Status: A Norman Reedus fanfic

Love Story (Complications)

Rewind

“Hey have you seen Jessie?” Norman asked Sean.
“I think she’s outside.” Sean replied.
Norman nodded, not sure if he should go after her.
“Well? Aren’t ya gonna after Lass?” Sean asked.
Norman looked at his friend, not knowing what to say for a second.
“Come on Normy don’t be such a pussy. Go after her man!” Sean slapped his friend on the shoulder.
“It’s not that easy Sean.” Norman sighed.
“Oh I think it’s really simple actually. You like her, she likes you. It’s fucking obvious!”
“Yeah well, after our conversation last time…I don’t think she’s into talking to me that much.”
“Oh you’re such a wuss! The way I see it, I don’t think Jessie has written you off just yet. Stop complicating things man just go to talk to her. Pick her up and shag her. It’s that easy.” Sean smiled, making his gay voice.
“Jesus does everything always come back to sex for you?”
“Trust me. If you scoop her up, eat her face off, she’ll gladly open her lefgs for ya Normy.” Sean winked at his friend.
“You’re unbelievable.” Norman shook his head laughing.
“Seriously though, make her your girl. Make her feel special. If making her squeal is all it takes then…”
“Yeah I get it. But you might have a point there. You might actually be right Sean.”
“Aren’t I always?” They both laughed.
“Now go on, go after her you dog.”
“I will.” Norman nodded.
“That’s my boy! Take her to the room show her a good time. Use that ‘supposebly’ talented tongue of yours and…” Sean said in a singing voice, imitating Elvis Presley.
“Okay. Okay. I get it.” Norman threw his hands up interrupting Sean. “I get it” He waved at his friend. “Jeez. What is it with you and the sex?” He mumbled walking away.
*************
Outside
Norman and Jessie walked side by side each other in silence. The warehouse was a good few yards behind them, leaving Sean, Troy, and all their other friends behind. Neither of them knew what to say. Since their last encounter things were pretty awkward between the two.
Norman had his hands stuffed in his pockets, he looked at ground awkwardly. He shuffled and kick his feet in the grass while trying to keep up with her.
“You were good.” Jessie finally said breaking the silence.
“what?” he asked.
“The script reading…you did good.” She replied.
“You really think so?” Norman asked trying to keep the conversation.
“Yeah. This might come as a shock to you but you actually are a talented actor Norman.” She chuckled.
“I never thought I was horrible.” He shrugged.
“I didn’t say you did. But you do sometimes lack self-confidence. But after hearing it enough you began to believe otherwise….You really are talented Norm. Don’t let people tell you otherwise.”
Norman nodded giving her slight smile. “Thanks. That means a lot coming from you.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Well….you’re more into this than I am. I mean you were actually nominated and shit. You’re a big deal. Compared to you I’m just a small time actor.”
“Don’t say that.” Jessie frowned. “You’re just important as I am. And what about The Walking Dead? I mean come on have you looked around? Look how many people are loving the show, me included.”
Norman finally looked up at her and smiled sweetly.
“What?” She asked.
“Nothing. I….it’s just…thank you.” He said.
The two continued walking in silence. They could see the smaller warehouse that Troy and the rest of the crew never used. The warehouse was so untouched it almost looked haunted. They slowed down their steps and looked up to the abandoned warehouse and then at each other.
The building was a perfect place to hide….if they wanted to be alone. Realizing what they had in mind they both looked away blushing, Jessie more obvious then Norman. Norman looked down and shuffled his feet awkwardly, kicking the grass. Jessie bit the inside of her cheek and looked continuing looking the opposite direction.
“Umm… maybe we should head back.” She finally said.
“Yeah we uh should.” Norman cleared his throat.
‘Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!! What are you doing? Talk to her!’ Norman mentally kicked himself.
They turned around and began to head back, the thick sheet of silence falling upon them once more. Before Jessie had the chance to mentally yell herself, she tripped on big, heavy rock that send her flying to the ground. She landed with her hands and knees before Norman had time to even try to catch her.
“Damn it!’ She hissed in pain.
“Are you ok?” Norman rushed to her side.
“Yeah. Just fucking clumsy as usual.”
Norman smiled. “Come on.” He offered her his hand while putting his other arm around her waist to help her up.
“Ah.” Jessie hissed again in pain. She moved her leg only to notice there was blood clinging to her jeans. Her jeans were ripped on the left knee where the smeared blood was. “Great.” She frowned.
“Oh damn. Ouch. We should get you back so we could clean that up. Looks like an ugly scrape.” Norman said examining her knee.
Jessie huffed. “Oh please. It’s just a scratch. It’s not deep.”
“Still. Let’s go.”
“Can’t we just stay out here for a bit longer?” She asked giving him her famous puppy eye look.
Norman chuckled. “Come on let’s go it could get infected.”
“Oh pssh. No it won’t. I just wanna smoke one last cigarette before I go in. I don’t like big parties if you haven’t noticed.”
“Yeah I noticed. I don’t know why though you’re so outgoing. You’re such a social butterfly.” He smiled.
Jessie shrugged. ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover. I’m actually kind of a loner.” She smiled sheepishly.
Norman nodded. “Me too.” He half whispered. “All right. One smoke and we go in deal?”
“Deal.” She grinned.

