Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

And Then There Was Another

James and I jumped in the car quickly. He was already strapped in and putting the keys in the ignition. I heard another scream. “Wait, James. I can’t just leave my sister in there.” I told him
He looked at me. “Well, what are you going to do?” He asked. I thought for a while. She could endure for an hour or so, just until it got dark. “We’ll park somewhere and when it gets dark, I’m gonna go in through her window and tell her to come with us.” I told him
“Where is she gonna stay?” James asked
“I don’t know yet. I’ll find someplace for her.” I said
“I have an idea. Our friend may be able to take her in.” He said grinning a little.
“Who?”
“You’ll see.” He said. I heard the engine in the car roar to life and as soon as it did, James was pulling off away from the house.

Going down the street feeling the cool air blowing in my face was like a burst of life and refreshment. I needed it after everything that had happened today. James pulled over to a small gas station and parked the car. We sat in silence for a few minutes and then I finally asked, “Who was that girl from earlier?”
He shrugged, “Some girl I’d had a one night stand with. I guess she thought we were more.” He said
“James, you should know that a girl can never have just a one night stand. They get attached. Girls are totally different from guys.” I told him.
“Yeah, I figured that out today.” He said.
“Yeah, and I figured out I could fall in love in a week.” I said
“Ha-ha, well maybe since your in love with me, it’s not a bad thing. And besides, I think I’ve completely fallen for you too.” He said looking at me. I returned his gaze. His eyes were wonderful. His smile was wonderful. His whole being was absolutely wonderful. “Thanks.” I said slowly evading the gear stick and laying my head down on his lap. I was sitting horizontally but I wasn’t really tall so I fit perfectly in the small space. “For what?” Said James rubbing my hair. I loved when he done that, it comforted me. “For caring enough not to leave me alone, even when I got a piece of…glass…in…YOUR HAND!” I said jumping up. I had just remembered his hand and I sat up quickly getting on my knees in my seat and bending over to look at his hand. “I had forgot about that.” He said.
“How?” I asked
“I don’t know! Same way you forgot about it too, I guess.” He said. I took his hand turning it over and over in my own. I grabbed my bag from the floor and grabbed an emergency medical kit from the pocket. I opened the kit and took out some tweezers, peroxide, and a bandage. I heard James laugh and I looked up. “What? Why are you laughing?” I asked
“You keep a medical kit in your bag?” He said barely able to contain his laughter
“Shut up James. I didn’t know it was in there.” I said trying to lie.
“Then how did you know where it was?” He asked
“Give me your hand.” I said grumpily.
“You keep a medical kit in your bag!” He yelled
I slapped his hand and he immediately shut up. “OW!” He said.
“Well, you were drawing unnecessary attention to us!” I said in a low whisper. I took the tweezers in my hand and in the other hand I took James’s hand. I plucked out all the tiny pieces of glass feeling James jump with each pull. “Does it hurt?” I asked him
He shook his head. “No, it just feels strange.” He said
“Well, all the glass is out now.” I told him. I pulled a big cotton ball from the kit and poured a generous amount of peroxide on it. I drug the peroxide across the cuts on James’s hand watching them begin to bubble. I took the bandage and wrapped it around his hand. “There you go. All set!” I said putting everything back in the kit. When I was done, I lay back down on James lap and just relaxed. He began to stroke my hair again. “ I love you.” He said and my eyes snapped open. He just said he loved me. He loved me. Those were serious words. Serious. An unspoken commitment. And I was ready to commit back. “I love you too, James.” I said closing my eyes again. “Good let’s stay that way.” He said leaning down to kiss me. I kissed him back. “I couldn’t agree more.” I said smiling.

I had fell asleep on James’s lap and when he woke me up, I seen that it was already dark. “Ready to go get your sister?” He asked.
“Yeah.” I said groggily getting up.
“How many sisters do you have?” He asked
“Three. Why?”
“Just wondering.” He said starting the engine.
“Three sisters, two brothers.” I told him.
“No wonder your house is so big.” He said
“Yeah it was a nice size.” I told him situating myself in the seat.
We rode down the street and parked about 10 meters from the house so that no one would see us. “I’ll be back, be ready to help load her stuff in the car.” I told James.
“Hey,” He said grabbing my wrist “Be careful.” He said kissing me quickly.
“I will.” I told him

