Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

The Bodyguard

I ran so far out of the studio. I was walking around trying to escape from whomever doing this to me of all people. It felt as though time was moving so fast. The more I passed by people the more time speeded up. What baffled me the most when I saw this guy leaning on the brick wall? He had on this long red jacket and silver white hair. My eyes wouldn’t tear away from him. I almost walked into a poll. But luckily I caught myself in time.

I continued to walk the outside; I just couldn’t shake the feeling of someone following me. I looked back and it was the same guy that was leaning on the wall on that building two blocks away. I continued to walk. I was trying to keep a steady paste in my walk. I saw a club that I almost passed by, I went inside and paid the host.

I looked back again. I didn’t see anybody. Finally, I felt a little safe in this club. If my memory serves me right? Charlene has to do a song here in this club tonight. She always was the party girl. The lights went dim as the stage began to light up.

The crowd began to cheer very loudly. Britany was standing with her back turn in this. That shirt is too small for her. She turned around with the brightest smile on her face.

“HELLO CLUB 66!!!” she yelled.

The crowd was cheered; slightly this time.

“I couldn’t hear you. I said HELLO CLUB 66!!!!” she yelled again.

They crowd very loudly.

“We have a guest here tonight. ESIA, SISTER COME ON DOWN!!!” she invited me.

As the audience was cheered and clapping their hands. I shook my head and I walked down the stage. The music started to play behind us. Brittany went first since it’s her song.

(Brittany)
You know tonight
I'm feeling a little out of control

(Esia)
Is this me?
You wanna get crazy?

(Brittany)
Cause I don't give a...

She took some breathers first, as the instrumentals plays and began to sing. The audience cheered loudly.

(Brittany Verse 1)
I'm out of character
I'm in rare form
If you really knew me
You'd know it's not the norm
Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do
The old me's gone I feel brand new
And if you don't like it f**k you

(Brittany Bridge)
The music's on and I'm dancing
I'm normally in the corner just standing
I'm feeling unusual
I don't care caused this is my night

[Chorus]
I'm not myself tonight
Tonight I'm not the same girl (Esia: Same girl)
I'm not myself tonight
Tonight I'm not the same girl (Brittany: Same girl)

(Brittany Verse 2)
I'm dancing a lot
I'm taking shots
And I'm feeling fine
I'm kissing all the boys and girls
Someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind
Caused I'm doing things that I normally won't do
The old me gone I feel brand new
And if you don't like it f**k you

(Esia Bridge)
The music's on and I'm dancing
I'm normally in the corner just standing
I'm feeling unusual
I don't care cause this is my night

[Chorus]
I'm not myself tonight
Tonight I'm not the same girl (Esia: Same girl)
I'm not myself tonight
Tonight I'm not the same girl (Brittany: Same girl)

It was my turn for this part that she allowed me to do. As I started singing my part I notice the same guy that I saw leaning on the wall. But how did he got in here I wondered?

(Esia)
In the morning
When I wake up
I'll go back to the girl I used to be
But baby….
Not tonight

[Chorus]
I'm not myself tonight
Tonight I'm not the same girl (Esia: Same girl)
I'm not myself tonight
Tonight I'm not the same girl (Brtany: Same girl)

Brittany did most of the talking at the end.

Yeah
That feels good
I needed that

Yeah
Get crazy
Let's go

That's right
C'mon

Give it to me now
Don't stop
Yeah

Once the song ended, the fans were cheering for more. We each had a bottle of water to drink. The hair on the back of my neck began to stand up. I felt so uneasy about something. My eye’s keeps turning to the man in red, for some reason or another. It’s like I knew him somehow. The instrumental begins starting with the Intro verse.

(Intro)
Hey, Mr. DJ put a record on
I wanna dance with my baby

Brittany and I started clapping along with the beat of the song.

(Bridge)
Do you like to Boogie Woogie, do you like to Boogie Woogie,
Do you like to Boogie Woogie, do you like my dancing?

I took some breathers before I started my verse.

(Esia)
Hey Mr. DJ put a record on I wanna dance with my baby
And when the music starts
I never wanna stop, it's gonna drive me crazy

(Chorus)
Music, music (repeats 9x)
Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel

(Brittany)
Don't think of yesterday and I don't look at the clock
I like to boogie woogie (Uh Uh)
It's like riding' on the wind and it never goes away
But she's everything I'm in got to have it everyday

(Chorus)
Music makes the people come together, yeah
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel

The solo techno plays. I felt that man eyes following my every movement.

(Esia)
Hey Mr. DJ

(Bridge)
Do you like to
Boogie woogie, do you like to
Boogie woogie, do you like to
Boogie woogie, do you like my dancing

(Esia)
Hey Mr. DJ put a record on I wanna dance with my baby
And when the music starts
I never wanna stop, it's gonna drive me crazy

(Chorus)
Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel
Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel

As the song continues with the instrumental. Brittany and I hugged each other and held up each hand as the fans cheers on. I walk down from the stage. The people continued to dance as I walked passed them I was approaching my seat, but the man in red met me half way. I stopped in my tracks.

