Status: A Norman Reedus fanfic

Love Story (Complications)

Too Rough?

The couple lay together in bed. Jessie was halfway on top of Norman with her leg tangled in between his, her head rested in his shoulder as he embraced her tightly. With one arm caressing her hair, brushing his fingers through it while his other arm rested on her waist. Jessie played with the masculine hair in his chest, curling her finger around it.
“Mhmm what a day.” Jessie sighed into his neck.
“Yeah it’s been a long day.” Norman sighed himself while looking at ceiling.
“I’m so glad we got this weekend free though. I just wish Mingus was here. “ Jessie said.
“Me too, but I’m glad Mingus is with his mom for the weekend.”
“You are?” She looked up at him.
“Well yeah. I mean we get this weekend to ourselves.” He smiled down at her.
“How did I know you were gonna say that.” She giggled.
“Come ‘on. It’s been a while since WE ACTUALLY spend time together. “ He said.
“I know.”
For moments the two just laid in each other’s arms in silence, enjoying each other’s company. Norman was right, it’s been a while since the two of them got to spend any time alone. He was always traveling for conventions, interviews, and such when he wasn’t filming the Walking Dead. And Jessie was also always busy and traveling. She spend most of her time in Japan these days working on her films or just training for the next.
Jessie sighed into his neck, smelling his manly scent that she loved so much. She missed nights like this, hell she missed him period! Norman kissed the top of her head hugging her closer to him. She snuggled closer to him, a smile plastered on her face. Suddenly, she smirked mischievously as an idea planted in her head.
She shifted her weight on top of Norman, her leg starting to rub at his center and thigh. Her fingers were brushing the hair on his chest again as she took one nipple between her fingers, squeezing it teasingly. Norman looked at her raising a questioning eyebrow. Jessie gave him a small giggle and nuzzled her head to his neck. She planted sensual kisses in the skin of his neck, her lips barely making contact. She moved down to his jaw, collarbone, and then up to his neck again while her leg still rubbed his groin.
Norman groaned softly and shut his eyes, loving the attention he was getting. Jessie dragged her hand through his chest, caressing him softly. Her hand traveled down to his happy trail slowly and she played with his masculine hair there, loving the tickling feeling in her fingertips.
Jessie brought her leg all the way around his waist and straddled him now. She dipped her body down to his. Their faces were now inches apart, their noses grazing against one another. She smiled at him making him smile back at her.
“So….is this what you had in mind this weekend?” She asked
“Possibly. Among other things.” He smiled wider.
“Other things? Like what?”
“I guess you’re just gonna have to find out.” He smirked and brought her head down to kiss her softly.
“Mhmm I guess so.” She replied and dipped her head down again for another kiss.
Norman brought his hands up to her hair, losing his hands in the thick locks. He licked her bottom lip asking her for entry in which she gladly granted him access. Parting her lips she allowed his tongue to invade her dark cavern tasting her sweetness. She allowed her own tongue to meet his. It was a slow sensual kiss at first but as their passion got more heated the kiss got more desperate, and soon it turned to hungry kisses.
Jessie grinded her hips to his, the friction causing them both to be more aroused. She felt his excitement through his pants rubbing against her shorts and making her wet. She brought her head down to the crook of his neck once more and nibbled on his flesh causing Norman to groan more loudly. He cupped her ass and thrust his hips to hers in almost a desperate manner. She removed herself from him and laid next to him again making he growl in displeasure.
Jessie smirked at him and raised a finger to his lips. “We have three days babe, no need to be impatient.” She wiggled her finger at him. She knew he wanted her badly but she had other plans in mind.
Jessie planted feather kisses on his cheeks, his jaw, neck, and shoulder then down to his chest. She looked at him waiting for a reaction, when he didn’t respond she continued kissing his heated flesh and teasing him. She flicked her tongue along his chest and toyed with his nipples, making circular motions around his areolas with her tongue.
