Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. Seven.

Frank’s POV

Later that night, Jamia and I eventually made our way back home, climbing out of a private taxi, we walked up towards the front door of the large house. As I fumbled in my pocket for the keys, I felt a pair of hands wrap around me, looking up, my lips were suddenly attacked by Jamia’s soft pink ones. Once her lips parted, I quickly slid my tongue inside, and began battling with her own.

Whilst all this happened, I continued to fumble around in my pocket, and eventually pulled out the keys, placing them in the lock, which opened the door. We entered the pitch black room, our lips still glued together, and entered the dark living room, which was only illuminated by a small beam of dull light which was coming through the window.

We collapsed onto the couch, my hands gently squeezing her arse, whilst hers were around my waist. She began to unbutton my shirt, as my hands slowly made their way up her back, towards her bra. Soon we were both topless, and she had stood up to pull off her jeans, whilst I just lay on the couch pulling mine off.

She pulled off her thong, and then leant forwards to where I was lying so she could slowly pull my boxers down to my ankles, revealing my already hard dick, which she slowly positioned herself over, and slowly inserted it inside her, and began to lower and rise, moaning as she did so. My hands were roaming all over her body, grasping and holding different parts of her perfect body.

‘Ooh Frank!’ she moaned, dragging out my name.

‘Jamia.’ I gasped, as she brought me ever closer to orgasm.

I began to thrust into her as she fell onto me, pushing me even deeper into her.

‘OOOOH FRANK!’ she gasped even louder, indicating I had hit her G-spot. I continued to thrust deeper, each time hitting her spot, making her moan and gasp even louder.

Not long after I came deep inside her, and she raised herself high enough for my dick to come out of her, and fall back down to my body. Jamia then leant forwards and led down on my chest, gently kissing the side of my neck.

‘I love you Frankie.’ she whispered.

‘You too babe,’ I replied, ‘you too.’

Not long after she stood up, and began to put her bra and thong back on, whilst I quickly pulled on my boxers.

‘So, we’ve had sex in the bed, the kitchen, the couch, we need to do it in the shower now.’

‘I know,’ Jamia replied, ‘You’re way too horny Frank.’

‘Yeah, but it’s why you love me right?’

‘Yes.’ she said, leaning in for a quick kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey
tyrell again ^_^
just a quick lemon for you =]