Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Ten.

My throat felt so dry and I needed water before I died of dehydration. I sat up, and grimaced. Stephanie’s blonde hair covered most of her face as she lay beside me. I forgot all about her, and now I regretted bringing her home with me. It started as a rouse to make Sandreya jealous, because I thought she’d be home by the time I arrived. But, when I walked into the empty apartment with Stephanie right on my heels all my hopes dwindled.

I didn’t want to play the stupid game anymore, but I still had Stephanie to worry about as she practically through herself at me. First, the kissing seemed harmless, then she straddled my hips, and eventually she and I were completely naked, and I was hitting her from behind. She moaned, and although my body gave into her, my mind was elsewhere.

Stephanie was a little too experienced and a little too loose for me as she continued to let me do whatever I want with her, from anal to face fucking, and then finally busting a load in her mouth. Something screamed danger as she tried to continue having sex with me, but I didn’t care. My body needed to release. My mind only thought about Sandreya so as Stephanie used the bathroom, I called Sandreya a few times only to get her voicemail.

I contemplated if I should’ve left a message, but I didn’t want to seem desperate. Stephanie mumbled in her sleep as she shifted on her side. I exhaled; annoyed that she was still in my bed. Taking up my space. “Hey, wake up.” I nudged her, and she waved her hand groggily.

“W-What time is it?” she sat up as the blanket slid down, exposing her breast.

“I don’t know, I guess noon.” I tried to think of a way to get her out of my apartment. Hopefully Sandreya was still asleep and I could sneak her out.

“Oh shit. I gotta go. My boyfriend’s probably worried about me. He thinks I went out with my roommates.”

I looked at her, and shook my head. She slid off my bed, and started to get dress. She was halfway done when I heard a knock at my door. She looked at me, and shrugged as she walked over and opened it.

Sandreya looked at her, confused. “Oh, uh, never mind.”

Stephanie glared at her, and then looked at me. “Well it fun, thanks for that, I needed it.” She walked over, grabbed her things, and moved passed Sandreya.

I was mortified, and embarrassed. Sandreya held two cups, but looked at me and walked away.

“DREYA, HOLD ON!” I yelled as I hopped off my bed, grabbing my briefs and trying to pull them on.

She threw both of the cups into the sink, and pointed at me. “Don’t say a word. You disgusting pig. You had me fooled for one second. All that smack about being concerned for me, boy please!” she started pacing back and forth taking in Spanish. Looking at me, and shaking her head.

“What do you want from me, Sandreya? An apology? Well, I’m sorry I fucked some girl because you were too scared to be with me. Too good or whatever it is you want people to think you are. But, you know what you’re a fucking tease, and a bitch.”

I couldn’t stop the word vomit; stop the harsh things I kept saying to her. Some of it truth, some of it out of defense. She looked at me, tears in her eyes, and just stood there. I wasn’t sure if she wanted to speak, or just kill me from the look in her eyes.

She calmly replied “You’re blaming me for your lack of self control? Because you couldn’t keep your dick in your pants?”

I didn’t know what to say. I looked at her, and I really just wanted to kiss her, I needed to kiss her. I walked swiftly to her, and pulled her into a hard kiss. She resisted, and eventually kicked me in my shin before moving back and wiping her mouth. “You are disgusting. Don’t ever touch me again!”

She started sorting through her things as she stuffed them in a bag, and looked at me. “I can’t do this, I’m moving out.” Then opened, and slammed the door.

I stood in the middle of the kitchen shocked. And feeling so stupid.

I couldn’t believe what a stupid mess I created, and now I had to deal with it.
***

She was true to her word when she said she was going to move out, I looked at the note that was slid under the door. Her handwriting I noticed as I ripped the envelop open.

Trevor,
I think its best that we just keep away from each other for awhile. I felt my sanity slipping away because of you. You can get another roommate, and tell your dad I said thanks for helping me out. I’m sure you don’t care but I’m staying with Miriam, so don’t worry. I’ll be fine.
Dreya.


I gripped the note, and then crumbled it. I knew we weren’t on good terms but I didn’t think she’d actually move out. I tossed the note in the garbage, and had no choice but to continue on without her.

I looked over to the sofa, and instantly felt sad. Her things were gone, and what little smell of her left was soon going to dwindle.
I took out my cell phone, and dialed my mom’s number. I needed someone to talk to. But, more importantly I needed some advice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hooray, I learned how to italicize!!! whoo-hoo baby!!!

Gimme that feedback!!!
cheers.