Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Seven.

Letting Trey tag along with me to Coney Island beach had been a task more difficult than I expected. He made me feel so squeamish, and confused. I couldn’t understand why he kept staring at me, or trying to bring such a dirty side out of me. I always thought he hated me, but nowadays I wasn’t so sure.

We ate quietly at the Nathan’s hotdog stand as he continued to look at me. Gerard suspiciously asked me if I had a thing going on with Trey and I couldn’t give him a definitive answer. I knew Gerard liked me, but he didn’t bring me alive inside the way Trey did. I figured because of the long strained relationship I had with Trey was what made this sort of lust for him build.

“Well, I think I’ve tanned enough for one day.” replied Anthony, as he toyed with his soda straw. His face was red, and his eyes were bloodshot. “I think I’m going to go home.” He blew kisses at me, and Miriam, and waved at the boys. “It was nice meeting you, Trey.”

“Yeah, likewise.” replied Trey as he continued to look at me.

“Wait for me, Ant.” replied Miriam as she grabbed her things, and gave me a quick hug. “See you later, girlfriend. Text me.”

And then there were three. I could feel the animosity and I didn’t know what to do. Gerard sat on my left, and Trey sat on my right with his legs separated by the bench facing me. He flicked me on my nose, and I swatted his hand away. “Stop it, Trey. You’re such a big ass kid.” He continued to bother me, as Gerard cleared his throat.

“So, I’m going to go. This is just weird. Call me when you’re done with this.” He pointed at Trey.

Trey smirked as if he’d won something. I covered his mouth, afraid he might cause an argument. “No, don’t go. It’s not what you think. Trey, please tell him we’re just roommates.”

Trey coughed lightly. “Well, to be honest. You’re right. She didn’t want to tell anyone, but we’ve decided to just make it official—“

I covered his mouth, and looked frantically at Gerard. “Never mind, don’t listen to him. He’s joking. I—“

Gerard put his hand up silencing me. “Save it, you don’t have to admit it. I see the way you look at him. The way you guys act around each other. Just fuck and get it over with. When you’re done playing these little games, maybe we can hang out again.” He grabbed his bag, and walked away.

I felt humiliated, annoyed and stupid all at the same time. “Look what you’ve done. I can’t believe I actually let you come with me today. I knew this would bite me on the ass.” I grabbed my bag, and tossed my garage.

He followed suit, and walked beside me trying to throw his arm over my shoulder. “Don’t be mad. I just did you a favor I saved you the time of having to deal with that dude. We all know you don’t really like him. You should be grateful.”

“Grateful? Are you joking? You’ve just ruined my day. I work with Gerard, and now it’s going to be super awkward to be around him. Thanks a lot.” I continued to argue with him until he pushed me up against a brick wall, and kissed me.

I flinched at first but I knew this was what I wanted. I wanted him to kiss me, to do so much more. I moaned into his mouth, and grabbed his shirt. He grabbed a fist full of my hair, and started sucking on my neck. I didn’t want a hickey so I just pulled him back into a kiss, and we began grinding on each other in broad daylight.

The whistling sounds and clapping snapped me back to reality. “We can’t do this here.” I pushed him away.

His erection showed, and he tugged on it to adjust himself. “Fine, let’s go home.” He pulled my hand, and signaled for a cab to stop. Seconds later a black private cab stopped in front of us, and we hopped in. He gave the cab driver directions, and before I could even say a word his lips came crashing onto mine.

“Tr--“He sucked on my lower lip. “Trey!” I yelled as I pushed him off of me.

He grabbed the back of my neck, and began nibbling on my earlobe. “Stop fighting it, you know you want me.” He quipped. Placing my hand back on his erect penis, he began to rub it again. I wanted to feel him without his stupid trunks on.

Whispering so many dirty things in my ear I couldn’t help but fall for it. I rubbed harder and harder as we kissed so forcefully. Not realizing that we’d finally reached home, and the cab driver cleared his throat. “42.98” he replied irritated.

Trey grabbed a fifty from his pocket and threw it at him. Opened the door, and pulled me out with him. I slammed the door shut with my foot, and we both ran toward our building. He didn’t care that if anyone saw how horny we were, he just wanted to get into our apartment, and complete what we started.

He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he reached the door. He kissed me, and I pushed my body against his, waiting for him to open the door. “What are you waiting for, open the damn door!”