She brought her hand down ever so slowly to the waistband to his pajama bottoms, to slowly for Norman’s taste. She grabbed his erection through the cotton fabric squeezing it briefly then removing her hand from him. Norman growled frustrated and tried to grab a hold of her but Jessie simply shook herself out of his reach and pinned his hands above his head, smirking evilly at him.
She kissed his neck again, applying more pressure to his skin this time. Her tongue softly flicked against his flesh before kissing the vein in his neck and dragging her lips down to his chest again. She brought her leg up again and rubbed against his thigh briefly before continuing her assault with her lips. Jessie nibbled on his flesh and kissed Norman all over making him close his eyes and shudder under her touch.
Jessie knew she was driving him insane so she decided to bring some relief to his torture. Her hand went down to his clothed erection again and she began massaging him through the soft fabric. She brought her leg a little higher rubbing against his, her knee touching his balls. She squeezed his member again and slowly dragged her hand up to his waistband slowly tugging it down to reveal his proud member standing up, eager for her touch. Jessie grabbed a hold of his now free cock and squeezed it briefly. Norman shut his eyes tightly once more and exhaled heavily.
She began to pump him, slowly at first taking the time to pull his skin down before rolling it back up sensually. Norman made a low sound in the back of his throat, enjoying immensely the attention she was giving him. She tugged his pants down and lifted his ankles to remove them. She rubbed her hand through his legs caressing him gently before traveling her hands to his inner thighs and stopping her ministrations there. She looked at him and saw that he was looking down at her, his eyes were dark with lust. She smiled before she slowly caressed her way up to his groin. She briefly squeezed him again before straddling him once more and bringing her body up to be face to face with him.
Jessie stared into Norman’s eyes. The lust and passion was thick in the air as the lovers took a moment to study each other’s eyes. He grabbed her head with both hands and brought her lips down to his, kissing her fiercely. Their tongues intertwining in a lovers duet and fight for control. Jessie withdrew from him only to drag her lips down his skin. She kissed, licked, and nibbled on the flesh of his neck and chest. She grinded her hips against his making him even harder by the contact, she made her way down to his stomach rubbing her body against his. She licked his happy trail and moved down in between his legs. Norman looked at her between his legs, as she took his member in her hands; his breath was harsh and uneven.
“Jessie.” He warned.
She smiled. She dipped her head down and licked his member. She gave him feather kisses along his shaft and licked the tip, pressing her tongue to the center of his head making Norman throw his head back and growl. She took the head of his penis in her mouth and squeezed her lips around it. She repeated this process a few more times before she finally enveloped him in her mouth, the tip of his dick touching the back of her throat. She worked on him for several moments until Norman grabbed her by her shoulders and lifted her up to him. He claimed her mouth in a soulful kiss.
He flipped them so that now Jessie was lying in her back and he was hovering on top of her. He assaulted her lips once again with his own, biting down her bottom lip and claiming her mouth with his tongue. He detached his lips from hers only to bring them to her neck. He kissed her tender spot and pinched her flesh between his teeth before lavishing her neck with tongue. He kissed his way down to her collarbone and chest and made her sit up a little. Norman nearly ripped the tank top of her body and laid her back down, this cause Jessie to gasp in surprise. He claimed her lips with his once more and cupped her breasts with his large hands. He squeezed her nipples harshly causing a loud moan to escape Jessie’s lips.
He kissed his way down to her luscious orbs and bit the skin softly. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it before flicking his tongue against the erect nub. He did the same to the other breast and Jessie dug her fingernails to his scalp, grabbing a fist full of his hair. He dragged his lips down on her torso, every now and then nibbling on her skin.
Norman knelled between her legs and tugged her shorts down to her ankles, again almost ripping the fabric off her body. He realized she wasn’t wearing any underwear and looked up at her with one eyebrow raised.
“Surprised?” She teased.
“I’m not complaining.” He smirked.
He began touching her all over, his hands dragging along her flesh. He bent down again and kissed her hungrily. As they were kissing his right hand made its way down. He caressed her inner thigh first before bringing his hand to her womanhood. He slowly rubbed his index and middle finger along her clitoris and southern folds, Jessie whimpered into his mouth. He softly rubbed her at first; at times his fingers barely touched her bundle of nerves, teasing her.
