Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Meeting Dante

I woke up in my bedroom feeling relax. I sat up on the bed and stretch as much as can before standing on my feet. I walked down the stairs and headed to the living room. Eddie met me part way. He glanced at me with a smile.

“Good Morning Ms. Esia.” He greeted.

“Hello Eddie.” I greeted back.

“Your father wishes to see you in the conference office; he says it’s important.” He said.

I sighed.

“Okay.” I mouthed.

He went pass me. I needed to ware something comfortable about this conference. So, I’ve marched to the dressing room and wear this. Once I arrived in the conference office. I’ve seen my father talking to a man with brown hair. He was very handsome. The man turned and looked at me.

“Esia.” He said.

A smile came across my face.

“Richard!” I yelled.

I ran towards his open arms and gave him a big firm hug. My arms were around his neck as his hand was around my waist. Richard, spin me around. He let down gently on my feet.

“You’ve grown so much, look at you.” He said with a smile.

I smiled wider flashing my white teeth.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” I said, “What are you doing here?” I asked.

Richard took a long deep breathe. He ran his hair back.

“I had some business with the higher ups about your album. They won’t at least twelve songs with a bonus track.” He said sadly.

I was rocking my arms back and forth. I licked my lips and sighed.

“I have song. I mean I placed the song together last night before my concert the other night.” I said.

I turned around to enter the threshold of the conference room.

“I can’t wait to hear it,” He said.

I smiled. Once I entered the room, my father was on the phone and was just getting off. I’d sat in the chair that was in front of his desk. Father looked at me and hung up the phone.

“I heard what happened last night.” He said, “I hired a bodyguard for you.” He said.

“Who told you what happened?” I asked.

“Charlene told me. You was there at Club 66.” He said.

Silence clouded me. I knew it was true, because I was there and was trying to get away from the strange man. That just happens to drive me home. Brittany and I did sang two songs that night. After that was the big shoot out.

“You don’t have to answer fast, Esia.” He continued, “In fact, the body guard that I’ve assigned to you is here.” He said.

I turned around. My eyes widen. It was the exact same man that drove me home from last night. I can’t take my eyes off of him. Instead, I closed my eyes so it wouldn’t be so creepy for both him and me. I opened my eyes to look at my father. In my peripheral vision, he sat next to me.

“Oh…f—“ I mouthed.

“This is Dante, he’s going to be your body guard. He’s going to be following you everywhere you go, except to the women’s bathroom, and other private areas.” He said.

He looked at me and then Dante.

“Are there any questions?” He asked.

Dante raised his hand a little.

“Yes.” He answered.

“If there be any demons attacking her in private areas; I’m going to break those rules to protect her.” He said.

I placed a hand over my face, got up and walked away. I decided to head to studio to make the bonus track. Inside the studio booth. I made sure that drunk plenty of water before my bonus track.

````
I was on the other side of the booth with her father, producer, director, and his buddy whom seem to be a lawyer. I leaned on the wall quietly. The producer pressed the button to speak through the microphone.

“Okay, sweet heart, you are up.” He said.

She nodded her head.

“Testing 1 2 he repeats the same thing.” He continued, “This is Esia bonus track I have nothing; number 13.” He said.

The composer plays the instrumental music as Esia closed her eyes and started rocking side to side. She waited for 21 seconds before singing.

Share my life take me for what I am
'Cause I'll never change all my colors for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do

[Bridge]
I don't really need to look very much further
I don't wanna have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide

[Chorus]
Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you, you, you, you.

You see through right to the heart of me
You break down my walls with the strength of your love
I never knew love like I've known it with you
Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to

[Bridge]
I don't really need to look very much further
I don't wanna have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
I can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
Your love I'll remember forever…

I'd noticed a tear from her eye.

[Chorus]
Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing...

I watch her closely as I saw the tears flowing from her eyes while she was singing her song, But I began to wonder what made her come up with that song? I brushed off the thought in mind, it wasn’t my business. I stood as I watched her continue singing.

[Finishing Chorus]
Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore (Her movements were like she was actually going through in the song).
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me, no.
Don't walk away from me
Don't you dare walk away from me
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you,
If I don't have you, oh, ooh, ooh.

After the taping, the composer turned off the recorder. Esia placed the headset on the stand and came to the back.

“How was it?” she asked.

The composer played it again, this time on the stereo. The music was alright, but I couldn’t figure out why been she crying. Mr. Henderson came to applause for her.

“The music is good, but we you need you to rest up some, so we can do this again.” He said.

“Okay.” She said.

Mr. Henderson placed his arms around her.

“Esia, why don’t you show Dante, to his room.” He suggested.

That lifted an eyebrow. I had a room. She took a long breath before responding.

“Sure, this way.” She said as she walked pass me.

As we walked the halls of the mansion, Esia showed me the guest room. She stopped at the threshold. Esia extended her hand.

“Your room.” She said.

I walked in the room; the floor was covered in complete red and white to match the bed and sofa. I’ve bet the bathroom were the same color. She walked in after me.

“As you know this the bed, sofa, and over there to your right is the bathroom.” She said, “My dad wanted our guest to feel comfortable and at home as possible.” She finished.

I sat on the bed. The bed was soft and comfortable. I got off the bed. She looked at me with an angelic smile. Esia slowed walked backwards.

“If you need anything just let Andrew: the butler know, and he’ll be on his way. Also, he’ll let you know when food is ready.” She said.

Esia left the room. I couldn’t believe that I was protecting her, but my mind couldn’t let go the look of sadness she had on her face today. Meh, she’ll let me when she was ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DO NOT own the song I don't wanna hurt anymore by the late Whitney Houston. If there are any errors, please let me know. Also please comment and subscribe. Thank you! ^_^