Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Six.

It had been over a month, and I still didn’t get anything I wanted out of Sandreya. She seemed to have completely distance herself from me. Taking on project, after project at our internship. She barely spoke two words to me when I did catch her at home. Something told me she was deliberately staying away.

I walked passed her as she put lotion on her legs. She finally decided to take a day, and relax I guessed. She wore some cut up shorts and torn t-shirt over a bright pink bikini bathing suit. Her hair sat on her back in her usual braid. She looked sexy, innocent even. She glared at me as I continued to stare.

“Stop gawking at me, you pervert.” She placed the lotion bottle on the side table, and stood up. Her toes matched her bath suit, and I smirked because of all the dirty thoughts that ran through my head.

I still couldn’t believe how much affect this little pain-in-the-ass had on me. One minute I wanted to choke her, then the next I wanted to bang her up against the kitchen wall. I started to believe it was the lack of sex I’d have coming to New York City.

Turns out not a lot of girls found me charming. They all thought I was this crude jerk. At least that’s what Sandreya called me last time she actually decided to have a conversation with me. “So, you’re going to the beach?”

She grabbed a few things, and shoved it into her bag. “Well don’t you catch on quickly?”

I pierced my lips shut; I bit back the urge to start an argument just for the sake of pissing her off. “Okay, well I’ll go with you. I don’t want you drowning and all. Who else will I have to bother if you die?”

She gave me the once over, and put her hand up. “Spare me the agony of spending time with you. I’d rather drown. Besides, I’m not going alone. I’ve met some people, and it’s a group thing.”

It was a group thing, and I didn’t get an invite? I didn’t know if it was my ego that was hurt or the fact that she looked annoyed that I’d even speak to her. “So, you’re going to the beach with a group of people, and you didn’t once bother to invite me? I’m hurt.” I dramatically placed my hand over my heart. “Am I not good enough for your new friends?”

She rolled her eyes, irritated. “Don’t bother sounding offended. Besides, it’s just three other people. I met them during one of the projects I help coordinate. It was Gerard’s idea to go to the beach today. He—“

“Gerard? Who’s Gerard? I thought it was a bunch of girl friends. You’re going to beach with guys too?” I asked confused.

“So? What’s it to you? Look, I don’t have time to argue with you over who I hang out with. I’ll see you later.” She headed for the door.

“Hold up, I’m not letting you go anywhere. I want to meet him. See if he’s on the up and up. Stay here, don’t leave.” I ran back to my room, and started tossing some of my clothes around until I found my swimming shorts, and changed quickly. I grabbed my sneakers, a towel, and my wallet. “Okay, let’s go.”

She looked at me and laughed. “You are not going with me; go get your own life.” She opened the door, and began walking out.

Locking our apartment door, I trailed behind her. She sped as far away from me as she could before I swung my arm over her shoulder. She tensed up, annoyed. Pushing my arm away, she placed her index finger on my chest. “What?” I teased.

“I don’t want to have to deal with your bullshit today, Trey. Please just go home, leave me alone.” Her finger stood on my chest, as I looked at her breast rise and fall. That over sized shirt barely covered her bikini top. She looked so damn sexy when she was mad.

“I promise to behave. Besides, if you don’t let me go, I’ll just follow you, and crash your get together anyway. If you let me go with you, I’ll be as nice as possible.”

“You can’t be nice. You’re evil. I don’t trust you around my new friends. You’re too judgmental. Too childish.” She placed her hand on my chest now, and I moved in closer.

Whispering in her ear, I replied “I’ll be on my best behavior.” I then kissed her neck lightly, and she shivered. The sounds of birds chirping, and people walking passed us seemed so distant. She looked at me, frozen. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn’t want to get her further upset.

She sighed. “Fine, you stay out of my way, keep your silly little comments to yourself, and keep your hands off of me.”

***
Coney Island Beach was beyond packed. Living in Austin, Texas my whole life, I never had the chance to be around such a diverse group of people. People crowded the sand with their loud music blasting, and over the top attitudes. Sandreya waved over two guys and a short girl who held onto a large beach umbrella. She smiled as we walked closer toward them.

“Hey girlfriend.” replied the short girl with a boyish haircut, and a facial piercing. They hugged quickly before she looked at me and smiled. “Who’s this?” she eyed me. She wore a similar style of shorts, and shirt as Sandreya with large black strapped boots. I wondered if her feet were sweating.

“This is my roommate, Trevor. He’s from Austin, Texas like me.” she then gave the other two guys a hug, and I instantly felt jealous. “Trevor, this is Miriam, Anthony, and Gerard.”

Anthony was a little skinny guy with bright pink shorts on, and a feminine stance. He reminded me of a well groomed dog; he smiled at me, and extended his hand. He had no grip, so I almost instantly knew he was gay. Other then the fact that he wore one of those Gay Pride wrist bands, you could tell miles away. “Nice to meet you.” He replied. He looked at Sandreya and winked.