Norman kissed her neck again while still running her pulsing core. With his free hand he cupped one of her breasts, playing and tweaking her nipple with his fingers. He began rubbing her folds harshly, upgrading his speed. Jessie whimpered and began breathing heavily, she felt her peek coming, the pit of her stomach tightening. She curled her toes as she felt her orgasm coming.
“Oh god Norman!”
He smirked in her neck as he continued rubbing her womanhood in a harsh manner, feeling her juices flow throw his fingers. He entered a finger inside of her then a second one and began to pump her fast. Jessie’s eyes rolled back as she moaned even louder this time. Her orgasm flowing through her body, making her entire body tremble beneath him.
Norman brought his fingers up to his lips and licked her juiced from his and hand.
“Mhmm I love it when you cum.”
He positioned himself in between her and placed the tip of his manhood at her entrance and waited. He looked at her in affection. Jessie nodded. ‘As if he needs permission.’ She thought to herself. He entered her in one long thrust.
“Ah oh god.” She moaned. “Norman…”
He groaned at the sound of his name and began moving slowly inside of her. Every thrust brought him deeper inside of her, touching her far wall and filling them both with absolute pleasure. He picked up his pace and thrust faster and harder inside her. He brought her leg up higher around his waist, driving him even further, if it was possible, inside of her. Norman buried his head in the crook of her neck to muffle his moans. He kissed her neck again, but gently this time. He gave her feather kisses across her skin as he thrust harder inside of her.
Norman sat up, careful not withdraw himself from her, and grabbed her arms pulling her with him.
“Com’ere.” He said huskily.
He was sitting on his legs and Jessie was on top of him, also in a sitting position, her legs went around his waist. She was bouncing up and down on his cock, ridding him. Norman embraced her as he kissed her neck and moved with her, every movement bringing her closer to climax again. He grabbed her ass and made her move faster with him.
“Oh fuck. Norm I…” She moaned.
“I love it when you say my name.” He growled darkly.
They slowed down their pace as Jessie came. She was breathing heavily on his neck as she embraced him tightly. Norman kissed her neck briefly before he removed himself from her.
Before Jessie had the chance to calm down from her orgasm Norman abruptly removed himself from her embrace and motioned for her to turn around, grabbing her arms fiercely.
“Turn over.” He commanded.
She did as he asked and turned so that now she had her back to him. He grabbed her waist and guided her to him. He forcibly pushed himself inside of her again making Jessie scream from both pleasure and pain. He began to thrust inside her, hard and fast making the bed rock back and forth.
Jessie pressed her ass against him as he played with her clitoris with his right hand while his left cupped her breasts together. She felt like she was going to explode every time the tip of his cock touched her far wall. Norman gently pushed her forward so that she was laying down on her stomach. He grabbed her ass and brought her to him in every thrust.
“Oh fuck Jessie!” He moaned. He grabbed a fistful of her hair as he collapse on top of her, still thrusting fast inside of her. “Fuck!” He gasped into the back of her shoulder. “I’m gonna cum.” He growled.
“Oh yes baby. Cum for me.”
Hearing this turned him on even further. Norman felt his peek rising. He pushed himself harder and harder inside of her until he came.
He collapsed completely on top of her trying to regain his breath. Jessie closed her eyes as she waited for her body to calm down. She brushed the sweaty hair the clung to her face back as she sighed happily. Norman smiled and kissed her back lovingly.
“I think that was the best sex we’ve ever had.” He said.
“Agreed.” She smiled.
“I wasn’t too rough with you was I?”
Jessie turned around as he rolled off of her. She raised an eyebrow at him in a questioning manner.
Norman shrugged. “I just don’t wanna hurt you. I kind of feel like a brute now.” He smiled shyly.
“Oh babe come ‘on. It’s not like it’s the first time we went a little rougher. Besides I thought you were wonderful.” She kissed his cheek. Before lying face up next to him.
