Status: A Norman Reedus fanfic

Love Story (Complications)

Be my Girl? Part 2

"Be my girl?" It was a question this time, not a statement.
"Mhmm." Jessie whimpered.
"Was that a yes?" He smirked.
"Yes." She gasped.
Norman smiled and kissed her full on the lips once more. His lips were fierce and rough against hers but her poured all his passion into the kiss, as did she.
~//~
The kiss was rough almost desperate and yet still passionate. They were both angry and frustrated, perhaps Norman was only trying to punish Jessie by kissing her his way. It didn't matter, they were together at last.
Jessie felt like her body was on fire, her blood boiling inside of her. She kissed him harder pulling his body closer to hers if that was even possible. Yes, she was indeed frustrated. Frustrated it took them so long to get to this point, to an agreement that they finally belong together. Jessie rubbed her clothed breasts against Norman's chest, her hands went to his hair grabbing a fist full and deepening the kiss.
Norman obliged bu thrusting his body into hers, squeezing against the wall. Jessie moaned into the kiss and brought her leg up to his waist.
Finally, taking the time to gasp for air, they both detached their lips and looked into each other's eyes.
"I'm not running anymore Jessie. I can't." He paused to look into her eyes again. "I've always ran, from everything, relationships... I don't wanna run anymore. I'm not running away from my feelings this time." Norman finally said. "I've never this way before...towards anyone. But..."
"But what?" She asked.
Norman tried to look down, away from her but Jessie would have none of it. She took his face in her hands and made him look up at her again.
"Don't do this now Norm. Don't shut me out now." She said softly. He looked at her once more, her eyes pleading with him. "Please." She whispered.
He looked deep into the pools of her eyes and saw it, her eyes were a mirror of his own. He saw his fear, his loneliness, his desire, but most of all he saw the same desperation. “I think...I love you Jessie." He almost gasped. Taking another moment to look at her, he brought his hands up to her face and caressed her lovingly before kissing her again.
Norman picked her up by her ass and Jessie took the opportunity to wrap both her legs around his waist for support. He slowly carried her to the bedroom while their lips still devoured each other. Using his foot he kicked the door closed and set Jessie on the bed. Crawling on top of her, he adjusted most of his weight on his arms. He took another moment to look at her as he lovingly as he brushed the bangs out of her eyes. He claimed her mouth with his again, kissing her passionately. He thrust his tongue inside her mouth and their tongues danced in a romantic rhythm before fighting for control.
He kissed her jaw then her neck. He sucked on the sensitive spot above her vein again, nipping on her skin softly. Jessie let out a whimper and Norman smirked as he nipped on her flesh again. He kissed the front of her neck and dragged his lips to her collarbone, then finally to above her breasts. Jessie sighed and brought her body up to connect with his, moving her hips to meet his.
Norman brought her leg up around his waist and thrust his hips to hers. Jessie could feel his arousal through his jeans. She felt a familiar heat in between her legs rising. She looked into his eyes and saw that they were dark with lust. She pushed him up slightly to remove his shirt.
He rolled off of her so that he was lying next to her, taking her with him. They continued to kiss and caress each other. Norman brought his hand under her shirt to caress her skin, his cold fingers making Goosebumps rise on her skin as she moaned into the kiss. Finally, he removed her shirt dropping it on the floor and embracing her tightly as the couple continued to kiss.
Jessie flipped his body so that Norman was lying on his back and she was straddling him. Now it was her turn to drag her lips along his jawline and neck. She sucked on the skin of his neck same as he did to her only a few minutes ago. She kissed her way to his chest, dragging her lips along his flesh. Once she reached his nipple she teased him by circling her tongue around the nub. Norman shuddered under her touch. She gave him small kisses and love bites all over his chest, slowly making her way down to his happy trail. She licked his happy trail and Norman inhaled a sharp breath. She unbuckled his belt in a slow motion and he grabbed the sheets in despair for some release. Jessie looked up at him and smiled, loving the torture she was putting him through.
She finally removed his pants and was now working on removing his boxers. She grabbed the waistband of his underwear with her teeth and slowly began pulling it down.
‘Holy fuck that’s so hot.’ Norman thought to himself.
She removed his boxers and threw them down with the rest of their clothes pile. Creeping her hands up his thighs, she finally grabbed a hold of his enlarged pulsing member. She pulled his foreskin down and then rolled back up, repeating the process a few times in slow motion. Norman hitched his breath once more and f=grabbed the sheets. At last, she thought she would bring his torture to an end, so she licked his shaft to the tip and looked up to see Norman rolling his head backwards. She smirked. She wrapped her lips around his head and slowly worked on his throbbing cock. At first, she took her time savoring him, licking up and down his hard member. Patience was never Jessie strong suit though. She began sucking him hard and fast, the head of his penis touching all the way back of her throat almost making her gag.
