Status: Working on it!

The Wicked Witch is Dead

There once lived a time when a boy and a girl believed they loved each other. They saw each other everyday, but soon, everything fell apart. The boy was a stress-driven, reckless one and the girl was a nervous, somewhat psychotic individual, people used to say.
One night, the young man went for a drunken stroll and had a rather adulterous encounter with a mistress. Word came around the small town and the young woman was furious. She didn't believe it at first, but as her significant other became a distant lover, suspicion grew upon her.
The barely 20 year old lady met another young lad who everyone talked kindly about. He was a cute, charming one she'd admit, but she was with Chris and she did love him, didn't she?
As Christ grew more distant with a vulgar behavior, Mason had second thoughts. The rumors of Chris' affairs became an uproar, and Mason saw more and more of this Cade, only a month older than herself. One night tore everything up, the night, Chris' brother John was drunk off the taste of liquor and instigated the sensational moment shared of Cade and Mason. A kiss, they shared. Mason enjoyed it, more than she should have. It lasted only few seconds, but if Cade hadn't pulled away from the bond, Mason would have become intoxicated with Cade's poison, she'd described it to her friends.
The couple parted ways in a mutual agreement.
And now a year later, Chris' family moves in Mason's neighborhood. And Mason encounters a disturbing situation with the mistress herself, Cressida.
  1. 1/3