“I know. I’s just sometimes…I feel like I’m too rough with you.”
She giggled. “It’s not as if I’m made of glass. I’m not that delicate.”
He smiled.
They both sat in silence for moments, giving time for their bodies to cool down.
“I like it rough.” She finally said, breaking the comfortable silence.
“What?” He looked at her.
“I like it rough.” She repeated looking at him.
“Ok. Dear Norman make a mental note. Your girl Jessie likes to be fucked rough.” Norman giggled.
“You dork.” She smacked him playfully in the chest. “You know what I also enjoy?” She asked asked him.
“What’s’ that?”
“A good smoke after sex.” She smirked.
“Agreed.” He laughed.
She reached for their pack of smokes and Norman grabbed the ashtray. Jessie lit one and gave it to Norman and lit another one for herself. She slowly inhaled the smoke and held it in her lungs before letting it out. She noticed that something was bugging Norman.
“What’s on your mind babe?” She asked.
He looked at her and shook his head. “Nothing why?”
She gave him a pointed look and he sighed.
“It’s no important really.” He said.
“Tell me.”
He inhaled the toxic smoke into his lungs and blew out circles. “I just…I dunno sometimes I think I’m too old for you.”
“Norm we already had this conversation.” She frowned. “You know I don’t care. Age is just a number.”
He nodded silently before taking another drag out of his cigarette.
“Does it really bother you?” She asked before taking another drag herself.
“No. I mean…not really no. I just…I think you could do so much better than me you know?”
“Oh com’on Norm stop it! How many times have we had this conversation? I don’t want anyone else I want you.” She touched his cheek.
“I guess I’m just afraid that you could meet someone better.”
She sighed. “You know how I feel about you. I would never leave you for someone else. I know that you’re afraid Norm and I am too. I mean I never felt this way. I’m not Glenn I wouldn’t leave you for another man.” She said.
“I know you wouldn’t.”
“Then why do think I would?”
“I don’t think you could I just can’t help it.”
She nodded. Jessie reached across him to put her cigarette out. She straddle him again and took his face in her hands. “I don’t want anyone else. I want you.” She repeated. “I love you Norm. I know I don’t say it that often but I do!”
He smiled. “I know. I Love you too.” He took her face in his hands and brought her closer to him, their foreheads were now touching. “I love you so much Jessie you have no idea.” He breathed.
She smiled softly. Tears were threatening to appear in her eyes but she pushed them back. Ever since Michael, her ex fiancée, Jessie build even higher walls around herself not wanting any man to penetrate them again. Well even Michael didn't really but he was close, he was really close. I mean she said yes to marriage, something she thought she would never do. The idea of marriage wasn't to kin for her but Michael changed her mind.
Anyways, ever since Norman walked into her life he swayed her in. Their love was no ordinary love. She loved him so much it actually hurt, and she couldn’t say she ever felt the same about anyone before, not even Michael.
“You have no idea…You penetrated these walls.” Norman motioned to himself. “That not even Helena was able to get through. But you did Jessie. You’re so good to me, and you’re so good to Mingus. Did you know the other day he actually referred to you as “mom”?”
“Really?”
“Yeah. Then he got all shy that he let it slip.” Norman laughed. “But he meant it. You’ve been more of a mother to him than his own mom has.” Norman said now seriously.
Jessie nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. “I just…I don’t wanna replace his mom you know? I’m not his mom Norm. Mingus already has a mother and I don’t to take her place.”
“I know.” Norman nodded. “And Mingus knows. Helena is his real mom nothing will change that. But he considers you his mom too. He even yelled at me.” Norman chuckled. “He was like, if you ever break up with her I’ll be so mad at you. Like he was really angry.”
“Oh my god seriously?”
He nodded. They both laughed. As much as she hated to admit it to herself, Jessie was good for them and they were good for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here's another scene. What do you think?
I want to thank you all for comment it on this, you all know who you are :)
It rly means alot guys, you're the best!