Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Secret Relationship

Meanwhile

As I arrived to the mansion. I saw the man in the grey hoodie talking to the nine shadow figures on the big screen. I stood there waiting for his conversation to end.

“I’m telling you, once the girl is here in my mansion and Dante along with his… girlfriend are finished off, I’ll grant your freedom from your cell,” he promised.

You speak as though you have the key to our cages?

He smirks at the one of the figures.

“Oh…you mean this key?” he asked as he held up the key.

There was silence in the atmosphere.

“As I said. Once Esia is in my house; you can get rid of Dante and his girl scouts. Do I make myself clear?” he asked.

We understand.” said middle figure.

The man in the hoodie; shut off the big screen. He turned towards me. He sat down on his big chair.

“So, did it feel good to reunite with your twin brother?” he asked.

“I didn’t get the chance to kill him,” I stated bluntly.

He was rocking in his chair back in forward.

“I know. His death was….interrupted, am I right?” he asked.

I nodded my head.

“Why do you have all this trouble going after one single girl?” I asked.

“It’s not trouble, yet it’s rather strategy. She seen my face, but know not my identity,” he said.

I held on to my sword tightly. I approached him with caution.

“What is it that YOU want from her?” I asked.

He didn’t say anything, but he just turned his chair around and looked outside the gigantic window that was behind.

***

When Dante and I arrived for dinner, the maid was cleaning the tables, plates, spoons, and forks. The silverware was spotless. I’m amazed how unsoiled the table was feeling too. My father and my sisters arrived to the table. I sat across from Dante. Marie: The House Maid gave father his favorite silver fork for his food. I felt strange that the entire dining room was quite, usually there would have been conversations going across the table.

I looked at Dante. He was just eating his food casually. Once Dante, placed his fork on the table; he looked at me. We were communicating through each other eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I silently giggled, my eyes turned toward my dad. It was noticeable that we were messaging to each other without words being said. Out of anger, father pound his hands on the table that caused everybody in this area to look at him.

“ESIA! GO TO YOUR ROOM, NOW!!!!!” he yelled.

“But father I don’t--,”Marie cut across me by touching my shoulder.

I silenced myself understanding what Marie wanted me to do. That’s why I see her as my own mother. The mother I never had the chance to know, after my sister and I were born. I placed all the table wear on the table and marched upstairs to my bedroom. After I had changed into my this. I lay down on my bed. I was crying to myself in a taciturn(silent) way; until I cry myself to sleep.

Five Minutes Later

I woke up feeling better than I did five minutes ago. I looked at the clock and it wasn’t even morning, yet. It was only 10:50 P.M. I saw Dante standing in front of the fireplace. I got out of my bed to sit beside him.

“Enjoyed your sleep?” he asked.

“No, I don’t like to cry myself to sleep when I’m upset,” I said.

I took a deep breath before I continued with the conversation.

I asked, “What did my father say to you? I know he said something.

Dante, folded his arms with an cocky attitude.

“He told me, just business,” he said, “But I’m not the guy that will follow the rules,” he stated proudly.

I didn’t notice what I said to him, he just looked at me with shock.

“What did you say, Esia?” he asked with a hoarse.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times.

“No, I didn’t—I mean--,” but he cut across me.

“You said something, Esia. Don’t deny it,” he stated.

I had closed my eyes to remember the words that slipped pass my lips.

“I said, we can keep our relationship a secret. It’s to make sure that you—we don’t get in trouble,” I said with caution.

Dante was speechless, because of what I had said to him. I got on my feet and walked towards my stereo. I clicked on the song that has matched the mood for me—I mean us. this song was perfect. I turned around to face, Dante. We embraced each other just for this night.

~~~~

The next morning, I sat up on the bed. I stretched first before turning my sight to the sleeping, Esia, whom is lying next to me. I got on my feet to take a shower. Meh, I knew she liked me, but she’d touched me as though she love me. After, I got out the shower, she was getting dressed.

“You already bathe?” I asked.

“Yeah, I have a bathtub in the back,” she said as she smiled brightly.

After she got fully dressed, we had out of the room. After a six minute drive, we were in the gym for Esia, Britney, and Charlene’s rehearsal. Charlene was watching me every time they took a break. So, I’m pretty sure that Charlene is aware of what had happened last night.

“Okay, Charlene pay attention,” said the coach dancer.

As he was doing the steps; I felt an uneasy feeling, so to keep them safe, I turned off the lights which caused a huge fuse. Suddenly the lights came back on. There demons lying wasted, because I was the one whom did it. But this woman, something is a bit off about her. We had an intense stare down. The stare down was so intense, the lights being to flicker and shocked out of power. She turned her attention to the humans. And back at me.

“We’ll meet again, but on my terms,” she said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting,” I said with an excitement.

The lights flickered and she was gone. Man, that kind of disappearance is so old now. But there is something different about that woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys! I know its been awhile, but this is my newest chapter for Devil May Cry. I DO NOT own the song I see fire by Ed Sheeran. If there are any errors don't be afraid to let me, okay. Also, please comment and subscribe. Thank you! ^_^