Not the American Average

Ch. 6 The Concert

They started letting people in an hour early, so I was going to try and get in the front, but I saw Carla head off somewhere without me. I had to follow her to see what she was going to do, only because we have to stick together. She walked over by a security guard and started to flirt with him, living up to her name of the school slut, but now she was being a band slut.

"Carla, what are you doing?" I ask, pulling on her arm.

"I'm trying to get backstage without a pass, so I'm flirting with the security guard." She says, bluntly.

I roll my eyes and pull her towards the crowd of people coming into the venue.

"I will make it back there at some point tonight." She says rudely to me.

"Honestly, I could care less as long as I get to see my favorite band play. You can do whatever you want to after the show." I say, walking through the crowd, pushing through people to get to the barrier.

"Oh, no. You'll be coming with me, because there is no way your going to be making it home before me, because my mother will most likely question why I'm not home too." She says, with an evil glint in her eyes.

Oh, you want a fucking bet, bitch. Who am I kidding. I'm too much of a wuss not to listen to her. Stupid peer pressure again.

Within the next forty minutes, Of Mice and Men were out on stage playing some of my favorite songs by them. The first song they started with was Second and Sebring, and at this moment they were playing O. G. Loko, which was my second favorite song by them. Now I was just waiting for them to play Let Live, because it was my favorite by them.

Unfortunately, they never played Let Live, but one other band I had never heard of had just played on stage and next was Asking Alexandria. Carla seemed excited about it, but I knew that she would most likely try and drag me backstage after the show, which I was not comfortable with, because knowing Carla, she could get back there because of her looks. Asking Alexandria came out playing The Final Episode and ended with Not the American Average, which I thought was funny since we were American's. Such a good song. It was probably my favorite.

After they walked off stage, Motionless in White were coming out, but Carla grabbed my arm and was dragging me towards the security guard. She had her dress sort of pulled up to where you could see her bum, and she started flirting with the poor man. You could tell that he was being pressured like I was, but in a worse way. Because of the way she had said that I was going with her, there was no way I was going to attempt to mess with her, so I just had to be pressured into going backstage, if the man allowed it. After about ten minutes of her flirting, the security guard let us backstage, and Carla ran off, leaving me to be by myself.

I sighed and started to walk around, which I probably shouldn't have done because I had gotten lost. I knew that the backstage area wasn't all that big, but I had went down a hallway, taken a left, and a few more turns and I didn't remember which way. I turned around and started heading down the hallway I had been walking down previously, and took a right, running straight into someone's chest. It was Danny Worsnop, and he looked to be drunk off his ass.

"You aren't supposed to be back here little lady, but I think we can fix that." He says, grabbing my wrist and turning me around.

He started to feel down my back, and made it to my bum, squeezing it rather harshly. I started to cry, because I knew where this was heading, but I didn't know how to stop it, because he was stronger than me, and he was drunk. He raised my dress up a bit, and then kissed the side of my face.

"Don't cry, sweetie. You're too pretty to cry." He says, kissing along my jawline.

"Danny, stop. I'm only 17. You can get arrested for this. Please, stop." I say, quietly.

"Well, you should have thought about that before bring your pretty little ass back here." He says, placing his hand back on my bum.

I shivered, not liking the touch like he probably thought I should. I started to cry worse, and louder. Danny ended up putting his hand over my mouth to muffle out the sobs escaping from my mouth. I heard his zipper go down, and started to cry even worse.

'Who knew you would be rapped by the singer to your favorite band?' I thought to myself as I felt him start to pull my underwear down, but that was all I felt.

I opened my eyes and saw Ben standing above me with sorrow written in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't remember which other bands we "playing" so I had to go back and reread Ch. 3. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update this story, and I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes. Well... That's the end of Ch. 6.