Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Four.

For the rest of the plane ride all we did was bicker, and argue. I couldn’t believe that bitch threw away the best of my stash. How was I supposed to loosen up without it? I understood why she was whined so tightly, she never let loose. She was stuck up, too damn good for her own well being.

We reached our apartment in New York City, and all I wanted was to take a nap. A long nap without thinking about Sandreya. She opened the door to our apartment, and coughed. The whole place smelled like a public bathroom. We walked through the door, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

The expression on her face was priceless. “What’s wrong, not good enough for your taste?”

With her hands on her hips, she sighed. “What is going on? Did I do something so awful in my past life that I’m being punished now?”

The apartment was possibly the shittiest place I’d ever step foot in. The walls were a paint chip away from exposing us to Lead, and I could tell from where I stood the rest of the apartment wasn’t going to be any better. I walked toward the back, and started checking out the rooms.

“Looks like there’s only one bedroom.” The bedroom was a reasonable size, big enough to fit more than one bed. If she could get over the fact that we had to live in this hell hole together; it wouldn’t be so terrible.

“I’m going home, I’m not doing this. This is just terrible. Awful. I tried to be positive about us having to live together, but I’m not living here. I’m not cut out for this.” She grabbed her suitcase, and head back out the door.

Her cheeks were stained with tears, as she tried to run out of the building. I grabbed onto the handle of her suitcase, and stopped her. “What happened, Prissy Miss Flores can’t toughen it out, can’t hang?” I asked looking into her eyes.

“This isn’t how I planned to live in New York. First, I have to live with you and god only knows how much I hate you, but now I have to live in a dump?” she wiped her tears away.

There was something about the way her lips quivered that made me want to hug her. “Don’t be such a baby. Don’t you think I’m upset about this situation? I’m trying to make the best of it.” I pulled her suitcase back toward the apartment. She stood frozen. I walked in front of her, but she just stood there. “Hello?” I waved my hand in front of her face.

She stood there, not even blinking. “Anyone there?”

After a few seconds later, she blinked. Noticing how close I was to her, she pushed me away. “Get out of my face, asshole.”

For a split second I thought she was going to act civil, but again she proved me wrong. “Don’t be a bitch; I was just trying to help you out. I didn’t want you to go all postal on me.”

She glared at me, and walked back inside. She placed her hand behind her back, and began playing with her braid. A nervous gesture, I guessed. “Well I guess we have to buy some furniture, and stuff.” Walking to the bedroom, she opened the door, and grunted.

“Let’s go, I’m hungry.” I placed my suitcase by the bedroom door, and waited for her to use the bathroom. She quickly stormed out of the bathroom with a freshly made face, and a large pair of sunglasses.

She didn’t even look at me as she darted out of the door. Better for me if she kept quiet for the next four years we spent together. This was certainly going to be the most interesting next couple of years; I knew I had to find a way to break her. I had to find a way to keep her under my control.

***

We shopped for what seemed to be hours as we reached the door to our apartment building. A small older man walked toward us, and smiled at Sandreya. He looked like he could be related to her. But then again, most Mexicans look the same to me.

“Hola, you must be Mr. Morgan, and Ms. Flores. I’m your landlord, Mr. Ayala. You weren’t here when the delivery came to drop off your things. Some nice things too—“he continued to speak to Sandreya in Spanish, leaving me to stand there confused.

She laughed, and they continued talking before he looked at me, and smiled. “Anyway, I have your things. You can take them.” He grabbed Sandreya by her arm, and they walked and talked toward his apartment.

It wasn’t till now that I understood why our apartment smelled, and looked the way it did. He lived like a hoarder with his piles, and piles of newspaper everywhere. Emptied cans and soda bottles stood mounted in garbage bags. I looked around and noticed the obscene amount of cats he had roaming around. The smell of cat feces, and cat litter overwhelmed me. I had to hold my nose, as I began to haul our things out of his disgusting apartment.

She continued talking to Mr. Ayala with a strained face, but quickly ended it with a goodnight handshake. She looked at me with wide eyes, and headed for the apartment. “That was just awful. I feel so sorry for him. He’s lived alone for over twenty years.”

