Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Aerial Stinger

The battle between Vergil and I was intense. Vergil started out with the Judgement Cut off rip. I was able to dodge it but I couldn’t pass by all of them. He was much faster than usual. It was almost like he was trying to make the fight quick. Well now, that’s no fun at all now isn’t it? I got back on feet. I had jumped in the air, than I went for a stinger. So, I call it the aerial stinger. It took Vergil by surprise for a little bit, but he did blocked my attack. One by one, we were parrying, dodging, blocking and countering each other moves.

“I think its about time we get a little serious,” he said, “Don’t you agree brother?” he asked.

“For a minute there, I was literally thinking the same thing, but let us make sure that the babe make plenty of battleground room for THIS kind of fun,” I said.

“I couldn’t agree more,” he said.

We heard footsteps fading the distance. Once that was done, we both went Devil Trigger. The clouds begin to darken like it was years ago before my inner devil woken up. We fought with such intensity that the aura around us began to melt. Our swords collided. I saw Vergil eye drift to the left. I knocked my sword in the air, again. But he didn’t stab me because of---Janet. Whatever he had in mind I got to stop him. So, I went after him.

Once Vergil reached Janet, he was back to normal and so was I. But I can’t allow him to hurt Esia’s best friend. I’d went for the attack and which he’d blocked.

“This game is over Dante,” he said.

I don’t exactly remember what happen, but all I know I can see flash of light before my very eyes. And I heard Janet screaming my name.

*****

I lay still on my bed looking at the cycling. Who was this master that I knew? And how did I know him or her? I’d sought on the bed with my knees close to my chest. Looking into the mirror, I about a lot things like: My family, friends, Dante and my singing career. Sadness creep into my heart. When I’ve heard a loud boom outside my room, I quickly ran to look outside the window. I can see that there is a cloud over one area. Could it be Dante? I can feel a song coming to my mind. Elsewhere, Esia sisters is standing on the stage very sad that Esia isn’t there with them in front of a crowd of people during the concert but gather the courage to sing the song. It’s a song that my sisters and I sings when we’re feeling harmless or hurt.

[Esia]
I feel my wings have broken in your hands
I feel the words unspoken inside
And, they pull you under

[Charlene
And, I will give you anything you want, oh
You are all I wanted
All my dreams are fallen down
Crawlin' around and around and around

[Britany]
Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through it
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it, just stay. Stay
C'mon, I've been waiting for you

[Britany]
I see the world has folded in your heart
I feel the waves crash down inside
And, they pull me under

[Charlene]
I would give you anything you want, oh
You are all I wanted
All my dreams have fallen down
Crawlin' around and around and around...

[Esia]
Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through it
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it, just stay. Stay
C'mon, I've been waiting for you

[Britany]
All my dreams are on the ground
Crawlin' around and around and around...

[Esia]
Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it just stay (Charlene & Britany: Stay with me)

[Charlene]
I made this whole world shine for you
Just stay, stay
C'mon, I'm still waiting for you

After I song Save Me, I can feel a brief relief when I finished the song. The cloud that was over the garden seems to have been dispersed. I heard the door opened behind me. There were three people that was in the same room that I’m in. The Skull lady, the rabbit guy and the man in the grey hoodie. I stood my ground.

“Bring her to me would you?” he asked gently.

I begin to fight back although my fits wasn’t doing much damage. Or nothing at all.

“Esia!!!” he yelled out my name.

The voice got my attention. A….familiar voice at that. It’s a voice that I know all too well.

“Richard?” I asked in disbelief.

The man in the grey hoodie pulled off the hood to reveal himself.

“Richard, why?” I asked.

“I’m sorry Esia, I didn’t want to do this to you,” he said.

There was silence in the air.

“Dhampir. Fury. Take her to quarters,” he ordered.

The skull lady and rabbit guy approached me by grabbing my arms. I struggled to get them off of me. They tried to pull me towards him, but I tried with all my might. Dante, please come help me. DANTE!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my newest chapter for DMC: EP. If there are any errors let me know. Also comment, subscribe, and recommend. Song rights Save Me from Remy Zero.