Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Dante Rescue

As I’m riding on my motorcycle, I noticed a bizarre cloud over the castle ahead of me. It’s a bad omen obviously. And most likely a barrier, duh. Once I parked the bike in a safe location, I’d approached the Castle; on the other hand, the heavy wind is keeping me from coming near it.

Do you wish entry?

I heard the voice, but I can’t see the speaker. How shrewd this person is from making sure I don’t sense him or her. I placed my hand on my sword handle.

“Are you talking to me?” I asked.

Who else am I asking? You ARE the only one here, aren’t you?

“How can I break the barrier,” I asked again.

Sacrifices has to be made---Son Of Sparda.

My eyebrow arched. I’m differently ready for a fight now.

“What do mine by—Sacrifices has to be made?” I asked.

This time there was no answer. I looked up and saw stony figures falling off the castle through the windy barrier. Its time play. I’ve pulled out my rebellion. One of the stone demons attacked first. I used Royal Guard to protect me from behind and I used release to push it back. I used the Drive to rotate around the area. Did it work? No, because I need to break their armor. Although the stylish combos was out there.

I placed my sword on my back. I handle my hands out for Beowulf to be equipped for this battle. I jumped in the air for a flying dive kick to the middle of the demons which caused a major shockwave to the area, making them float in the air. I’d pulled out my two favorite girls…Ebony and Ivory. Making sure I could get a clear damage point. I’ve jumped as high as I can to use the Charged Raid Storm. The damage worked.

Now, their weakness are exposed like unwiped butter. I switch back to the rebellion and made as less as I had made before I’ve broken their armor. Once the demons was defeated, the windy barrier had lessen down some. Enough time for me to enter inside the castle. I knew—I knew that it was bad idea for Esia dad to fire me, but I’m not doing this for him…I’m doing this Esia.

****
I stared in the window as the man that guarded me arrived in the room. I turned to look at him. I know this may not work, but I need to look tough by shallowing my fears.

“You still haven’t to me your name,” I blurted.

“A woman such as you don’t need to know my name,” he said.

I scotch at his answered.

“So, you’re saying I don’t need to know you?” I asked.

“Exactly the answer,” he said.

He said as he walked next to me. My back was turned to the window. As he was facing the window. I need to get his attention…even if it means getting me killed in the process.

“Look, Dante look A like—,” but he cut across me.

“If you haven’t notice I’m his twin brother,” he said.

“Well…that makes it better,” I said foolishly.

He gave me the eye. The eye like he wants to kill me right about now for my foolish "remarks".

“Are you trying to tempt me to kill you?” he asked lightly, “I’m smarter than you think foolish scared woman,” he taunted me.

“I’m not foolish and I—I’m not scared,” I lied about the scared part.

The man approached me closely.

“Really? Then why is your left leg shaking?” he asked, “The grey hoodie man was wrong about you,” he said.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked my tone serious.

“Maybe he thought you were smart, but considering your Esia’s friend he took pity on you,” he said.

I swung my hand at his face to slap him, but he caught my hand.

“That WASN’T smart, Janet,” he said, “You could have lost your hand or your life if it connect to my face,” he said.

I struggled for him to let go.
“Let me go,” I ghastly said.

He pulled me closer to him. We looked into each other eyes. This eye contact is very uncomfortable, right now.

“You asked for my name earlier. You can’t know if you’re dead,” he said.

He let go of my hand.

“My name is Vergil—True Son Of Sparda,”he said.

“Vergil, Son Of Sparda?” I repeated the name.

So, the one that is guarding me is Vergil, the man that I have saw on top of the tower all those years ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY 4th of July everybody, this is the newest chapter for DMC: EP. If there are any errors please let me know. Also, comment, subscribe, and recommend. Thank you! ^__^