Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Five.

My neck felt so stiff as I sat up, and pushed the hair off my face. The sofa smelled new, and this place just seemed like a never ending nightmare. I couldn’t believe my dad forgot to include my living expenses when he allowed me to stay in New York City. I’d finally come to terms when I realized Satan himself was rooming with me that my life was going to always be a disaster; just one big ass messy disaster.

Not that I couldn’t handle myself, but yesterday I had a mental breakdown. I actually cried in front of him. Something I’d never live down. But, the way he looked at me last night made me think something so inappropriate; something so wrong. It was as if he had this lust in his eyes. But then again, I might’ve had jet-lag, and everything was off.

I grabbed my toiletry bag, and headed for the bathroom. After washing the crust from my eyes, and brushing my teeth, I headed back to my bags, and pulled out my stone casual shorts, solid woven tank, and my underwear. I headed back to the bathroom when Trey walked out of his room, and I almost had a heart attack.

I now understood what they meant by morning wood, my cheeks burned, but he was oblivious to any of that. His lean, muscular chest and sexy bed hair made me blush even more. I felt so disgusted that I actually thought he looked sexy. I shook my head, trying to get the thoughts of Trey out of my mind.

He took a little more than 10 minutes to get out of the bathroom. He looked at me, and winked. I almost had butterflies. Something was seriously wrong. I grabbed my things, and walked into the bathroom, and shut the door. I sat on the toilet seat and waited till I could find some common sense.

I looked at my watch, it was passed noon when I finally finished speaking to my new internship manager. A short, stubby man with a wide smile shook my hand. Mr. James then walked back toward his office, and I made my way toward the elevator. I turned to see Trey shaking hands with a Tall, broad shoulder man in a pressed suit. They laughed for a few, then he waved Trey goodbye.

“So, I guess I should tell you, I’ll be getting paid for my internship, what about you?” he asked smug.

I shrugged, uninterested in talking to him. “Mr. James asked me to organize an event for a youth group. I’ll be paid for that, and for being at this internship. If I do good, I can get employed permanently.” I smiled sweetly. He glared at me, but stood quiet. The only way he should ever be I thought.

We walked out together, but I decided to explore the city, and grabbed a yellow cab uptown. After two hours of sightseeing, I headed back home. It felt so weird to consider New York City my new home, but it was an adjustment I wanted.

Trey sat on the sofa, with his feet up on a brand new coffee table watching TV on a brand new flat screen 50’ inch. He smiled, as if his daddy’s money actually impressed me. I looked around, and found a small table with four chairs, and a few new appliances. “I thought we could use a few more things to make this feel like home, right honey?” he replied as he flipped through the channels.

“The things your daddy’s money will buy.” I headed for the fridge, and placed a few of the groceries I purchased minutes before coming home.

He looked at me, and smirked. “You don’t want to know what my dad’s money can buy.” He quipped.

I pursed my lips, and rolled my eyes. “Apparently it can buy you all this stuff, and more.”

He hopped off the sofa, and walked toward me. “Well since we’re on that topic, how about I spit some truth your way. If it weren’t for my dad, and all of his money, you and your little taco-eating ass wouldn’t be able to even live here. My dad’s paying for everything, which means, what?” he asked rhetorically. “It means I own you for the next four years.”

I stood back, he had to be lying. Why would his father pay for my living arrangements? Then, the light switch turned on. My dad had been working for him, it only made sense. Why else would anyone from his side of the fence bother helping someone like me? Mr. Morgan didn’t even know me. I walked toward the sofa, and sat down. My world was spinning.

“Ah, cat got your tongue. Good. Now you can choke on your self-righteous bullshit. I’ve been thinking, and I do believe I’ve found a way you can pay off your debt to my family.”

I looked at him, and I couldn’t help but launch my whole body at his throat. I gripped it as tightly as I couldn’t, but sadly I didn’t have the strength or will to kill him. The shock of the truth made me involuntarily insane.

