Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Thirteen.

I didn’t know what had gotten into me, first I start kissing him, than before I knew it I began stroking him. He looked pissed now as he threw me on his bed, and started taking my boots off.

I kicked him, but he grabbed onto my legs, and forced them together. Pulling off my boots he made his way for my jacket, then for my jeans. Biting hard on his neck he screamed, but didn’t stop stripping me till he had me only in my lacey panties, and bra.

“You have changed, haven’t you.” Eyeing me like I was his prize, he pulled me down to meet his face, and started nibbling on my neck and collarbone.

I should’ve screamed, but a part of me wanted him so bad I didn’t care what he did to me. “Get off of me!” I protested.

Suddenly I felt the back strap to my bra rip and him taking it off of me. He had this sort of rage in his eyes as he placed his lips on my left breast and started sucking on my nipple. The pain and pleasure of it all made me moan, even as he continuously switched sides.

He pulled my panties off, causing me to get frustrated. “You still have your clothes on!”

“Shut up.” He didn’t care what I had to say, all he focused on was my swollen clit, and his hungry need to play roughly with it. I moaned loudly when he began rubbing it, and I nearly lost control when he placed a finger inside me.

I wanted to see his body; I wanted to cause him some sexual pain. I slapped his hand away, and he looked at me angrily. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

As he sat up I easily flipped him onto his bed, smirking. “You’re not going to have all the fun.” Tossing his shirt and pants to the side, I sat wickedly as I eyed his erection. I didn’t care anymore about anything that happened in the past. I just wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by Trevor Morgan. Something, I might add I never thought in a million years I’d ever think out loud.

I pulled off his briefs, and smiled. His penis seemed as if it were waiting for me to take command. I gripped it lightly at first, and then I started jerking him harder. He tried to pull me closer to him, but I smacked his hands away again.

“No, we’re going to make this last.” I then pushed my hair away, and started sucking on it.
He moaned so loudly as I continued a fast rhythm. He pushed my head harder and harder onto his dick, and I could taste his pre-cum at the back of my throat. With one last suck he pulled me away, and came into his hand. I laughed as he grunted in pure satisfaction.

He looked at me, and smiled. “You think this is funny?” he jumped off the bed, and ran out of the room. When he came back to the room with a bottle of whipped cream in his hand I clapped my hands cheerfully.

He pulled me toward him and kissed me as he placed the whipped cream tip on my breast and sprayed it. I squeaked as the cold cream hit my nipple and he laughed. He quickly placed his tongue on it, and began sopping it up, and biting at my nipple. He continued it on my right breast, then made a trail of cream down my torso until he reached my clit where he made a mountain worth of cream.

Wide eyed and happy I navigated his head as he slowly licked it off of me. When he reached the mountain he slid two finger s inside of me as he began licking it off. I buckled my back as the sensation began to build up. Yanking on his hair I pushed his face closer and closer and suddenly I cried out as my body shook uncontrollably.

He didn’t stop, just continued to place random spots of whipped cream on my body, and lick it all up. I smiled as he tickled me with his wandering hands. The sound of an empty bottle made me whimper but he just pushed me on my side, and smiled.

Grabbing a condom from his side table, he waved it in my face, and smirked. “No getting away from me this time.” He joked while tearing it open, and placing it on his still erect penis.

He rubbed my breast, and I help guide him into my moist area. I closed my eyes, and gasped loudly as he plunged himself into me. I’d only had sex that one time, so long ago, but now it felt like I was a virgin all over again. He gripped my hips, and pushed me onto him. The pain was endless, but soon I could feel the sensation and I moaned to let him know it no longer hurt.

“I knew you’d be this tight.” He whispered as his steadied his pace.

I couldn’t speak, my mouth was dry, and I felt that begging sensation as I placed his hand over my clit, and urged him to rub. He licked his finger, and frantically started rubbing. Grabbing me from my side, he pulled me on top of him till I rode him reverse cowgirl. My back arched, and my feet digging into the mattress, as he helped push, and pull my body along with his.

He pumped, and I slid up and down, harder and harder till my toes stretched and my legs buckled. Crying out loud and gripping his thigh, I screamed “TREY!”

I slumped slightly, as he continued to pump, grabbing on my breast, and pulling on my hair. He bit down on my shoulder as he came violently. I cried out in pain as he breathed heavily in my ear. “I don’t even know what to say.” He mumbled.

I slid over to my side, and waited for him to dispose of the condom to get comfortable. He pushed my bangs behind my ear and kissed me lightly. Wrapping his arm around me we laid in silence, and I snuggled under his arm. He pulled the cover over us, and replied “Well, Ms. Flores I didn’t think you had that in you, I’m surprised.”

“There are a lot of things about you that might surprise you. Just wait and see.”
♠ ♠ ♠
eh, i suck at writing this types of scenes.

lata, dahlings.