“Oh fuck.” Norman growled.
He took her head in his hands as she sucked him. He gripped her hair tightly as he found it difficult to breath. Jessie sucked on him harder and squeezed her lips tighter around his cock. Norman looked down at her and was mesmerized by this beautiful woman bobbing her head up and down his dick. When did he get so lucky?
“Oh ah fuc….Jessie!” He growled again.
Jessie loved the reaction she was getting from him. She was working with her hand now also, pumping and sucking him altogether. He arched his body up and thrust into her mouth. Quickly, he pushed her off of him and sat up.
“Come’ere.” He grabbed a hold of her arms and pulled her to him.
Norman devoured her mouth once again, tasting her sweetness. He nearly almost ripped her bra off her breasts in hunger and cupped the orbs with his large hands. Moving his lips down, he lavished her skin kissing her neck like before as his fingers pinched her nipples together making Jessie whimper. He flipped hem around and laid them down again so that now he was hovering over her. He worked his lips down to her collarbone, the skin above her breast, and finally to her actual breasts. He teased her nipples with his tongue and bit down on them gently. She moaned and arched her body up to his needing more skin contact.
He kissed and sucked on her breasts and made his way down to her flat stomach. In one swift movement he had her pants off and on the floor. He made a low sound in the back of his throat, taking a moment to admire this beautiful woman before him. He kissed her belly button and dragged his lips down grabbing the sides of her panties and slowly bringing them down too. Briefly he looked up at her and saw her eyes dark with the same lust he had for her. Norman removed her small panties and threw them along with the pile. He kissed her inner thighs before bringing his lips close to her womanhood.
At first, he lightly dabbed his tongue along her folds making Jessie shake with desire. He flicked his tongue against her clitoris slow at first then picked up his speed. Jessie grabbed the sheets and moaned a little too loud. Norman smirked at her wanton reaction and decided to bring her to her release. He brought his lips down to her folds and began to suck on them as his index and middle finger entered her. He pumped her with his fingers and sucked on her nub.
Jessie was growing more and more wet through every second he licked, sucked, and pumped her with his fingers. Her breaths were short and uneven. Her climaxed was at its peak. Finally, she climaxed into his mouth.
“Mhmm you taste so good babe.” Norman said licking her one last time before moving his body up t hers, making sure he rubbed their bodied together. He knew the friction would drive her mad.
He nipped and kissed the skin on her neck like before. His lips reached hers and they were joined in a soulful kiss. Jessie felt his enlarged cock rubbing on her clitoris, making her even more insane with pleasure. Norman shifted his member to her entrance and looked at her, as if asking for permission. He wanted to ask her is she was sure about this but his voice failed him.
Jessie, however; as if she was able to read his mind answered his silent question. She looked into his beautiful blue orbs and nodded. Norman took this opportunity to enter her at last. He slowly thrust himself into her, filling her completely. Jessie gasped as th wind was knocked out of her longs by how large he was.
“You ok? Did I hurt you?” he asked her.
She shook her head no. “It’s just been a while.” She said.
“Yeah me too.” He nodded.
He slowly began thrusting inside her, careful not to hurt her. As he filled her over and over again they never broke eye contact. Norman took his penis almost all the way out and thrust it back inside her, a little harder this time. She moaned, digging her nails into his back. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and exhaled harshly.
Norman shifted his weight to the side a little and brought his right arm up around her head as his left arm gripped her right thigh and brought it higher around him. He thrust deeper inside her now, his head touching the back of her walls. He growled as he felt her walls tighten around his cock.
“Oh Norm.” She moaned
He picked rhythm into a steady faster pace now. The two made their love whole as occasionally the switched positions. It went from Jessie being on top of him, to Norman sitting down and having her straddling him to back to their original position.
“Oh fuck! I’m I’m… gonna cum.” He groaned.
“Me too. Oh Norm….fuck!” She moaned louder.
As the lovers climaxed they stayed in the same position. Their bodies embraced as one as they tried to regain their breaths.
Finally, after catching their breaths, Norman lifted up his head from her neck to look at her again. Still gasping for air, they looked deeply into each other’s eyes. Nothing needed to be said. Not now, not at this point.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's part 2...what you guys think? As I've said before this is just random one shot scenes with Norman and Jessie. I might make an actual story depending how well this goes. But for now I'll keep writing this because there's way too many ideas and little scenes like this nesting in my brain. :)
Also, I'd like to send a big thanks to Maddy-MarieXO, Simplexminded, Rawrliz, GeekPuddin, thank you guys so much for being the firsts to comment on this. It realy means a lot you guys are awesome!