Sequel: Punk Rox! Book II
Status: COMPLETED

Punk Rox!

Basket Case

Jesse's POV

“Ah! No hickies!” Ethan yelped when I randomly chomped down on his neck. I giggled at the mixed reactions from everyone around us.

“Why...did you...bite his is neck?” Jake asked slowly.

“I’m a vampire!” I jumped up on the seats and hissed. It earned me some high laughter from Skeeter, a chuckle from Heath and CC, an eye roll from Ethan, and a weird look from Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and Andy. Harper wasn’t paying any attention to us.

Ethan rubbed the bite mark on his neck, “Fucking Dracula...”

“Yes, I vant to suck your blood,” I mimicked the famous movie vampire’s mocked words.

“Are you two...” Jake looked for the right way to ask and when he couldn’t, he simply banged his fists together.

Ethan shook his head, chill as could be, “I’m straight, but that doesn’t save me from possibly getting raped from the homo over here,” I glared and flipped him off.

“Homophobe...” I crossed my arms, sat back down, and pretended to be mad at him.

“You’re gay?” CC asked like he didn’t suspect it. I knew I looked gay, because I am gay. Why would I hide that? Being homosexual is just like being heterosexual...only...I like the same sex...and people tend to have a problem with it.

“Nah, I’m a cat,” I said sarcastically.

“You made it sound like it was the biggest shock of your life, C,” Jinxx chuckled a bit. CC shrugged, clearly not at all bothered by either of our statements.

“You don’t look like a cat...” Andy looked me up and down. Ashley sighed, sarcastic irritation ringing in the action.

“Well, I am,” I crossed my arms once again. Andy’s head tilted to the side a bit. Did he actually believe me?

“Don’t confuse him...” Ashley warned, Andy grinned in amusement.

“That’s a shame... ‘Cuz I’m gonna do that anyway,” I smiled mischievously.

*finger pyramid of contemplation*

Andy’s eyes widened at my “mad scientist” look. No one else seemed to really notice.

I originally started laughing because of the confused and scared look on his face, but I turned it into maniacal laughter for effect.

Once I stopped, everyone, even my friends who know me for doing stuff like this, were all looking at me like I was either about to kill them or was insane. Or both.

“You’re a creepy kid...” Jake pointed out. I started giggling, back to “normal”.

Andy was absently staring into space. His eyes slowly, but blankly moved about the room. He seemed pretty out of it ever since we met, actually. I wondered if he was high...

“Is he high or something?” I asked, everyone turned to look at Andy, who must’ve noticed all eyes on him. He sort of came out of it and looked around quickly.

“What’d I miss this time?”

“Did Danny slip you something and you took it even though you didn’t know what it was because you’re secretly a drug addict?” Jake put together a crazy scenario.

Andy looked at him funny, then like he just hit him.

“No!”

“You do seem more out of it then your usual ADD self,” CC concurred.

“I’m not on drugs, fuck...” Andy looked down and a sudden burst of agitation (and possibly embarrassment) crossed his face, “I AM NOT! SHUT UP!”

We all looked at him like he was mad. What the fuck was that?

He seemed to realize he said that out loud. He started to try and explain, but Ashley interrupted.
“Not on drugs? I didn’t believe it at first and thought Jake was only kidding, but I think I believe him now...”

“I’m. Not. On. Drugs. I’m just...” He trailed off, trying to think of a way to explain it.

“I don’t know how to explain this without you guys thinking I’m either insane, or am on drugs...”

“Explain what?” Jake stared, totally clueless, like the rest of us.

“I kind of... I think...” He paused, thinking, “I can’t...control...my thoughts. Yeah...that makes sense... That explains everything!” His face took on a look of hard concentration.

I tilted my head, studying him. He was totally on drugs, no doubt, but he didn’t really look like it. His eyes weren’t dilated or anything. He wasn’t all jittery. He seemed fine, except for the little completely-out-of-it thing. He wasn’t even giggly, just...spacing out.

The others were staring at him for different reasons. Jake, Jinxx and CC stared at him like he was off his nut. Which he probably was. Ashley seemed like he wanted to do something, but wasn’t sure if he should. Eventually, he reached over and gently pulled his hair. Earning a slap to the hand from Andy, who snapped back to reality at the feeling. He soon went back into his thoughtful state, though. Heath and Ethan were watching him like a science project, and Skeet? He was staring around the room with an awe struck face. There was some shine to the inside of the Black Veil Brides bus, which Skeeter was completely distracted by.

I was a little hyperactive right now, which was strange that I couldn’t stop staring at Andy. Usually when I get wired like I am, I can’t even stay still. It soon occurred to me I was actually checking him out.

I immediately blushed and looked away. There goes my wildness, here comes my shyness...

Then, I started thinking about whether he was/could be gay or not. He was staring at me the whole time we were in the studio, but so was everyone else. I stand out a bit. From what I know, though, he’s straight. He has a girlfriend, right? I remember reading an argument on a YouTube video about that. I didn’t really know her name, though. It was near the bottom on the comments and I didn’t bother clicking through to read it. It didn’t really interest me until now.

I’m sure nearly all of the BVB fans would back me up when I say, Andy is pretty damn hot. But it wasn’t like any of them had a chance with him. I didn’t think I did either, maybe if I was a girl...oh fuck no, I love my boy parts and I will never trade them for chick ones.

Never.

I sighed quietly, finally looking back up. Finding everyone now staring at me, even Andy.

I looked around in a panic, “What?”

Was it noticeable? Could they tell I liked Andy?

I like Andy? When did that pop up...?

Sometimes, I wish I had someone in my head to help me with this...

“One second, you’re all hyper and giddy, then the next, you’re all quiet and zoning out and shit. What the hell? I miss the noise...” Jake admitted, I grinned and giggled lightly.

“I’m sorry...” I said quietly, looking down at the floor.

“Anyway... Andy,” Ashley turned to his friend, “Who’s this little voice? Did you name him?” Andy rolled his eyes.

“No, I did not name it! It...he...it...it...says it’s me,” Andy explained, I tried to catch the gist of what was going on.

“You’re off your nut!” Ash started laughing, Andy sighed.

He turned to look at his band mates, who all in turn, nodded their heads agreement that Andy had lost his mind.

“Thanks, guys...” He said sarcastically.

“Maybe you should lay down for a while. If you aren’t completely fucked off your ass from drugs, then I think maybe all the preparations for touring and all the time we spend in the studio is starting to get to you. Maybe you’re just really tired...to the point that you’re talking to yourself,” Jake started chuckling at the end.

“Maybe,” Andy clearly was not amused, but didn’t show any other emotion.

At least that explains why he’s acting like a total basket case.