I ran to the house and crept around the back yard to Arianna’s window. I had to make sure I didn’t accidentally go to my sister Natalie or Natalya’s window because they would surely scream. They were twins and two of the 3 siblings that hated me. Jordan and Arianna didn’t hate me but my older brother Jonathan despised me. I didn’t know why, all I knew was that he just did. I got to Arianna’s window and hoisted myself up on the heater and grabbed onto the ledge of the window. I could hear Arianna crying in her bedroom. I peeked in through the window to make sure our parents weren’t in her room. No they weren’t in there but Arianna was huddled in the corner of her room with her knees pulled up to her chest. I pulled myself up on the window and silently slipped in. “Hey,” I whispered. Arianna gasped and looked at me. “What are you doing here?” She asked.
“We’re taking you with us.” I told her. “But you have to be quiet.”
“Are you being for real?” She asked.
“Yes, James said he has a friend that will probably take you in since the Asking Alexandria bus is filled already.” I told her and her face immediately lit up.
“Oh my gosh. I’m getting out of this place.” She said and jumped up. She ran over and hugged me. “Thank you so much.” She said.
“No problem but you need to hurry and pack so that we can go. I’ll write a note saying that you left.”
“OK.” Arianna said and got a red duffel bag and began to pack stuff. I walked over to her dresser and ripped a piece of paper from her notebook. I took the pencil next to the notebook and began to write. By the time I was done, Arianna was ready to go. “Ok, I’m ready!” She said
“Alright lets-”
“Arianna!” We heard our dad yell.
“Go, go, go!” I yelled at her as we heard our dad bounding toward the room. I pushed Arianna’s tiny frame through the window and then pushed myself through just as the door burst open. I pushed Arianna to keep going all the way until we reached the car. “GET IN!” James yelled as the front door opened. We jumped in and rode off.

On the way back to the bus James and Arianna talked a little bit. “So how old are you?” James asked
“17. Why?”
“Just making sure you’ll be old enough to handle who you’re going to be living with.” Said James
“If I was 12 I could handle them.” Said Arianna
“Then you’re just like your sister.” Said James. That struck a nerve.
“Please don’t compare me to her.” Said Arianna
“We don’t have the best relationship but it’s not horrible.” I said to James who looked confused. He nodded
“I see. So have your parents always been like this?” He asked us
“Since we came out of the womb.” Said Arianna. We all laughed.
“Ain’t that the truth?” I said still laughing a little.
“You two seem close to me.” Said James
“That’s because we’ve learned to deal with each other. We were always the hated children so we learned to bond and get along. It was the only way we could’ve both survived in that house.” Said Arianna
“I’m assuming that’s why you’re mad at me?” I asked
“What?”
“Because I left without you the first time?” I asked
Arianna was silent for a minute. “Yeah, I guess so.” She said
“I’m sorry then. I didn’t mean to make you think I didn’t care about you.” I said
“I’m over it now.” She said
“That’s some sisterly love.” Said James looking and smiling at me.
“Yeah. So are you two…dating?” Arianna asked
James and I looked at each other. “Yes, we are.” He said decisively.
“Great, my sister is dating one of the members of one of my favorite bands.” She said
“You listen to us?” James asked
“Hell yeah!” Said Arianna
“Well, glad to hear that.” Said James

When we finally got to the bus, there was another bus parked beside ours. “Who’s that?” I asked James.
“Your sister new home.” He said
“Excuse me?” I heard Arianna say “Who are they?” She asked.
“You’ll see. Come on our bus with me and Myka for a minute.”
“Okay.” Said Arianna
When we got onto the bus there was a new person sitting on the bus. A person that I never, ever, in my whole life thought I’d see. Oliver Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon. “Oh. My. Gosh.” Said Arianna
“That’s your new bus mate Arianna. Meet Oliver Sykes of Bring Me The Horizon.”
I leaned over to James and told him to lean down. “What?” He asked
“That’s a nice first present to her.” I said
“Why?” He asked
“She loves Bring Me The Horizon and Oliver Sykes.” I told him
“Hey, what your name?” Oliver asked Arianna. She just stood there gawking like and idiot. “Oh. My. Gosh.” She said again. “It’s Oliver Sykes.”
“Ah. I can see it now.” Said James as Oliver just stared at my sister smiling. Oh boy, this was really going to get interesting now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! So this is a pretty cool chapter and as you can see, Myka's sister, Arianna, has joined the story. Now she will make appearances here and there but I have decided I am going to make a side Fanfic dealing with her being on the Bring Me The Horizon bus and have some Oliver/OC in that one. You should read it...as soon as I make the first chapter! I promise it'll be as good as this one and I will keep updating this one too but I plan on drawing this one to a close and then it'll be a continuation on with the new fanfic and then I may even play off of that one to make another one! But only time will tell. I'll probably take a break after this fanfic is done though just so you guys know but anyways, I hope you enjoy and keep reading! When I have the next stories first chapter posted I'll let you all know somehow! But just look forward to many fanfics involving this "family" and it's "companions" later in time. But enjoy have fun reading and if you have suggestions for the name of the next fanfic tell me in the comments on Message me! Thanks for reading comment and tell me what you think!