Gerard on the other hand didn’t look one bit soft. He gripped my hand, and shook if forcefully. He looked at Sandreya and threw his arm around her. She giggled. I wanted to punch him in the face. Gerard and I were about the same height, but he didn’t look as good as me. This made me confused to why she liked him enough that she didn’t mind him touching her.

Miriam linked arms with Anthony, and they all walked ahead of me. Like I were a third wheel or something. Sandreya and Gerard joked around as we found a spot to settle in. I rolled my eyes at the whole idea that Sandreya could actually have a relationship with anyone. She knew this wasn’t going to end well, I guess that’s why she didn’t want me to meet her stupid friends.

We quickly set up, then Sandreya and Miriam began to take their clothes off. I never thought I’d see the day that I could actually say Sandreya Flores had a nice body, and I wanted to jump on her. Her breasts were boarding on C cup; she wasn’t as wide as I thought she was, plus she had a nice ass.

Anthony caught me staring as he kicked my leg lightly. He gave me a quick raised brow, and smiled. “She gets that look a lot. Join the club, well not my job. But you get what I mean.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I took my t-shirt off, and kicked my sneakers off.

“Oh, don’t play dumb. You know what I mean. Since the day I met Dreya, every guy has been drooling over her. She’s beautiful, and smart, and funny. Not to mention she always gets what she wants. I understand why Gerard has been trying to get her to go out with him.”

“He likes her?” I looked over to Sandreya, and watched as she flirted with Gerard.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t he. She’s great. I mean, if I were straight, I’d be on her like white on rice.” He joked.

I watched Gerard apply suntan lotion on her shoulders, and I wanted to break his neck. Maybe she was right, maybe I shouldn’t have come. But, then again, what fun would that have been. “But does she like him?”

He shrugged his shoulder. “Not sure, they flirt, and act really friendly with each other but I really can’t tell. She’s so guarded, and from what Miriam tells me, Sandreya doesn’t trust men. Or something like that.”

Sandreya and Miriam ran toward the beach together, leaving me with Anthony and Gerard. I wanted to ask him about his intentions with Sandreya but I didn’t want to be obvious. He could possibly tell her, and that wouldn’t be good if she ever wanted to mess with my head.

“So, how long have you known Dreya?” Gerard asked as he applied some sunscreen on his already tanned shoulders.

“Most of my life actually. We’ve gone to the same school, and now we both go to the same college. I intern at the same internship, but she gets more projects then I do.”

“That’s cool. I mean a little weird. I never met someone who’d travel to a different city with someone who they weren’t dating, or in love with. Like, you guys aren’t together, but you’ve known each other for so long.” He looked at Sandreya and Miriam throw water at each other. Her hair stuck on her face as she tried to push it away. “I’ve only known her for a little under a month, and I’ve been trying to get her to go on one date with me.” He admitted.
“Well good luck with that, she’s a fucking tease. She’ll have you wanting to kick her in the ass one minute, and then questioning yourself after.”
He laughed. “We don’t have that kind of relationship. She is a tease, but I can wait. I like her enough to not force myself on her.”
I nodded my head as I walked away, toward the beach. Sandreya and Miriam were tossing water at each other as I approached the cloudy water. I could hear Sandreya’s laughter as they took turns dunking under the water. “Hey.”
“Hey.” Sandreya looked at me, smiling.
Miriam finally reached for air, rubbing her eyes, holding onto Sandreya’s arm. “Damnit, my contacts are out of place. I should just put my glasses on.” She continued rubbing her eyes as she started to walk away.

“So?” I turned toward Sandreya and watched as she pushed her hair away from her face. Her lips were dry, but they looked so tasty. My felt my trunks tighten.

“Uh, I guess I’ll go back too.” She moved slowly beside me when I grabbed her arm, and pulled her toward me. She resisted my tug, but ultimately just gave in when I held onto her wrist.

I grabbed her waist, pushing her face toward mine. “Why? So you can continue flirting with Gerry over there? You think I don’t know what you’re doing? I know you’re trying to make me jealous.”

She looked away, replying “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not doing anything. Gerard and I are just friends, besides, why do you care?”

“I don’t. Just wanted to know why you’re putting in so much effort to make me jealous. It’s not like you need to. I can tell you have an itch that needs scratching, and if you asked me nicely enough I can help you with that.” I rubbed her bottom lip, and grabbed her left hand, placed it on my now stiff penis, and watched her eyes widen.

She could’ve jerked away but she didn’t. She just stood there rubbing me as I looked squarely into her hazel eyes. I would’ve picked her up and just started fucking her there but I didn’t want to embarrass her. I continued to hold onto her hand while she pressed onto me until we heard Gerard’s voice trailing behind. She quickly let go of me, and moved away.

“What are you guys doing?” he asked suspiciously. “Are you okay, Dreya? You look scared.” He moved toward her, and pulled her in for a hug. She slowly put her arm around his waist.

“Yeah, I’m good. Let’s go swim over there.” She demanded pulling him away.

I made it a priority to have her, but this time, it was a mission.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just love Treys character.

anyway you awesome readers please comment I'd really appreciate the feedback.

xoxo