Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Heartbreak Hotel

I woke up from the night after I had my sound check. I marched downstairs for breakfast (after I’ve taking a shower of course), Britany and Charlene were already at the stage to rehearsal for Heartbreak Hotel. Out all the songs we’d sung, that is Charlene most favorite one.

Some years back, Charlene was dating this wealthy guy; until one day that guy revealed that he was already married, and said some pretty nasty things to her. Charlene was inside her room a whole month. One we heard her say, OF COURSE!!! That is where the song Heartbreak Hotel popped in. I walked up to Charlene considering this song is personal to her.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She looked at me with a smile.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” she said, “It’s been at the top 5 for over 2 to 3 months,” she said.

Charlene stood on her feet. As we were leaving, Dante met us half way with his sword on his back. I couldn’t help, but to ask him why is he bringing his sword.

“Why are you bringing that with you?” I asked out of curiosity.

He looked at his sword.

“For…protection,” he said with a smile.

We stared at each other.

“Okay,” I said.

While we are in each different vehicles, we was singing Amazing on the way to the arena. I really truly hope that we sing that first. Once we arrived at the arena, my sisters and I was in backstage changing into our outfits. Man, these are some ugly costumes. However, the audience wasn’t here yet.

We walked out to the stage. Memorizing our steps was easy, it was who was singing who part first. Too be more honest with you… I didn’t want to go first. Britany started out the song first. After 15 minutes of rehearsing, one of the men approached me, but he didn’t make it pass, Dante.

“You need anything?” he asked.

“I just want to give her this letter,” he said.

Dante let him pass although he kept his eye on him.

“Are you Esia?” he asked.

I nodded my head. He pulled out a letter. He handed it to me and walked away. I looked at Dante. Dante looked at me. He approached me as he kept his eye on the man. Dante leaned closer to my ear.

“Give me that letter,” he demanded.

I wanted to know what it was, but I handed him the letter. He walked away from me with a good distance. He opened the letter, he was reading the letter. Dante slowly turned around towards me, but something or someone so fast grabbed me. I remember that I was screaming so hard that I almost went hoarse.

***

I knew it! I freaking knew that I shouldn’t had let that guy go pass me. Now, I have to get Esia back from that demon before the show starts. I have seven minutes to get her back and before her sisters noticed that she is missing.

I was chancing that demon, but the lower level demons tried to hold me back. They were easy for me. Once I’d caught up to them, I can see Esia on lying down on her side. She was talking to this guy in the grey hoodie. I leaned a bet closer to hear the conversation.

“What do you want from me?” she asked fearfully.

He slowly walked towards her.

“I want you to be with me, Esia,” he said passionately.

She shook her head slowly.

“Was it you that sent those letters to me?” she asked, “The reason why the knife was aiming at my eye, and trying to kill me?!” she asked angrily.

“Please forgive me… I just want you to be like me,” he said.

Esia gasp and shook her head.

“A demon?” she asked in discuss.

The stranger approached her closely. He started to rub her face very gently. But he stopped very suddenly.

“It appears that… we need to finish our conversation next time,” he said, “We have a visitor,” he finished.

Well, since I was found out; I had to reveal myself to him. I jumped down from the five foot tall story high building, landing on my feet of course. My hands were in my oysters. I couldn’t see his face, but it was something about that kind a makes wonder what is his true identity.

“Are you here for the singer?” he asked.

“Tsk. What else am I here for,” I said being smart ass.

He looked at Esia, she didn’t waste any time. Esia crawled immediately for my protection.

“We’ll see each other again,” he vowed.

As I was going to approach him, he disappeared right before my very eyes. However, I had to take her back to the arena for her concert with her sisters. I grabbed her and held her in my arms.

“Hold on tight lady,” I said with a smile.

I jump towards the building that I have jumped from. After that… I ran my back to the arena.

***

Once Dante and I arrived back to the arena, I ran to the locker room to change clothes and to fix up my makeup. But once I had changed, the manager told me not to wear those, but to wear these instead.

Once we had changed, we’ve set there to our spots. The stage was shot up perfectly for this concert. I was standing up, supposed to be looking at the window. Britany was lying down on the bed. And Charlene was sitting on the kitchen floor. The curtains were being rolled upward in front of thousands of fans. I started out first.

[Esia]
This is the Heart Break Hotel (8x's)

[Charlene]-Oooh.. Yeah oh yeah

I noticed that Dante was looking elsewhere. He gave me a signal that he was going elsewhere to check it out. I wonder what it was…

(Charlene Verse 1)
You said you'd be here by nine
Instead you took your time
You didn't think to call me boy
Here I sit, trying not to cry
Asking myself why, you'd do this to me (mmm ohh baby)

(Britany)
Since you're not around for me to tell you baby face to face
I'm writing you this letter and this is what I have to say

(Chorus)
All I really wanted was some of your time
Instead you told me lies when someone else was on your mind
What'd you do to me (Charlene: What'd you do)
Look what you did to me (Britany: mmm ohhh baby)
I thought that you were someone who would do me right (Esia: Do me right)
Until you played with my emotions and you made me cry (Esia: Made me cry)
What'd you do to me (oh oh oh oh)
Can’t take what you did to me

(Charlene Verse 2)
Now I see. That you've been doing wrong
Played me all along and made a fool of me baby, ah
YOU got it all wrong to think that I wouldn't find out
That you were cheating on me baby
How could you do it to me (mmm babe)

(Esia)
Since you're not around for me to tell you baby face to face (Britany: mmmm)
I'm writing you this letter and this is what I have to say

Dante hasn’t returned yet, I’m starting to get a little worried about him; after all this IS Dante…he shouldn’t take this long, right?

(Chorus Group)
All I really wanted was some of your time
Instead you told me lies when someone else was on your mind
(Britany: Oh you was lying to me baby yea yea) What'd u do to me?
Look what you did to me (Esia: Can’t believe what you did to me)
I thought that you were someone (Oooh) who would do me right
Until you played with my emotions and u made me cry
What'dyo u do to me (Charlene: Why'd you do it)
Can’t take what u did to me (Charlene: You didn't have to do it to me)

(Lead Chorus leader)
This is the heartbreak hotel (8x's)
[Esia]-This is the heartbreak
[Britany]-Welcome to the heartbreak
[Charlene]-Why’d you do it?
[Britany]-Yeah, yeah
[Esia]-OH!!!

(Chorus Group)
(Charlene: All I wanted)All I really wanted was some of your time
Instead you told me lies when someone else was on your mind
What'd you do to me (Esia: oh oh I really really want to know)
Look what you did to me (Britany: I can't believe you won't let me babe)
I thought that you were someone who would do me (Charlene: Do me right ohh) right
Until you played with my emotions and you made me cry
What'd you do to me (Esia: Can't take it no more)
Can’t take what you did to me (Charlene: I wanted your love) (2x's)
[Britany]-Some of your time
[Esia]-But you told me lies.
[Charlene]-Do me right.
[Britany]-Can’t take it no more.
[Esia]-Why’d you do me that way
I thought that you were someone (Esia: Do me right) who would do me right
Until you played with my emotions and you made me cry
What'd you do to me?
Can’t take what you did to

After the song had ended, the audience were cheering for the song. They began to cheer for more. But I REALLY want to know if Dante is okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my newest chapter. Do you like it? If there are any errors let me know. Also, please comment and subscribe? The song Heart Break Hotel is by Whitney Houston. Mention song Amazing by Madonna. Thank you. ^_^