Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

The Fire in Esia's heart.

I continuously blinked, because the bright sun was in my eye. However, I’ve felt warm and comfortable of the nice satin bed that I was in. Wait? Nice. Satin. Realizing where I am, quickly I stood on my feet with confusion. Where am I? This isn’t my apartment! It only took me a minute to realize where I was. Of course, now that I’d remember, I were at the tomb and then knock unconscious. The only question remains. Who knock me unconscious? And why?

The vision played in my head over and over, but parts of my memory are still vague. I noticed a tall figure standing looking out the window. He was the same height has Dante, the same hair color, possibly the same eye color, too. The stranger turned around and looked my way. His eyes was so cold. He held a Katina in his left hand.

“You woke up,” he said, “Welcome to The Unknown Castle,” he finished.

“N-Nice t-to m-meet y-you, t-t-too,” I stuttered.

“It seems as though he wanted you alive for some reason or another,” he said.

Before I spoke, I took a deep breathe.

“Why?” I asked.

“You’re asking the wrong person,” he said as he walked pass me.

“Janet,” I blurted out, “It’ll be nice to know your name,” I said.

He stopped in his tracks near the door.

“What?” he asked.

I repeated myself, “It’ll be nice to know your name.”

The man left the room leaving me alone in my somewhat prison. I’ve sought down on the bed. I’m alone here in this castle with this man and his master. I hope, no I pray that somebody will get me out of here.

****

Sometime Later

Once I’d arrived at the mansion, Esia’s family and her manager was already outside. Charlene was the first to have spotted me. She jogged her way.

“Dante! Thank goodness you’re here,” she continued, “We was looking all over for and we couldn’t find her—“but I cut across her.

I placed my hands on her shoulders to calm her down.

“It’ll be alright, just calm down. Tell me what has happened to Esia?” I requested gently.

Britany took a deep breathe.

“After the heated argument with father, she’d stormed outside to cool off, but we had also called out to her (Charlene walks behind Britany)…there was no answer,” she said as her voice cracked.

“We’re paying you to find her,” Charlene said, “However, she wanted you to hear this song, just in case something has happened to her,” she said.

Charlene lead me to the studio room for some odd reason, what is that Esia wanted me to know through Charlene. Charlene played a video tape.

Hello Dante, I know it is crazy and I’m a coward for not saying this in your face. (Sigh) I just wanted to sing a song for you about how I feel and if I don’t get this off of my chest…you would never know…So, here we go. She turned around and played the music. Esia waited 14 seconds before starting.

I want you.
I need you.
I love you; even if you never deny.
I crumbled at your touch hand.
I feel it riding its magic motion in you.

[Bridge]
You got me burning hot with desire.
I feel hot temperature rising.
Higher(x3)
And baby

(Chorus)
FIRE!!!
Heat of flames
Burning love
Taking my breath away
Touch, when we touch behind the lights
I feel the presence in my soul.
Boy, you killing the fire.

The moving.
The feeling.
The fever.
I’m delirious.
Two hearts meets.
Two hearts beats.
Two lovers fighting for loneliness.

[Bridge 2]
I feel the fun rising inside me.
I losing control when I feel the..
Fire burning higher and hotter.

(Chorus)
FIRE!!!
Heat of flames
Burning love
Taking my breath away
Touch, when we touch behind the lights
I feel the presence in my soul
Boy, you killing the fire

Fire
Fire baby
Oooh

Why does this flame rides me.
I feel this fear inside me.
Would we be one forever?
Boy, let’s ignite together on

(Chorus)
FIRE!!!
Heat of flames
Burning love
Taking my breath away
Touch, when we touch behind the lights
I feel the presence in my
FIRE!!!

Yeah, yeah.

FIRE (x3)

“Esia,” I said.

That was my response for her feelings after the song had stopped. I knew that she’d liked me, but I didn’t think, no, not once loves me. I felt my heart throbbed. My heart…it beats as if someone was a drummer. Hold on tight Esia, I’m coming for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the newest chapter of D.M.C.: E.P. Please comment and subscribe. Also, if you have any questions, please tell me. The song Fire is made by Charlene. Thank you.