Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Eight.

I woke up with the biggest erection I’d ever had in my entire life. Every night for the past three weeks, Sandreya pranced around without even so much as a care. She knew what she was doing to me; she knew how much I wanted to fuck her brains out.

I didn’t know how much longer I could’ve taken seeing her every day without being able to touch her. Fall classes had started, and all the time I’d spent away from her made it easier on my constant erection. She walked into my room wearing only a small tank, and underwear, with a high bun, brushing her teeth. She was doing it on purpose.

“Have you seen my textbooks?” she asked looking around.

“No, now get out my room.” I replied as I uncovered myself. My dick was at full attention, and she smiled. “Stop smiling, leave me alone.”

She walked over to my bed, and slowly crawled toward me. She looked at my erection, and smiled. I wasn’t sure if she was going to jump on top of it, or just continue to stare. “What’s wrong? Having wet dreams again?” she pulled my dick out of my briefs, and licked the tip of it.

My hands were desperate to touch her, but I knew she was just messing with me. She licked both sides of my shaft, and moaned. I grabbed her by her head, and pulled her toward my face. Kissing her roughly, I let her mount me, and grind hard.

“Please tell me you’re not playing around.”

She placed her lips on my neck, and started sucking. I pushed her underwear to the side, and slid my index finger across her slit, and continued to rub her until she pushed me on top of her. “Fuck me!” she moaned.

I slid her underwear off, and placed the tip of my dick on the outside folds, she was just so damn wet. She managed to pull of her shirt, and started playing with herself. I inserted the tip, as she continued to play with her nub, I forced my way inside.

“You’re so tight.” I moaned in her ear.

I pushed so hard she let out a stifled scream. “Please, baby!”

That sent me over the top, and I couldn’t contain myself. I pushed her legs further back, and continued to thrust further inside. She moaned louder and louder. It wasn’t till her legs twitched, and her body shivered that I decided to flip her over onto her stomach. She giggled as she arched her back.

I pulled out slowly replying “you’re just so damn sexy.” Then rammed myself back in. She continued to cry out in ecstasy as I blew her back out. She reached another climax as I slapped her on the ass. “Oh, daddy!” she moaned loudly.

I couldn’t hold it any longer, as I pulled out quickly, and came into my hand. She laid, ass up for a couple more seconds before turning around, and smirking at me.

I looked at my hand as did she when she placed my hand in front of her, and started licking it clean. I never knew how kinky she was, but I was glad I was able to experience it.

“Are you listening to me?”

I opened my eyes replying “What?”

“I asked if you were listening. I can’t find my textbooks, have you seen them?” she stood near my door, hands on hips, annoyed.

It was all a fucking dream. I rubbed my still erect dick, and sighed loudly. “No, I haven’t seen any of your damn books. Now get out, I need to get rid of this.”

She looked disgustedly at me and exited the room. I couldn’t believe how real that felt. How much I wanted it to be true. I looked at my sad and lonely penis, and started to relieve myself. If I didn’t fuck her soon, I’d have no choice but to look elsewhere.

***
After class I headed uptown to buy some more clothes when I noticed a sexy blonde looking at me while I searched threw some racks. She smile, and I winked at her. She ruffled her hair as she walked my way. She had a pretty smile, and I knew I had to get in her pants.

“You’re in my psychology class, right? You’re Trevor?” she licked her lips, and looked me up and down.

“Yeah.” Her breast stuck out of her jacket, as she shifted her stance while holding onto her bags.

“I’m Stephanie.” She stuck out her and I shook it. She smelled like something spicy, and all I could think about was her lips wrapped around my dick.

The lack of sex was getting to me.

“Nice to meet you, are you shopping?” I asked not really caring for small talk.

“Yeah, there’s going to be a party for some of the freshmen this Saturday. You should come, you can be my date.” She flirted with me and I knew I had her.

“That’s cool, I’ll see.” We continued chatting for a few minutes longer till she gave me her number, and had me promise I’d give her a call tonight. She walked away from me, and I started to feel my swagger coming back. I bet if I showed up to that party with Stephanie, little-miss-tease-me would be jealous.

I looked at the number programmed in my cell, and smiled.

Yes, I definitely felt my like my old self again.

***

After shopping, and buying dinner, I headed home, where Sandreya stood over the stove, mixing something in a pot. She looked sexy and it smelled great, but she didn’t need to know that.

“This house stinks like a Mexican restaurant, what the are you making?”

She glared at me, already annoyed. She turned back to her pot, and ignored me.

I needed to get under her skin. “Why are you cooking anyway? Don’t you have money to buy already made food—“ sucking my teeth I replied “ Oh wait, I forgot. You’re poor.”

“Don’t start with me, Trevor. I’m not in the mood for your nonsense. Just leave me alone.” She tossed the wooden spoon into the sink, and grabbed a plate.

“Well, how about I just tell you about my day than? First, I had a pretty decent day in school, nothing too exciting. Then I went shopping, because I love spending money I didn’t earn. I even met this sexy chick, we had sex in some bathroom in mid-town.” I continued to lie about my nonexistent escapades with Stephanie.

She looked at me, annoyed. “Do you honestly think I care about you having sex with some random slut in a disgusting public bathroom? You’re a pig, and I hope you catch something!” she started assembling a burrito, and sat down to eat her food.

I placed my take-out next to her, and sat. She tried to move over, but I just pushed her seat closer to mine. “I wouldn’t have to resort to having sex with some stranger if you just stop fucking teasing me, and have sex with me. You and I both know you want to, I’m just confused to why you’re denying it.”

She sighed heavily. I opened my white carton, and started eating my bacon cheeseburger. She looked at me, replying “I’m not denying anything. I had a moment of sheer insanity, and I let you take advantage of me. I was weak, and stupid. But, now I know better. I remember how much I hate you, and that keeps me in line. I don’t want you, or need anything from you. So, do yourself a HUGE favor, and quit it. You sound desperate!”

Desperate? Did she just call me desperate? Was I really so desperate that I couldn’t tell whether or not she really wanted me, or that I needed her. I took a look at her saddened face, and decided it’d be better to just eat in my room. I packed my dinner up, grabbed my bags, and left her eating in silence.

I couldn’t tell if she meant it. I sure as hell felt the honesty in her words. When did I become desperate, when did I let that bitch get to me?

I finished off my dinner, and dialed Stephanie’s number.

I cleared my throat as she answered “hey, are you busy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading mibba-cuties. Leave those comments please!!

xoxo
tiff.

this love will be the death of me-- I love selena Gomez.

btw, if anyone is interested in co-writing a story inbox me with a storyline, and some ideas.
i need something to take my writers block away.
thanks