They each lit their own cigarettes and walked to the abandoned warehouse. Norman made sure to walk right next to her just in case she needed support or lost her balance again. They made it to the porch entrance and Jessie leaned against the railing.
“You’re so stubborn.” Norman said breaking the silence again.
She took a drag out of her cigarette inhaling the smoke in her lungs and smirking. “I’m stubborn?”
“Yup!” He nodded blowing out rings of smoke.
“You’re one to talk Reedusstein.”
He smirked. “I’m not denying it I know I am.”
“You’re such a pain.” Jessie joked throwing her head back and putting hand in her forehead in a dramatic gesture.
“Nope. Just your average gentleman. Rescuing a damsel in distress.”
“Oh so I’m a damsel in distress now am I?”
Norman nodded smiling like a five year old.
“Than what are you smart ass? My very own prince charming?” Jessie wiggled her eyebrows at him. Norman simply shrugged. When he didn’t reply she continued. “Oh Normy.” She gasped dramatically walking over to him.
“Please take me back to the castle in your arms.” She traced his muscular arms, sending Norman Goosebumps by her softness but he ignored them. “In you strong strong arms. Steal me away oh charming one!” She pretended to faint and laid her head on his shoulder.
They laughed. “You know you’re asking for it.” Norman warned her in a low tone.
She raised her eyebrow at him, challenging him. “Tell me prince….are you the gentle loving type or are you the rough sexual type?”
“That’s it!” Norman threw his cigarette away, taking hers as well and tossing it.
“Hey! I wasn’t done with that.” She protested.
“Do I look like I care?” He teased. Jessie opened her mouth to answer him but before she could utter a word he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, causing Jessie to squeal. He carried her inside the abandoned building with her kicking and screaming on his shoulder.
“Norman! Norman Mark Reedus you put me down right now.” She warned him. She tried to wiggle out of his hold but he simply held her tighter.
“Careful. You don’t wanna fall again do ya?” He teased.
”Then put me down!” she squirmed.
Without warning, Norman threw her down on an old couch he saw in the corner when they came in.
“How dare you!? I’m injured you know!” She pointed to her knee.
“I told you let’s go inside so we can treat your knee but noooo.” He threw his hands up attempting to mimic her voice. “Besides, I thought it was just a scratch.” He mocked her.
Jessie crossed her arms and frowned making Norman smirk. “Whatever.” She said getting up. She made her way ass Norman but slipped again, fortunately, this time Norman caught her.
He held her in a sloppy embrace with his arms under hers holding her up. “You ok?” He chuckled making Jessie blush.
“Yeah.” She huffed, straining herself up so she was standing straight again. Their bodies were now touching and their faces only millimeters apart.
“You should be more careful.” He whispered huskily, brushing the hair from her face. Jessie nodded, biting her bottom lip.
He starred at her, his eyes boring into hers. Jessie could feel his breath dancing on her chin and she felt the Goosebumps rise in the back of her neck. Her breath caught on her throat as she starred right back at him.
Norman let his hand travel to her cheek and caress her skin softly with his calloused fingers softly. He gathered up the courage to lean his face in closer. Their noses were now touching and their lips were barely grazing against each other. Norman opened his mouth a little wider and Jessie mimicked his motion. He closed his eyes and briefly touched his lips to hers before retreating again and looking at her once more. When he was sure she wasn’t going to pull away from him, Norman finally kissed her.
It was a slow passionate kiss at first. They both took the time to memorize each other’s lips before deepening the kiss. He probed his tongue against her bottom lip, pleading her for entry. Jessie gladly parted her lips and Norman invaded her mouth with his tongue.
Their tongues circled and massaged each other’s almost in slow motion. Once they separated, gasping for air, Norman and Jessie looked deeply into one another’s eyes again. He took her face in both hands and brought her head forward for another heart aching kiss.
They continued to kiss each other passionately. However, their kisses were growing hungrier…more desperate now. Jessie felt her back hit a solid wall and Norman’s body crushing her against it.
He kissed her neck, softly biting her skin and giving her puppy licks electing a moan from her. Jessie grabbed his shirt in a fistful in an attempt to bring him even closer to her. He dropped his hands to her waist as the kiss became more fierce. Their tongues were now grasping for control in a desperate manner. Norman moaned into the kiss as she also did the same time. He thrust his body forward to hers and embraced her even tighter, not wanting to let go.
“Fuck! All I wanna do is keep kissing you.” Jessie gasped.
“I know the feeling.” Norman grunted before claiming her mouth again.
They heard voices outside in the distance. He removed his lips from hers and they locked eyes. They starred deeply into each other’s eyes before hungrily kissing one another again, not caring who was outside. Norman allowed his hand to travel down to her ass and gently squeeze her butt checks. Jessie moaned into the kiss and thrust her body upward to meet his.
The voices outside grew louder.
“I could have sworn I saw them out here.” A male voice stated.
“Maybe….the left?” Someone else said.
The two finally separated gasping for air again. Norman grunted in frustration as did Jessie. He smirked at her annoyance. “We’ll continue this later.” He whispered against her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here another. Obviously this is before Norman and Jessie got together. So since these scenes are just random at the moment and they may or may not end in the actual story.... for right now I guess you can think this is their first kiss and whatnot :)
Once again thank you for all you lovely readers keeping up with this. You guys are all awesome and I love all your fu**ing faces!!!! Muahhh! xoxo
Seriously you guys make my day when you comment such nice and encouraging stuff, so thx from the bottom of my heart ;)