Status: A Norman Reedus fanfic

Love Story (Complications)

Getting Ready

Norman and Jessie were getting ready for their dinner party. Norman cautiously approached her with a black velvet box in hand. Jessie was in front of the bathroom mirror finishing applying her make-up when she saw Norman approach her .
“I’ve got something for you.” He said. Jessie looked up at him through the mirror. “I know you’re not really into to this…but given the circumstances, the party and all, I decided to get it for you anyway.” Norman said rubbing the back of his head with his free hand.
He stood behind her in front of the mirror with the long box. Jessie turned around to look at him. She looked down at his hand than up at him again, giving him a questioning look. He raised his eyebrows looking down at the box and then reached for the top, opening it slowly. Inside there was a delicate silver necklace with a sparkly diamond rose as the pendant. The rose sparkled with tiny red and green diamonds lighting up the box.
“I’d figure I’d get something a little less stravagante.”
“God Norm it’s beautiful!” She gasped, reaching her hand to the box.
“Yeah? You liked it then?”
“I love it!” She smiled. “Thank you babe.” She kissed his cheek.
Norman smiled like a kid getting a present on Christmas. He removed the necklace from the box and held it up. On cue, Jessie turned around and moved her hair to the side. He placed the chain around her neck and looked at through the mirror. She leaned closer into the mirror to get a better look at the delicate jewelry hanging around her neck. She fingered the rose and smiled.
“How did you know I liked roses?” She asked.
“Lucky guess.” He shrugged.
She leaned back, her back touching Norman’s chest as his placed his arms around her waist and kissed her exposed shoulder.
“Mhmm you’re so sweet.” She brought her hand up touching his cheek and turned her head sideways to kiss him.
“I try.” He breathed in her lips before claiming her mouth again.
He smiled in the crook of her neck, breathing in her perfume. “We should stay in.” He said.
“You know we can’t.” He kissed her neck softly. “We have to show up Norm.” Jessie warned him.
“Yeah I know.” Norman frowned, resting his head on her shoulder and kissing it briefly. A smirk creeped on his lips. “Yeah but who says we have show up on time?” He looked her through the mirror.
Jessie simply giggled at him. He turned her head to him again with his hand and gave her a small peck on the lips. “Come on babe. No one is gonna care if we’re late.”
“True but…”
“No buts. You know I’m right.” He whispered against her lips. “Dennis and the other creeps wouldn’t care if we weren’t around for the stupid games.”
“You’re right.” She said a little bitter remembering the last encounter they had with Dennis. “We still have show up though. At least for Sean, Troy and the others. And we still have all that stuff to sign.” She continued.
“I know. We will.” He said moving to her other side and kissing the other side of her neck. His lips left a trail of ghost kisses from her neck to her shoulder. Jessie closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his warms lips against her skin.
“But we don’t have to be there for the party itself.” He whispered huskily before nibbling on her neck.
“Yeah WE don’t.” She smiled.
He leaned in, his lips hovering above hers. She could feel his hot breath on her chin, her lips were quivering with anticipation. She was desperate for his lips against hers but he didn’t move he simply stared into her eyes, and she didn’t dare move either. Instead Jessie starred right back into his eyes.
Finally, Norman leaned in closer; their lips were now grazing against one another barely touching. The kiss still yet to come.
“We have a few hours.” He whispered against her lips.
Finally he kissed her, his lips devouring her own in a passionate rhythm. Their lips moved in harmony as their tongues entwined like usual. Jessie attempted to slow the kiss down wanting to savor it more but Norman didn’t budge. He kissed her hungrily almost as his life depended on it.
Once the kiss finally ended, Norman drew his head back barely an inch from hers and looked deeply into her eyes again. He breathed heavily as he studied the deep sea of green. Jessie could see the want the want and passion mirroring through his eyes. His striking bright blue eyes were now dark with lust and desire. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in to another kiss. This time it was her who invaded his mouth with her tongue, tasting his sweetness.
Their kissing grew more impetuous as the couple tried to hold each other in a desperate manner. They slowly walked to the bedroom while their lips never separated for more than a few seconds of air. Norman lifted her up to their dresser sitting her gently and spreading her legs open so he could stand in between them. He moved his hand to her neck gripping her head closer as he deepened the kiss.
Jessie moaned into his fierce kisses, her body growing hotter and hotter. She grabbed his blazer in a fistful, thrusting and rubbing her body against his before removing his suit jacket. Norman groaned into her mouth and brought his right hand to her hair, his fingers tangling in her thick curls. He thrust his hips to hers and Jessie felt his bulge against her pelvis. He kissed her neck feverishly, dragging his lips on her sensitive skin before claiming her mouth once more.
His right hand traveled down to a path of happiness between her legs. He lifted the skirt of her dress higher and cupped her womanhood through her underwear. She whimpered into his touch and thrust into his hand making Norman smirk. He kissed her neck down to her collarbone, nibbling on her flesh softly once more. His left hand went around to her ass, squeezing her cheek tightly and thrusting her body forward.
Jessie removed his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt, desperately needing to touch his skin. He moved her underwear aside to tease her folds briefly before entering her with his middle finger. His ring finger joined in soon after. With his two fingers he pumped in and out of her pulsing core as his thumb caressed her clitoris. Jessie threw her head back and moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist in an attempt to bring some release. Norman smirked again and claimed her mouth once more as he pumped her faster with his right hand.

