Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. Eight.

Jamias POV

We finally get home form the party and all I can think about is Lyn-Z! I need to get her our of my mind... I know, sex. I wrap my arms loosely around Franks waist and, as usual, it leads to sex. Afterwards, I add a simple 'I love you', just to reassure myself.

It worked at the time, but my mind has somehow wandered back to her.

The way her hips move when she walks.

The way her eyes shine when she's smiling.

The way she smiles.

The way she does her hair.

The way she is herself.

Everything about her is special, but I love Frank. I can't do that to him... Can I?

No. No, I can't be in love with Lyn-Z! She is practically family! Well, my best friend...

How could I hurt Frank like that? I couldn't. I wouldn't. I can't. I won't.

I won't.

I love Frank and not Lyn-Z. Girls are meant to be in love with boys, not with girls. Right?

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not a homophobe or anything. But I believe in the girl meets boy, girl falls in love with boy, girl and boy stay together forever thing. It just makes sensse to me that I should be with Frank. It was love at first sight...

But ever since you've known Lyn-Z you've liked her as more than a friend.

No. I haven't. Lyn-Z is just a good friend. Always has been and always will be. Never anything more!

But you know you like her than more than that. You can't deny it!

I can! It's not true. I don't. All she is a great friend!

Oh, but Jamia? How can me, your consience, know more about you than you?

You don't! I know more about me. And I say that Lyn-Z is just a good friend! And it will stay that way.

If that's what you want to belive then believe that...

I do believe and I will believe it!


I can hear Frank saying something to me about the shower, so I just tell him how much of a horny little fucker he is. But he knows I love him. And he loves me. A perfect relationship. We are meant for eachother.

I love him.

Atleast, I think I do...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! Look who it is (: Laurenn is back! -insert super cheesy grin here- With a new shity chapterr! Sorry for this crapola updateee. I felt like updating for you guysss. But I couldn't get my words out right... But I hope you like this anyways (:

Comments? Subs? (:

Love ya'll (:

Lau x x x x