Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Twelve.

Some stupid love song played as we waited for our large specialty pie to arrive at our table. The tension was thick between Dreya and I. Jason, and Miriam instantly became friendly with each other as they cracked jokes, and played around. I felt jealous as they effortlessly talked, and continued to act like best friends.

Sandreya played with her hands never making eye contact, never speaking. She looked cute with shorter hair, and I wanted to kiss the tip of her nose. Her bangs covered part of her face, and I couldn’t help but stare at her.

She didn’t look like the same timid Sandreya she was when we first moved in together. In fact I was a little too happy that she didn’t speak. I might’ve jumped over the table and start something I wouldn’t be able to stop.

“You look nice. I like your new look, it suits you.”

She touched the tips of her hair, and smiled. “Thanks, it was Miriam’s idea. She said all my hair weighed me down. She convinced me to try something different.”

Soon after the pizza sat on our table Miriam and Jason dug in, and I waited to see what Sandreya would do. She just sat there, unmoved. I wasn’t sure if she was nervous or just not hungry. “Don’t you want any?” I asked as I slid a piece on my paper plate.

“No, I’m good. Thanks.” She sipped on her soda, and just stared blankly into space.

“Are you sure?” I asked moving closer to her. I could feel her tensing up, but I wanted to be right by her. Cutting off a piece of the pizza I placed it next to Sandreya’s mouth, and gave her a look that made her open her mouth. My fingers slid slowly out of her mouth, and I sighed.

She looked at me as she chewed. I moved her bangs away from her face, tucking them behind her left ear. I couldn’t help myself as I touched her lips with my thumb, grazing it softly.

She swallowed the pizza, and smiled lightly. “Thanks.”

I became lost in those hazel eyes I missed. It wasn’t till after she moved out that I realized how much of an ass I became. How terrible I treated her, how much I hated myself for pushing her away and not going after her. After having that two hour conversation with my mother I just decided to give her as much space as she wanted.

I didn’t think she needed two months worth of space, but I didn’t want to push her away, causing our strained relationship to get worse. I missed her everyday she stood away from me, and I only hoped she would get over the issues she had with me, and hear me out. I guess today was good as any.

She slouched and I pulled her seat as close as possible and moved my legs in between hers. Whispering into her ear I replied “I’ve missed you. Have you missed me?”

She shook her head, but stood quiet.

“Then why haven’t you called me?” I touched her thigh and placed my head in the crook of her neck.

“I couldn’t. I didn’t know what to say.” She ran her hand through my hair, and sighed. “I was still upset mostly; I didn’t know what to do. It’s not like you called me anyway. I figured it was best if we didn’t speak after awhile.”

I slid my hands around her waist, and inhaled her scent. Still sweet and I instantly remembered how much I wanted to be in her because of how great she smelled. She placed her head on mine, and we continued to talk to as if it were only us.

Eventually the sound of Jason and Miriam laughing snapped us back to reality. She moved back slightly, and that’s when I noticed her watering eyes. She quickly wiped it away, and cleared her throat. Taking a sip of her warming soda she looked at me as I replied “Come back to the apartment with me. I want to talk some more.”

She looked hesitant, but smiled. “Sure.”

I looked over to Jason and Miriam, and laughed when I noticed them kissing. A bit jealous I replied “Hey, you two…”

Jason turned toward me when a sheepish grin. “Huh?”

“We’re leaving; I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” I stood up, and gave him a pat on his shoulder. “It was nice seeing you again, Miriam. Keep him out of trouble!”

She laughed. “I think that’s something Dreya would say to me.”

Sandreya gave her a hug, and waved bye to Jason and I followed her outside.

The temperature dropped about ten degrees as we walked to the train. After paying and finding a place to stand while we waited for a train I pulled her in closer, and kissed her. I didn’t care if she wanted to pull away, but I couldn’t wait any closer. Something about Sandreya made me feel different, and she needed to know that.

Her lips were cold, but soft. I picked her up slightly, and she giggled. I missed her; I missed all the stupid bickering and her smart ass comments. I let go of her slowly and she smirked.

She placed her hands on my chest and came closer to kiss me this time. I could feel myself getting excited; feel my erection pressing against her stomach. She looked down, and smirked.

I hoped to god this train ride wasn’t going to be long.
*
Sandreya tossed her boots to the side, and I watched in amazement how comfortable she was even though she hadn’t been in our apartment in over two months. She sat with her feet tucked underneath her. She looked at me, and I walked over.

I slid her onto my lap, and nuzzled her neck. Gripping her face, I kissed her lightly and she began to slide her legs over me as to straddle my hips. Moving her bangs away from her face she leaned in and kissed me. I managed not to just throw her over my shoulder, and instantly have sex with her.

I didn’t want her to get the wrong idea.

She stuck her hands under my shirt, and toyed with my belt buckle. Biting my lip, she unbuckled it, and quickly unbuttoned my pants. Placing her hand on my now erect penis she began stroking me, and it scared the shit out of me causing me to jump up and drop her on the floor.

She looked at me angrily. “What the fuck, Trey?”

I moved over to help her up, and she pulled her arm away. She looked pissed as she moved back onto the sofa. “I’m sorry I don’t know why I did that…”

“It’s fine, if you didn’t want me to touch you all you had to say was no. I would’ve gotten the point. Maybe this was a mistake, maybe I should just leave.” She began looking for her stuff, and I completely lost it.

“Stop being a bitch, Dreya. You know that’s not what I wanted to happen. But if you want to go then get the fuck out!” I grabbed her bag and tossed it at her. She looked pissed as she slid her
boots on.

“BITCH? I’m being a bitch, what about you. All of a sudden you’re mister sensitive and shit. What happened to the Trevor that wanted nothing but sex? At least he was fun, unlike you, you little bitch!” she grabbed her jacket, and bolted for the door.

I quickly grabbed her elbow, and pulled her toward my room. She tried to back away, but I continued to pull her, eventually picking her up, and tossing her over my shoulder.

“Trevor put me down!” she demanded as she punched my back.

“You said you wanted the sex-crazed Trevor, well sweetheart now you’re going to get him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating all of my stories.
I need to stop being so lazy and unmotivated.
Comments are always appreciated.

lata, dahlings.