He laughed mockingly as he held my arms above my head, and slammed me to a wall. The loud thud knocked the breath out of me. He muscled himself between my legs, and pressed against me. I didn’t know whether to be afraid or turned on. He gripped both of my wrists with one hand, and moved my face to look him in the eyes.

“Now, if you’re done trying to kill me, how about I explain how things are going to go from now on?” His eyes were so intense.

He rubbed my bottom lip, and I watched as some of my lip gloss transferred on to his thumb. He smiled, watching my every move. “What do you want?” I asked as calmly as I could.

“It’s simple, really. I just want you to admit that you want me.”

I looked at him, confused. “What?”

“You heard me. Just admit you want to fuck me, and we’ll call it even. But it has to be honest.” He peaked down my shirt, and smiled.
I should’ve been enraged, and yet all it did was turn me on. What was he doing to me? “Never!” I exclaimed.

He looked at me briefly before unbuttoning the first three buttons’ on my shirt. I couldn’t think straight as he slid his hand slowly into my shirt, and cupped my left breast. I exhaled slowly. He smirked as he noticed how nervous I suddenly became.

“Don’t lie, puppet. You know you want me. I see the way you look at me; I know you’ve been thinking about me. Just imagine all the things I could do to you. The way I can make you feel.” He continued whispering in my ear, and then slid his hand underneath my bra.

My skin felt so hot, I could feel the butterflies again. “Don’t call me puppet, you moron.” I started to shift, trying to get loose, but he held onto me tighter. He didn’t even flinch, just continued to rub on my breast. His erection pressed against my thigh and I looked down at him grind mercilessly. He chuckled at my wide eyes.

“Don’t be so rude.” he retorted, pinching my nipple, causing me to scream out in pain. Satisfying pain. “Where were we again?”

“Let go of me. I’m going to scream!”

He smiled, and quickly pressed his lips on mine. Sticking his tongue into my mouth nearly down my throat. The sweetness of his mouth, with the saltiness of the air made me give in. He loosened the grip on my wrist, and my hands fell swiftly to the back of his neck. I moaned lightly as I pulled him in harder, and pressed my body closer to his.

He slid his hands behind my butt, and pulled me up till I wrapped my legs behind his waist. He tugged at my hair, as I continued to grind on his erect penis. I didn’t know what had gotten into me. How did I get here, how did I let him get this close to me? I suddenly realized how foolish I was being that I bit on his lower lip till he moved his head back, confused.

“What the fuck, Dreya. What was that for?” he rubbed his lip. I pushed him back further, and slid far away from him. Out of breath, I replied “What the hell are you doing to me? How’s wrong with you?” I felt jittery. He had my stomach doing back-flips.

“Oh, please. You know you wanted it. I didn’t see you saying no when my tongue was down your throat. Besides, you should be grateful I’d even touch you.”

My fingers twitched, and I wanted to launch at him again, but I knew we’d probably end up the same way we where seconds ago. I smoothed my hair away from my face, grabbed my hand bag, and walked into the bathroom. Slamming the door. The nerve of the jackass.

I placed my hands on the edge of the sink. What was I thinking, what was he thinking? He wanted me to admit that I wanted him, what kind of joke was that? How was I supposed to live with him now?

I washed my face, dried it, and walked out of the bathroom. He glared at me and continued to watch TV. I couldn’t let him get under my skin, I refused to have someone like Trevor Morgan get into my mind, and poison it.

“I don’t know why you’re fighting it. Before you know it I will have you. You will admit that you want me!” he stood up, and walked out of the apartment.

I was pissed that he had me in such an odd predicament. No boy had ever made me hate them, and want to do so many nasty things to him at the same time. Why is it I let him get me to this uncertain place and couldn’t find a way out?

I needed to find a way to keep my feelings at bay.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the steamy stuff is making it's debut.
anyway, comment, sub, etc

FEEDBACK IS AWESOMENESS IN A MARGARITA CUP!

xoxo
tiff