Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

The Final Episode

After everyone has settled down, Arianna took her things and left with Oliver. “Well, is everything between you two alright again?” Asked Danny
“Very much so.” Said James
“I agree.” I said looking at him and smiling.
“Oh great. We get more goo-goo-lovey-dovey-eyed James!” Said Ben throwing his hands up
“Aw, don’t be sour Ben, it’s kind of cute!” Said Danny
“Yeah in that my-dog-just-crapped-in-my-leather-seat sort of way.” Said Cam and everyone laughed
“Don’t worry you guys. Me and James will be together FOREVER!” I said running it in their faces.
“Yeah well, we like you so that’s the only thing keeping your butt here!” Said Ben
“Is your sister anything like you? You two look nothing alike.” Said Danny
“No. Me and Arianna are complete opposites. Trust me.” I told them
“Alright then. Well, who wants a drink?” Said Ben
A chorus of “me’s” went through the room. Ben pored everyone’s drinks and we all sat around the table and drank them until we were all pretty much wasted. This time I was reminded of the night at the club but it wasn’t a bad memory. It was a good one for the most part. Soon everyone headed off to bed. “Ready for bed, love?” James asked me. His breath smelled of Jack Daniels and smoke. I was used to it and it was almost beginning to smell good. I smiled “Yes James.” I said. All the guys had gone to their bunks except for James when I began to undress. I saw James getting in his bunk. “Not gonna watch?” I asked from behind him. He turned and looked at me. I was standing in front of him with barely anything on. He smiled. “I already had.” He said and I blushed.
“Oh.” Was all I said.
“You look beautiful.” He said moving toward me. When he got to me her pulled me close to him. He leaned down and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me. It wasn’t hungry like the club, it was just gentle and…asking? Yes, asking. And asking a lot of things. Some I was ready for and some I wasn’t. I wrapped my arms around his neck, winding my hands in his hair. The kiss was getting more and more desperate and I liked it. I smiled against his mouth and kept going. We moved to the bunk and he opened the curtain. We both got in almost hitting our heads on the ceiling and lay down in the bed not breaking the kiss. I quickly took most of James clothing off and as the night went on so did the romance. The heavy breathing, the sweat. Everything was wonderful and when morning came, it was sweet and different somehow. Like I knew everything between James and I would be okay and I would never see my parents again. Everything was going to be okay for once in my life and I liked that sensation. I liked it very much and I didn't want to let it go. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER! Thank you all SO much for reading it and commenting. Everything has helped me progress along the way so much and I'm very grateful for you guys help! I enjoyed writing this fanfic and I hope you all will read the next one involving another of my favorite bands, Bring Me The Horizon and the Myaka's (OC) sister Arianna (OC)! Please do read it, it would mean a lot to me and I'll update you guys on the name of it so you can find it! Again, thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing...typing? lol anyways, Love you guys!