He pushed the door open, and slammed it close with his right foot. Sucking on my collarbone he pulled off my t-shirt, and threw it on the floor. I squealed at how fast he was moving. I pulled on his hair, tugging on his shirt. He laughed at me as he put me down slowly. “Well, look at you, all anxious and shit!”

I pulled off his shirt, and started trailing kisses along his stomach. He looked at me and pulled me in for a short kiss. I started to get this odd feeling in the back of my mind. He placed his hand over the back of my neck, and started untying my bikini top. The smirk on his lips gave me this eerie feeling, and I grabbed his hands to stop. “What are we doing?”

I moved away, toward the bathroom, and fixed my bikini top. He looked confused. “What do you mean? What does it look like we’re doing?” he moved closer to me.

“No, I meant why are we are doing this? We hate each other. Almost two months ago I couldn’t stand you, and now we’re trying to fuck? I don’t understand, what do you get from this? Why are you trying so hard to have sex with me?”

“Maybe I’ve changed my mind, maybe I like you more than I hate you.”

He grabbed the bikini strings, and pulled them off until the top fell off, exposing my bare breast. The cold wind made my nipples hard, and I looked at him to see a devious smile. I backed into the bathroom door, timid, afraid that he was judging me.

He grabbed my hand, and guided it back to his erection. “Think what you want, but we are having sex now. I’m not going to wait any longer for you to come to your senses, and decide to fuck me.” He pinned me harder and captured my lips in a rough kiss. I held onto his chest, and moaned.

“I-I need to shower.” I replied quietly.

He pushed us off the door, and we slid into the bathroom. He closed the door, and I turned the shower on. “Uh, I’ll be a few minutes.”

“Oh, no I’m not going anywhere. So get to it.” He tugged at my shorts, and pushed them down. He finished stripping off my clothes, and I stood in front of with my hands covering my breast. Still, so unsure of anything. He tossed his trunks to the side, and his erection sprung to life in front of me.

My throat felt so dry. It wasn’t my first time seeing a penis, but I’d never seen one like his. It was long and the girth scared me shitless. I backed away. He placed my hand on it, and began to stroke it. He sighed at my touch. I didn’t know what to do, I mean, I wasn’t sure what to do. The last time I’d interacted with any boy was two years ago, just after my mother passed. It was a moment of vulnerability.

He turned the shower on as I continued to stroke him. I just couldn’t stop looking at it. I felt myself getting aroused as I leaned forward, and licked the tip of it. He looked at me, amused. I slipped my tongue around the head, as he held onto my head. This was reckless of me, but I didn’t care.

He plunged his erect penis into my mouth, nearly gagging me. My eyes cringed, but I continued to suck mercilessly on it. His head fell back as he continued to harshly slide his dick in and out of my mouth.

But before I could get into the rhythm of things he pushed my face away, and lifted me up. “And here I thought you were this innocent little thing.” He walked into the shower, and I shivered. The water was a little too cold, but it felt good against my burning skin.

He placed me underneath the shower head, and I squealed as the water fell on my head. He started kissing my collarbone, and then trailed down to my breast. Sucking, and nipping at them, I moaned. His tongue worked like magic as I held onto his neck. I didn’t think I’d ever feel this sexually charged, but then he bit down hard, and I let out a loud scream.

His erection poked at my heated area, and I wanted nothing more than to screw his brains out. He slowly placed me on the tub floor, and lifted my leg. He toyed with me as he played with my swollen nub. Minutes after rubbing, and sliding his fingers in and out of me, I screamed, coming all over his fingers.

He licked me dry before placing his penis between my legs, and lifting me up again. My face reddened, and I looked in his eyes smiling. He knew he had me where he wanted. “So, that’s what it sounds like when you cum?” he joked.

I licked his bottom lip, and then bit it lightly. “Shut up.”

“Fuck you!” he grabbed my ass, and squeezed it.

“What are you waiting for?” I toyed with him while pushing down harder till I felt the tip of his penis slide into me. “Please tell me you’ve got a condom.”

He looked at me confused and then sighed. “SHIT!”

I felt my entire sexual tension slide down the drain. We looked at each other, and laughed. “Well maybe next time then.” I pushed off of him, and smiled. Grabbing the bottle of body wash, I started lathering up, and watched in pure amazement how upset he was. I quickly rinsed off, and hopped of the tub.

“You’re shitting me?” He looked astonished.

“Nope, but thanks, I really needed that.” I wrapped a towel around myself, and exited the bathroom.

I’d probably be punished for this later, but I didn’t care. This was just too fun
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you guys for reading and as usual, feedback is always welcomed.

ox
tiff <3