“Are you, Esia?” he asked.

“Yes.” I answered.

He reached for his pocket and pulled out this gun. (These people didn’t noticed anything) My eyes got widen.

He’s an assassin? ” I thought to myself.

I turned half way to run, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closed to him. My face was slammed hard against the man’s chest. And then he pulled the trigger.

BANG!!!

There were screams everywhere. I looked at him. He looked down at me. And I looked at the person…so I thought it was a person. My sister had run along with the crowd. The creature stood back on its feet. The man pulled me back behind and brought out another gun. How many more guns did he have?

The creature charged at him. He rapidly fires his guns. While he was shooting, it gave me the “time” to “escape”, but as I made some distance. Another creature showed up. I screamed as loud as I could. As the creature was about the strike. The man in red got in front me, and he counter with this weird technique.

“Hey Doppelganger, you’re up.” He said.

I was puzzled to who this doppelganger was. Was this a mockery? I looked down at the floor and surely, my own shadow wasn’t my shadow anymore. I wanted to scream, but I covered my mouth.

What are you looking at?” it asked.

My eyes widen with fear.

“Doppelganger, take Esia somewhere safe.” He ordered.

Well do.” it said.

It reached for me, but I was trying to fight back. It forced me on my feet. The mysterious thing took me to the VIP section, which the room was bullet proof.

Your safe in here until the job is finished.“ it ordered and left.

I looked out the window and I saw some much bloodshed. I wanted to vomit. One of the creatures was flown towards the VIP window. I screamed a little. My sight vision went dark.

`````

This was so much fun. Doppelganger came back to my side after he placed, Esia in a safe place. Now I can stop holding back. I was slaying demons left and right. I’ve done some of the most CRAZIES combos. I think I’ll call it a S.S.S. Superior. Once the fight was finished, I reached for the VIP section and this creature showed up.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” I said with excitement.

Son of the Legendary Dark Knight, you dare intervene?” the demon continued, “The human woman isn’t your business!!!” it said.

“I’m protecting that human woman, if you want to get to her; you need to get passed me, first.” I demanded.

So be it!” it said as it was charging.

The demon collided with my rebellion. There were sparks between my prized sword and its bloodied claws. The demon landed on my other side. I’ve switch from royal guard to trickster.

This fight was so fun. I couldn’t help myself. The demon tried to attack me from behind, but luckily, I’ve already been through this situation more than once. I’d dodged the attack by jumping to the air and slicing it’s head in half. The demon died instantly.

I placed my rebellion on my back. I turned towards the way of the V.I.P. section. I walked towards the area and opened the door. And there she was on the floor pass out. I’ve check to see if she was okay. I was relieved to see that she was breathing just fine. I picked her on placed her over my shoulder carefully so her head won’t hit the rebellion.

Once I’ve exit the club with Esia over my shoulder, I placed her in my car. I started the car engine; I reached over to fasten her seat belt. She was moaning a little, she could be about to wake up. I put the ignition stick on drive. I’ve driving for hours now, her family was living quite a long distance.

I was on the red light. I’ve looked at the rearview mirror. There were a van there with a reverse light, which was obvious that it MUST be a demon’s car.

Where am I?

I turned my head towards her. She was looking around for her surroundings with confusion.

“You’re in my car.” I said, “Don’t worry you are safe.” I finished.

Esia began to panic just by the way she’s breathing.

“Who are you and where are you taking me?” she asked.

The light turned green. I drove straight and as I was about to introduction myself, but the van that was behind sped up and hit the back of my car; causing a bad spine on the road. My car crashed into a tree, it was a good thing that it landed on my side, and not Esia’s side.

I’ve checked on her, she was unconscious. Whoever is doing this, must really hate her. I’ve struggle to get out of my car. When I’ve finally was able to get out of the car; I was hit on the back. For some reason, it didn’t hurt; however, it did stop me from moving.

A man in a grey hoodie was walking towards us. He looked at me and then Esia. There was nothing I could do, my body was numb. He took Esia into his arms.

“NOOO!!!” I shouted.

“Why are you shouting?” I heard a voice beside me.

To my right was Esia, as I realized I was still at the green light. When I looked at the rear view mirror, that van was no longer there; even though, I never moved. I drove to the nearest corner store and parked. I turned to look at her. She had these wide eyes and was pretty scared.

“You never answered my question.” She said in a husk, “Who are you?” she asked.

“I’m the guy that your father paid to get you out of that club.” I said.

I’ve started the car and drove off. Finally, reaching the mansion. She quickly exit out of my car for dear life.

“Don’t worry, you’ll see me tomorrow, later.” I said and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DO NOT own the songs Not myself tonight and Music. The two artist are Christina Aguliera and Madonna. Please comment and subscribe. Thank you! ^_^