She continued to babble on, but I could care less. My new furniture sat in that man’s apartment, possibly soaking up the stench. “That man is a disgusting pig. He should’ve let them leave it in the hallway. I see why the place looks as bad as it does. He’s a terrible landlord, and don’t let me start on anything else.” I moved the sofa into the living room.

“Don’t be so cruel. He’s a sweet old man.” She helped me move the bedroom set my dad paid for into the room, and set it down. Standing in the middle of the room, she blankly stared at the boxes. “Why do I only see one bed?”

I smirked. “Because, I only asked for one bed.”

She looked at me, putting her hands up. “Wait up, hold on one freaking minute. Did you just tell me there’s only one bed? Where am I supposed to sleep?”

I shrugged my shoulders, and smiled. “How in the hell am I supposed to know. Didn’t your dad give you money to buy a bed?”

She placed a hand over her head, and rubbed it. “This just gets better as the days goes on.” She continued speaking in Spanish as she took her phone out of her pocket, and placed it on ear. She walked out of the room, and I could hear the raise in her voice that things weren’t too pleasant for her.

She sat on the sofa, and hung up the phone. Placing her head between her legs she began counting down from ten. I laughed. “No good news I see.”

She stuck her middle finger up at me, and continued rocking back and forth. This day was ending wonderfully for me. I shook my head, and headed back into the room.

It took me more than two hours to assemble the bed without any help. She decided to go for a walk, leaving me to fix everything alone. The smell of Chinese food made my stomach growl; I walked into the living room as she threw her bag on the floor. She held onto the white plastic bag, placing it on the sofa, and took her jacket off.

Her bare arms made me think nasty thoughts as she kicked off her sandals, and then took the hair pin off, and shook the braid out of her hair. She looked sexy. She looked hungry, tired, and annoyed. But mostly sexy.

She flopped on top of sofa, and sighed. “It’s so confusing out here. It took me forever to find some place to eat. This place had an ‘A’, so I guessed it was good enough.” She started looking through the bag, and took out three cartons, and two forks. “Well, aren’t you hungry?” she looked at me expectantly.

I slid onto the floor, and started looking through the cartons. She started eating out of one of the cartons, and sighed. She happily bounced on the sofa, shifting her feet. “Why are you being so nice?” I asked suspiciously as I looked at the food.

“Well, first off you’re welcome. Secondly, I’m tired, hungry, and all I want to do is take a shower, and go to sleep. If this is what you’d consider nice, then so be it.” She continued eating.

I took a bite of the beef Lo Mein. It tasted so good, and half way through the food I replied “thanks.” She looked at me, and nodded. The whole idea of us being civil to each other was just bizarre.

She finished eating, and cleaned her mess up. She grabbed some things from her bag, and headed for the bathroom. She slammed the door shut, and turned the water on. The whole apartment needed a feminine touch, I realized looking around.

I needed a feminine touch, and just thinking about her in the shower soaping her body, and looking at me with her hazel eyes made my dick ache. I rubbed it quickly, and looked at the bathroom door. I had to get these thoughts of Sandreya out of my head. I had to get laid, and quick.

I finished my food, and cleaned my mess when she finally got out of the bathroom. Her hair was washed, the tips wavy, and wild. She smelled like peaches, and even though she wore a tee shirt, and shorts all I could think about was seeing what was underneath it.

She grabbed a comforter from her bag of things we bought today, and threw it on top of the sofa along with a few pillows. She grabbed a picture frame of a woman, and kissed it. She stretched her back, than climbed on the sofa, throwing the cover over her, and zoned me out.

I stood there in sexual pain, wishing I could just rip that comforter off of her, and throw her on my bed.

Something was seriously wrong with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is for DePrEsSiOn_PoEm, the first awesome person to comment.
thank you so very much.

For the rest of you wicked lovely's out there, lemme know how you feel.
keep me entertained!!!
comment, sub, recommend.

xoxo tiff