***************

“Turn over.” He ordered huskily.
Jessie did as she was asked and kneeled on the bed with her ass sticking out. Norman grabbed her ass and guided her to his erect cock. He placed himself in her entrance and rubbed the head of his penis against her pulsing whole. He teased her first, putting only the tip of his head inside her a few times.
“Norman plea….please.” She whimpered.
“Please what?” He asked darkly.
“I…hmm…I need you please.”
“What do you need? What do you want me to do?” He asked moving his hand down again and rubbing her folds harshly. “What.Do.You.Want!?” He hissed.
“Fuck me!” She moaned.
Before her desperate plea was even finished, Norman thrust himself inside of her with such force that Jessie could have sworn she saw stars. He moved inside of her fast and hard, grabbing her ass and pushing her back towards him, making his dick touch her back wall as he dove deeper and deeper inside of her.
He pounded her harder and harder as the minutes passed by. Norman leaned forward a bit grabbing her long hair in a fistful and pulling it back.
“God your so fucking wet!” He growled.
Jessie’s moans were turning into cries from the intense pleasure. At first, it was merely just pain. Norman had never been this rough with her before but then the deeper he pushed and the faster he went, her body began to convulse as the instant pleasure took hold of her.
“Fuck! I’m gonna cum! Fuck ahh.” Norman growled in her ear making Jessie even more aroused. “Are you close?” He asked her, tugging her hair a little.
“Oh yeah…oh baby!” She moaned.
Upon hearing this Norman drove himself deeper inside of her and began thrusting faster.
“Argh! Tighten your muscles around my cock. Do it!” Norman growled in her neck. Jessie did as he commanded of her and soon after, they both exploded.
She collapsed on the bed along with Norman on top of her, both gasping for air. After a few moments of trying to regain their breaths, Norman removed the hair off her shoulder and kissed her gently before removing himself from her.
“We should get ready.” He said.
Jessie nodded with her eyes close, still trying to regain her energy. Norman chuckled at her laziness.
“Come on love bug.” He gently smacked her ass.
They showered together quickly and began getting ready for the unavoidable party. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here is another one shot between Norman and Jessie. Hope you guys like all the sex :p lol. Don't get used to it though there's a storm coming soon hehe.
Once again thank you all who have read and commented on this story. I love you guys! Oh and btw once I make the actual story some of these scenes might or might not go in it. For right now i's just different ideas. And also I got different one shots of how they got together or worked up to that point which i'm thinking of posting next.