Status: first story, hope you like :D

A Love Like Ours

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO!

It's now Saturday the 12th of April, two days after that incident with Emily. Emily doesn't know that I know how she feels about Ross, so whenever she's around, she acts all sweet and professional in front of me, but when she thinks I'm not looking, she gives flirty looks to Ross-which he ignores.

Ross and I are in the back of the tour bus watching Lilo & Stich, me sitting on his lap, will my back laid against his chest and my head between his chin and shoulder, with his arms around my waist-hands claps together. We're laughing super hard when Mark walks in.

"Ross, Faye," I lean up off of Ross' chest, "when Rydel, Riker, Elington, Kelly, and Ryland get back from getting lunch, I'd like for all of us to meet in the front of the bus."

When he leaves to go back to the front of the bus, we hear everybody outside the bus talking and laughing; we make our way to the front of the bus.

We all sit down waiting for Mark to speak to us; Riker and Ryland sit across from Ellington and Kelly at the little kitchen table. Rocky, Rydel, Ms. Stormie, Ross, and I sit on the sit across from the table.

"I'm guessing you all heard what happened?" Mark starts off once he sees we're all settled.

"Yeah," Kelly answers, "it's crazy that she sent in a quote like that-personally herself. Is she still with us?"

"She is, but if it makes anyone uncomfortable, especially Ross or Faye, we can work on letting her go."

"Well, she hasn't hurt anyone-" I start.

"Yeah, not physically." Ross chimes in.

"What do you mean, Ross?" Rydel asks.

"Well yeah she hasn't done anything like physical harassment, but I know she's messing with Faye."

"How?" Stormie inquires.

"I don't like seeing Faye sad, I know she says she's fine, but I know Faye thinks about what Emily says, and I don't want her too. I love Faye so much and I don't want anyone besides her, I hate seeing her affected by this. She might act like she's fine, but I know she's not." He pulls me into his left side, holding me close.

I push him away from me and leave the tour bus. I walk to a beach across from the tour bus and sit down on a bench. I hear the seat make a noise indicating someone sitting down next to me. I know who it is.

"Sorry."

I don't answer.

"I'm sorry for saying all that in front of my family. I know you don't like to be discussed about in front of people, I'm just so mad at Emily for this scandal. I just want you to be happy. Remember I'll do anything to make you happy." Ross explains.

I don't answer.

"Please, Faye."

"I'm not entirely mad at you for talking about me with your family. I'm just shocked."

"I know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't-"

"'No," I cut him off, "I was trying so hard to not let you know how I felt, and yet some how you still knew."

"Why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend." Ross says scratching his head.

"No one ever pays attention to me until something bad happens. You're always paying attention to me. You notice every small detail about me-most I never thought you'd pick up on. It's just weird to know that someone is so attentive to what I do or how I feel."

He wraps his arms around my waist, and pulls me on top of his lap. He nuzzles his face between my chin and shoulder.

Kissing my neck he whispers, "I love you."

"ROSS! FAYE!" We turn to see Rocky calling us. "We need to go!"

We get up. Ross holds my hand as we walk back to the tour bus.

We get to the steps, I walk up first and turn around, "I love you."

Ross reaches up and places his right hand on my left cheek, and leans up and kisses me.
♠ ♠ ♠
like? Let me know.

Thanks to @ thehollywoodsmile for being the first to comment on my story! Made me super happy when I saw it!!!

Thanks for reading! :3