just in, Emily has released a quote of her saying, ‘Ross has been nothing but kind to me since we’ve met. He’s become someone special and I’m so happy that we met.’ Is this Ross’ new boo? Is he over Faye? Stay tuned for more news.”

With that I turn off the television. Emily? Really? She was acting kind of strange, but Ross is acting the same as if nothing is going on with him and Emily. Is he lying to me? If so, why? I thought he loved me? I know he said he'd be lonely but I didn't think he'd find another girl to make him feel less lonely! I need to figure out what going on. Better yet, where is Ross with my pizza!?

I leave the hotel room to find Ross. I am very confused on what I heard on the television, it’d be nice to hear what Ross has to say before I think the worst, which is already starting to happen. As I turn the corner of the hall, I see Ross talking to Emily-he would be with her after what I just heard!

“What’s wrong with you!” I hear Ross yell as he runs his hands through his hair, “why aren’t you denying this story! What are you doing making open ended comments like that when you know its not true!? What if Faye sees the story about this, I don’t want her to go through anything like this!!!” Man he’s really angry because he never yells like this. I lean quietly against the wall and continue to listen.

“Calm down Rossy-” Emily reaches out to touch Ross-he jumps back.

“DON’T call me that! You CAN’T call me that!” I see his chest moving.

“Why? Why do you want to be with her so badly?” Her voice filled with confusion.

“Because I love her, I don't want anyone but her. If I lost her, I’d be lost. She’s special to me, she’s my everything. No matter what happens, I know she won't leave me in the dark. She’s the part of me I’ve been missing.”

I start to tear up and this point. Does he really feel that way about me?

“I just don’t see how you see that in her. I’m way better for you. I’d support you in no matter decisions. Plus we just look better together as a couple. Not to be racist but she’s black and you’re white and-”

“She’s Jamaican, there’s a difference.” Ross growls in response, “and why would it matter the color of her skin?”

She wants to be with him because they’re both white and she can “support” him, really? Who does this girl think she is!?

“Whatever,” she responds, “I’ll just give you time to realize how I’m the better choice for you.” Emily turns and walk away.

But what if she’s right. People will accept them together way more than us together. I don't want to care what people think, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about it.

“I can’t believe I ever thought you were a cool person.” Ross mutters to himself as he turns around. He sees me leaning against the wall, but before our eyes could meet, I push myself off the wall and run out of the hotel.

I make a right and run towards the park across the street. I run ignoring all of Ross’ calls.

I run all the way to the swing set. Ross catches up to me. He stands in front of me as I sit on the swing.

“Faye, why’d you run? How much did you hear?” He ask while gasping for air.

“Maybe you should be with her.” I whisper quietly.

“What!? What are you saying Faye!” He steps up closer to the swing and grabs me by my shoulder.

“You guys do look good together, and she’s the total opposite of me: she’s kind and not bossy, and doesn’t get emotional.” I feel a tear fall from my right eye, and Ross wiping it away quickly.

“Don’t cry, ok? Talk to me.”

“See, all I ever and will do is cry!” I shout, frustrated at myself.

“Faye, you’re not talking to me.” Ross leans down, and puts his head on top of mine, while sliding his hands down my arms, to hold my hands.

“Sorry,” I whisper trying to calm down.

“Truth.” Ross says lifting his head up to look into my eyes. I take a deep breath.

“I just feel like you deserve better because people will always talk about us, and no matter how I try to ignore them, I can’t which results in me being all emotional and-“

“Fast truth.” He kisses my left cheek.

“I want you to stay with me.” I look down.

“Final truth.” He picks my head up by my chin and kisses my left cheek.

“I love you.”

“Guess what?” He pulls me up off of the swing.

“What?” I take a step closer to him.

“I love you too. You can trust me on that and everything. Emily will not interfere, come between us, or ruin our relationship. It’s you and me and nobody else. Got that?”

“Yeah I do.”

“We’ll get this whole thing cleared, but I need you by my side through all of this.”

“Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.” I smile at him and hug him tight. “So about that Pizza.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hello! i hope you are enjoying whats happening. please let me what what you think :D

thanks for reading! :3